Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

recovering from a deca only cycle?

I've done a deca only cycle which was a mistake at 500mg/10 weeks and i had my last shot on september 03. I've only used nolvadex as a pct but it didn't do anything at all, and i went to an endocrinologist and he told me not to take anything but only wait for my recovery. so i've been waiting ever since and my testosterone is indeed rising but extremely slow. my total test is at 156ng right now which is still low enough for me to keep an erection and get aroused greatly. do i have an option to still recovery quicker, or to only wait unless everything is fixed alone? is there anything i can take to speedup and quickly return my natural test levels?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Perhaps run another PCT. A proper one though.

But IMO, its best to listen to the medical professional.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    not from personal experience but some one correct me if im wrong..

try taking clomid and HCG ?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run some hcg , with aromasin and nolvadex . And then wait to see if there were any changes.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    I've done a deca only cycle which was a mistake at 500mg/10 weeks and i had my last shot on september 03. I've only used nolvadex as a pct but it didn't do anything at all, and i went to an endocrinologist and he told me not to take anything but only wait for my recovery. so i've been waiting ever since and my testosterone is indeed rising but extremely slow. my total test is at 156ng right now which is still low enough for me to keep an erection and get aroused greatly. do i have an option to still recovery quicker, or to only wait unless everything is fixed alone? is there anything i can take to speedup and quickly return my natural test levels?
    Your 21yrs old, why the hell have you done a deca only cycle when you were 16yrs old?.
    Last shot sep 03 and you still havent recovered,thats 5 yrs ago I would say you have damaged your system.
    Go to your endro, get a full bloodwork panel and get the right treatment.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    try taking a good LOOOOONG course , about 3 month in my opinion , of clomid not nolva . with hcg at 500 iu's EOD . i once got some fake primo , which was actually underdosed deca , i did it with winstrol i did not know the primo was fake and there was deca in it , later i found out that i am very shutdown , and i did that , eventhough my balls were very small and atrophied , they gained size again , and i got MUCH MUCH better ,but it took time , about 5 months .

i meant september third of this year. shall i consider buying clomid, or it won't recover me from a deca only cycle really? i only have nolvadex on hand.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Run clomid/nolva/aromasin with hcg . ASAP!

these are my results right now and my last shot was on september 3.

my lh right now is 2 (min range: 1-9)
    my fsh is 3 (min range: 1-12)
    total test is 5.8 (min range:8-38)

what shall i do to restore my natural test back, still very low even thought its rising very slightly.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    as they all said

nolva, clomid, HCG .

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    these are my results right now and my last shot was on september 3.

my lh right now is 2 (min range: 1-9)
    my fsh is 3 (min range: 1-12)
    total test is 5.8 (min range:8-38)

what shall i do to restore my natural test back, still very low even thought its rising very slightly.
    You last shot 3th September 2008? Right? If yes. Dont be suprissed to be so low after 3months. Deca will shoot your natural test to nonexistence and its in fact reason why I dont used it!

You will be fine, you have to wait another 3months and I think all become normal. But you can run another PCT to hastten this recovery.

Buy zinc with B6 and Vit.E. or ZMA if you want and double dose of it. And I disagree with hCG try just nolva and aromasin or another AI. I think after one months on ZMA + nolva(20mg/day)+anastrozole (0,5mg ED) you will be in range.

Good luck!

Thread Information