Thread: arnold & dbol

dariush is offline Associate Member

arnold & dbol

hi
    how arnold use dbol for several months?!& he still alive?!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dariush View Post
    hi
    I don't totally understand what you wrote, but he is still alive because dbol doesnt kill you

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I don't totally understand what you wrote, but he is still alive because dbol doesnt kill you

hi
    This question is going to cause many controversies. Coz he was not abusing the stuff and BTW this is not a sensible question.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I thought we was dead

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    I thought we was dead
    Only from the neck up

CNN :- "Arnold Schwarzenegger died of overdosing of Dbol last night. The former Mr. Olympia is reported to use 1000 mg dose of dbol everyday. The sources reported that he was preparing of for mr.olympia once again coz Jay Cutler teased him after winning the Mr. Olympia title this year "
    Did you want to hear that Dariush on the new channel brother ?...Jkg

hi
    if arnold can why we cant?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    bodybuilders 20 or more years ago did many things that are now considered dangerous. there have been amazing advances in technology, medicine, etc since then. many of the pioneers of this experimented on themselves, some were fortunate, others were not. I choose to use today's standards of safety rather than the outdated standards of many years ago. as for your question, you can take as much as you want for as long as you want, that's up to you. there is advice posted all over this board as to what are relatively safe dosages and durations, it's up to you whether you choose to take this advice or not.

tanx bro

Right said BIG. You guys i don't know will believe me or not but here at my place in India some people only know that D-bol makes you big and you know what they take about 100mg to 200mg a day. And thats all out of that they feel strong and bit bigger.

I was once a t a local gym where guys were preparing for some local BB competition. just 3 days to go and the guys were crazy, I swear they had atleast a hand full of dainabol like a child eating sugar. If we calculate approximately the dose of handfull D-bol / Dianabl then there are atleast 60 tabs of 10 mg . right ? so 600mg and i don't know how they were living on earth. They have not even heard about PCT and don't even know about what is a cycle. Their cycle is :- Start (no date), continue and shoot till they do not get big. And after a hardly rest of a month (even less than that)they start it all over again.

The worst part is they use to inject Deca on 1000mg/week basis. There is some sport where they need power and size to play(will tell you later what is it). They use it for atleast one month and they are fvcking huge. And they don't even know what on earth is PCT. SO these are just few examples.

When we are fvked up then we read the manual. Everyone is different but who is going to suffer later ? It would be YOU my friend. What other can do is only suggest you. So reasearch everything and be on the safe side.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Right said BIG. You guys i don't know will believe me or not but here at my place in India some people only know that D-bol makes you big and you know what they take about 100mg to 200mg a day. And thats all out of that they feel strong and bit bigger.

I was once a t a local gym where guys were preparing for some local BB competition. just 3 days to go and the guys were crazy, I swear they had atleast a hand full of dainabol like a child eating sugar. If we calculate approximately the dose of handfull D-bol / Dianabl then there are atleast 60 tabs of 10 mg . right ? so 600mg and i don't know how they were living on earth. They have not even heard about PCT and don't even know about what is a cycle. Their cycle is :- Start (no date), continue and shoot till they do not get big. And after a hardly rest of a month (even less than that)they start it all over again.

The worst part is they use to inject Deca on 1000mg/week basis. There is some sport where they need power and size to play(will tell you later what is it). They use it for atleast one month and they are fvcking huge. And they don't even know what on earth is PCT. SO these are just few examples.

When we are fvked up then we read the manual. Everyone is different but who is going to suffer later ? It would be YOU my friend. What other can do is only suggest you. So reasearch everything and be on the safe side.

I can believe you, crazy deca by the gram users!

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    I can believe you, crazy deca by the gram users!
    Yeah absolutely right.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    I know a current national competitor who goes on D-bol or Anavar for 6 months.

i think 20mg a day of dbol not very dengerous for liver.

i think 20mg a day of dbol not very dengerous for liver.
    Your serious about this thread aren't you?

Thread Information