wrestless is offline Junior Member

Liver enzyme question

Just had blood test done 2 weeks ago.
    My ALT was 78 Normal range is 21-72
    My AST was 75 Normal range is 17-59
    My Urea Nitrogen was 27 normal range is 9-20
    My question is I planned on doing a 12 week cycle of either Deca or Sus 250
    with no orals. Need to know how high is high with these enzymes and could
    the count I have now be due to excessive glucosamine or to much protein.
    Could someone advise me on how much SUS 250 or Deca should I take to gain about 15 lbs. I now weigh 157 at about 10 percent BF.
    Thanks Rich

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats?

I am 53 years old been bodybuilding for 25 years only did 1- 6 week cycle of Deca at 1cc
    per week in 1982. Im 5'6 at 157 lbs approx 10 percent BF muscular frame. Just a little
    nervous do to my age on liver issue need to know how high approx will my enzymes go to
    while on cycle and will they be reversable when I come off cycle. I train very hard for my age and I do about 40 min of cardio per day my protein intake is at least 32 grams
    per 2-3 hours X 6 meals per day. Hope this helps really do appreciate any info and again
    will I see better results with SUS 250 or Deca without stacking the two.
    Thanks again

deca only cycles arent the best idea in the world you should really have some test in there if your going to do deca, and if youre really worried about your liver values just ask your doc. what he thinks about it, he cant do anything about you talking to him about steroids , and injectables shouldnt really affect your liver values anyway id be more worried if it were orals

and yes your liver values do restore themseleves over time but you can always pick up some liv 52 or milk thistle, btw at your age your natural test levels are declining so why not do the sus

Thanks for in info new I could count on a Strong Island Boy. Sorry if I sound dumm but
    what is the abbreviation for PCT and would it be advisable for me to run it. It seems people take it as they are coming off cycle. ( Anthony Roberts PCT ) Have know idea what this is.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    you would really just need nolvadex and clomid in case something goes wrong, which it most likely would not. But still have them ready

Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    Thanks for in info new I could count on a Strong Island Boy. Sorry if I sound dumm but
    what is the abbreviation for PCT and would it be advisable for me to run it. It seems people take it as they are coming off cycle. ( Anthony Roberts PCT ) Have know idea what this is.
    PCT is Post Cycle Therapy . Some think that injecting something will cause more problem to them. For you Orals should not be there if u have liver probs. Forget about orals if u even a slightest inclination towards it.
    It has to be done to restore you to your natural state of producing testosterone and other functions which have stopped coz of the steroid use . It also prevent you from getting the bitch tits which are called Gyno. Restore your testicles back to normal from testicle atrophy(shrinkage of testicles or nuts) and many other problems which you will or might face if you do not do a PCT.

Keep reading the PCT stickies and you will learn a lot and will know about it. Rest the guys are great here. You have come to right place.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your liver enzymes are not high, so i wouldn't worry.
    At your age i'd be more inclined to forget PCT and run TRT between cycles.

Here we go again what is TRT between cycles. Please dont think Im stupid just not up on Lingo but I'll get there. Thanks Rich

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    Here we go again what is TRT between cycles. Please dont think Im stupid just not up on Lingo but I'll get there. Thanks Rich
    TRT is testosterone replacement therapy

search it and you should get some threads to tell you about it

Thread Information