sitries is offline Associate Member

test deca and finasteride!!!!!!!!!NO

so im here with all of the above waiting to start my cycle. but i still have that horrible thought in my head about the rumour that goes around about the test deca and finasteride stack actually promoting more hairloss than if i just used the test and deca. has any1 actually used this stack safely, or on the other hand has any1 used this stack and wished they didnt.

im 90% sure from the research iv done previously that using finasteride in a test deca stack, is better than not using it for ur hairline.

can any experienced users give me a solid answer here.

Peter_77 is offline New Member
    I've heard the same rumour on a swedish forum and actually asked exactly the same question on this forum without any answers. Somebody gotta fukkin know! I mean if this is true my next cycle is shot to shitt! I was thinking about running test e and deca and finasteride but i'm not risking my hair for anything!

I would love to get some input on this.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    so im here with all of the above waiting to start my cycle. but i still have that horrible thought in my head about the rumour that goes around about the test deca and finasteride stack actually promoting more hairloss than if i just used the test and deca. has any1 actually used this stack safely, or on the other hand has any1 used this stack and wished they didnt.

im 90% sure from the research iv done previously that using finasteride in a test deca stack, is better than not using it for ur hairline.

can any experienced users give me a solid answer here.
    I had used it before with high doses. didn't have major hair loss.

You gotta understand something here, AAS (with exception to synthetics) DO NOT cause hair loss. If you have balding pattern it can speed it up.
    The fact is that Test and Deca together can be very androgenic . Therefore, DHT levels will sky rocket speeind up the balding. Finasteride can help minmizing the DHT levels.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Am in the same boat lol. But since nobody is saying that it did cause more hairloss and it does not make sense how it could cause hairloss just do it and see what happens everyone is diff. I rather take a DHT blocker then worry about deca not converting to dhn. Some ppl dont get hairloss on Winny wich is a DHT deritive and they get hairloss on test wich converts to DHT.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    kratos is very knowledgable on this and i think hes run it b4 without any issues. bump for more replys. but im pretty sure itl be ok for me to go with this. deca alone is safe on the hair, but test alone is bad, unless you use a DHT blocker. therefore it makes sense that you should use fina if your gna use both.

richtries is offline Associate Member

Thread Information