nath78 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Last minaute change

I have 20ml of test e ready.
    i was planning on doing a 12 week cycle of this 2ml a wk followed by pct
    im 13% body fat and was now thinking about adding clen at the end of the cycle to lose exess fat,and i know test e is high in water retention so if i added winsrol to it aswell would this help?if so please could some one add these or any other steroid that will help with keeping gains/water retention to to my cycle for me (trying only to inject weekly) and maybe adjust my pct if needed..thanks nathan

current cycle
    1-12 wks 2ml test e ew
    14-17 wks clomid 50/50/20/20 ed and nolva 50/20/20/20ed

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    proposed cycles should always be stated in mg, not ml. 2ml a week doesn't tell me much, depending on the lab it may not be the typical 250mg/ml.
    I would shoot the test e twice a week, as most would.
    I prefer cutting via diet, not compounds.

yea soz mann it is 250mg/ml ive just sorted my diet out just wanted to add to my cycle 2 make it better for me

Big
    I don't like winny, it really affects my joints, and I've never needed clen , so bump for answers from someone who knows more.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you first need to know how to train properly before touching steroids .

Look BIG:

why not??

Big
    ouch, talk about out of sequence, you should train properly for at least a year before cycling, imo.

yea i know that now,i knew **** all when i came on here...thought i could do it all my way..but ive learnt from all these qs ive been asking and all these threads,ive been training for quite a while anyway,im not sure if it was your post kab it might have been some other bloke with **** off legs but i read about his structural training 5 week system and know i have to rest more and stuff like that so ive sorted all that out nw...i think

mon
    chest & back

tue
    legs

wed
    biceps,triceps,forearm and shoulders

thurs
    rest

fri
    biceps,triceps,forearm and shoulder

sat
    rest

sun
    legs

and as much abs as i like ed apart frm rest day 30mins cardio ed apart from rest day

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Your routine is way off. Like kaberle said you gotta learn to train properly plus 20ml is not going to be enough for your cycle I bet. You need to get everything in order first

Try:
    Sun: Back
    Mon: Chest
    Tues: off
    Wed: Shoulders
    Thurs: Legs
    Fri: Arms
    Sat: off

if you want twice a week:
    Day 1: Chest/Back
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Shoulders/arms
    Day 4: off
    Repeat

But you really don't have it all together yet and I would not start your cycle. Your training and diet is off

lol ill try that then,ive changed it about 50 times nw nah ive got my diet sorted now..i had it calculated to 195lbs by maximuscle..and added a few extras to it.

8.00am Breakfast Amount Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    bran flakes 60 g 192 6 39 1
    Skimmed milk 200 ml 68 7 10 0
    protien shake
    1 scoop 120 23 2.04 2.07
    Total 380 36 51.04 3.07
    10.30am Snack Amount Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    Cyclone
    1.5 scoops 230 30 21 4.68
    Total 230 30 21 4.68
    1.00pm Lunch Amount Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    Wholegrain bread 2 slices 134 7 23 2
    Mayonnaise (low calorie) 10 g 30 0 1 3
    Tuna steak in brine (tin) 200 g 156 39 0 1
    Total 320 46 24 6
    3.00pm Snack Amount Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    Progain
    2 scoops 453 32.4 68.4 10.2
    Total 453 32.4 68.4 10.2
    5.00pm Snack Amount Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    Wholegrain bread 4 slices 268 14 46 4
    Salad cream (light) 20 g 47 0 3 4
    Skinless chicken breast (grilled) 130 g 151 28 0 4
    Cyclone
    1.5 scoops 230 30 21 4.68
    Total 696 72 70 16.68
    7.00pm Dinner Amount Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    Salmon fillets (steamed) 200 g 360 40 0 22
    Frozen vegetables 250 g 95 2 18 1
    New potatoes 200 g 186 5 41 0
    Total 641 47 59 23
    Daily Total Calories Protein (g) Carbohydrate (g) Fat (g)
    2720 263.4 293.44 53.63

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ thats the first thing i saw too. you have 20ml and want to do 2ml a week. maybe calculus is making me soft on the most basic math but that only seems like 10 weeks to me.

you should work on doing things right before you start. if you get a real training schedule and probably could work on your diet (honestly who can't?) you would see some nice gains for a while. using steroids and doing it wrong doesn't make it better.

yea ive got that to hand,i was only goin to do 10wks but i was told it would be better to extend to 12 weeks so ive ordered another 4ml to come along with my pct which is coming hopefully monday.just want to know what i should add to my cycle to get that even better for me,was thinking about maybe some d-bol wks 1-4 and some eq and clen aswell but i dont know thats why im asking.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need all that.. you really need to get the basics in order first. your diet isn't very good either, not all that many calories and almost half are coming from 4 shakes during the day. thats really unnecessary and not gonna get you the best gains

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    yea ive got that to hand,i was only goin to do 10wks but i was told it would be better to extend to 12 weeks so ive ordered another 4ml to come along with my pct which is coming hopefully monday.just want to know what i should add to my cycle to get that even better for me,was thinking about maybe some d-bol wks 1-4 and some eq and clen aswell but i dont know thats why im asking.
    what exactly do you want from this cycle? clean bulk? all out bulk?

i personally don't like the idea(i've never cycled so i can't say from experience) of using clen during a bulk for obvious reasons, or during pct since you really need all the calories you can get during pct to keep that hard earned muscle you've been building

i want to bulk,but while im at it,if its possible to lose the exess fat i have,im about 13% bf i heard you could do this by using clen (when/how much).then adding d-bol to give the test a boost wks 1-4 but i dont know how much.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    i want to bulk,but while im at it,if its possible to lose the exess fat i have,im about 13% bf i heard you could do this by using clen(when/how much).then adding d-bol to give the test a boost wks 1-4 but i dont know how much.
    let's just put it this way, it is not physically possible to make optimum muscle gains and optimum fat loss at the same time, two opposite sides of the spectrum, and if you are cycling you really should just pick one(i would bulk first) and go all the way with it, remember, you have the rest of your life, you don't have to do everything in one cycle

or after your cycle is done, you can run clen while you wait for your body to recover and cut down for your next cycle

yea i suppose man,i just heard a few people on about it and thought well while im at it....but ill just stick to my bulking,ill add the d-bol and ill look up clen when im coming to the end of my cycle and do it while recovering then,ill maybe go for a more complex cycle next time eq etc ill do a little bit more reseacrch the next couple of days and see if i can tweak my diet/workout a bit and ive taken some photos on my phone of what i look like now so ill post you all when im 4 weeks in and keep you posted from there.thanks for all your help/critisism....speak to you soon.nafe

Thread Information