mrdrank1515 is offline New Member

Wanting to try steroids to help cut (first timer) need good advice please!

Hey guys I am wanting to try some steroids to help me cut up after I get off my Bold/Havoc/Trenabolin after a good 6 week PCT, how long after my PCT should I wait until taking the steroids? I am just now starting to do my research, I'm about 3 weeks away from starting my PCT so I have plenty of time! Also I am kinda scared of taking steroids more so being scammed than anything... What would be the best and safest steroid for cutting? my bf% is around 14-15 right now I am 6'0 210lbs I would like to get to about 7% if possible! The real reason I am wanting to take a steroid is to cut and keep my muscle if possible but also I can get pretty lean with a clean diet and cardio but for some reason I have a man pouch right under my belly button that I can't get rid of to save my life! So I just want some help so I can insure to get rid of that even if I only get down to 10% bf if thats gone I will be extremely happy! I have been weightlifting for about 2-3 years and I have seen very good gains! I have went through the whole bulking/cutting a million times but everytime I get really lean the freakin pouch is still there! I would love some great advice as I don't know much about this but I am trying to learn all I can before making any decision even if it means not taking this route!

bump...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need AAS to help cut, its more or less all diet. Recover from your compounds you have just taken and then design a cutting diet and cardio program

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    As it is very apparent this is new to you by saying things like "I want to take a steroid " it would be in your best interest to start reading and to stick around and be patient on the process. And marcus is right its all about diet for cutting. You could begin cutting right now if you wish.

Anyway good starting point for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.phpt=331179

Read through the sticky's (in that pack and everywhere else) and understand what you are doing before you begin

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You don't need AAS to help cut, its more or less all diet. Recover from your compounds you have just taken and then design a cutting diet and cardio program
    but if i don't use any steroid i will most likely loose alot of my gains... Someone actually told me to just do Test P and that should be enough 100mg eod, does that sound good or not?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdrank1515 View Post
    but if i don't use any steroid i will most likely loose alot of my gains... Someone actually told me to just do Test P and that should be enough 100mg eod, does that sound good or not?
    Keep your diet up to par and you will keep the gains

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Keep your diet up to par and you will keep the gains
    My diet will be good right now I am taking in roughly 4500 cals but I prob will cut it down to 2500 on training days and 2000 on non training days. does that sound ok? but I also think if i took something like test p I may build a little more muscle while cutting which would be nice!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    As it is very apparent this is new to you by saying things like "I want to take a steroid " it would be in your best interest to start reading and to stick around and be patient on the process. And marcus is right its all about diet for cutting. You could begin cutting right now if you wish.

Anyway good starting point for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.phpt=331179

Read through the sticky's (in that pack and everywhere else) and understand what you are doing before you begin
    Did you miss this advice?

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Did you miss this advice?
    the link is not working for me

Try this one...

Phate's Starter Pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdrank1515 View Post
    My diet will be good right now I am taking in roughly 4500 cals but I prob will cut it down to 2500 on training days and 2000 on non training days. does that sound ok? but I also think if i took something like test p I may build a little more muscle while cutting which would be nice!
    a diet is a lot more than just the total calories.. macronutrients and food sources are huge. i could get 6000 cals a day but get them all from drinking like 20 scoops of protein powder and that would be terrible. or i could get 2200 calories from perfect food sources and be much better off

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Try this one...

Phate's Starter Pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504
    this one worked thank you

No problem

Thread Information