sitries is offline Associate Member

best drug to keep down bloat and stop gyno

il be using test, deca and finasteride. itl be my 3rd cycle. both the previous were with just test enanthate alone - 1st one i had no problems at all and i didnt use any ancillaries at all. 2nd one i didnt use any ancillaries but by week 8 a lump started to form - so i hit the nolvadex and that sorted the problem within a week.

This time iv thrown deca into the mix so i wont be able to use the nolva this time as its meant to make the gyno worse with deca. so whats gna be the best compound for me. I want something that will keep down the bloat and most importantly i want to keep the gyno at bay.

i will def keep 1 box of letro on hand in case things get bad. but what shall i run throughout the cycle>??? aromasin ? arimadex? what will be best?

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    run armidex at 0.5mg EOD start it day one off your cycle

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you could even do .25mg eod if its just precautionary. keeping letro on hand is a good idea

richtries is offline Associate Member
    so arimidex will suppress the potential threat of gyno from estrogen, but what about progesterone, what will protect you from that?

Although, if estrogen levels are kept to a minimum, no gyno, since there is no direct threat from progestins, think i am right in what I am saying. Progestins can not cause gyno without estrogen?
    Last edited by richtries; 12-13-2008 at 05:05 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    letro would be a better choice when running a the deca imo...and on top of that i dont like adex anyways...personal preferance

Caber (although expensive) or vitamin b6 at 200mg per day will help with reducing prolactin levels.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    agree with the letro lego, help to keep pgr lvl's down

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    il be using test, deca and finasteride. itl be my 3rd cycle. both the previous were with just test enanthate alone - 1st one i had no problems at all and i didnt use any ancillaries at all. 2nd one i didnt use any ancillaries but by week 8 a lump started to form - so i hit the nolvadex and that sorted the problem within a week.

This time iv thrown deca into the mix so i wont be able to use the nolva this time as its meant to make the gyno worse with deca. so whats gna be the best compound for me. I want something that will keep down the bloat and most importantly i want to keep the gyno at bay.

i will def keep 1 box of letro on hand in case things get bad. but what shall i run throughout the cycle>??? aromasin? arimadex? what will be best?
    Either of those would be a good choice.

how much letro will i need. a v low dose i hope as iv heard that stuff is nasty. they come in 2.5mg tabs also. how would i split them up??

bump for letro info

scott-uk is offline New Member
    Stick with the letro

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Adex works fine for me.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I use adex and have no probs at .25 ed but I always keep letro on hand just in case.

Thread Information