tae
    tae is offline New Member

Best result from combo vs one substance?

Say for instance that I would take 50mg winstrol ed OR 25mg winstrol+25mg OT, or for another example with injects 500mg testo e e7d vs 250mg testo e+250mg deca . These are just examples but anyways, what would generally give the best result in strength+volume?

Personally I believe for let's say the oral example, that 25mg winstrol+25mg OT wouldn't be enough of either to stimulate growth as much as say 50mg winstrol, but I don't know, so what do you guys think?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Advanced aas users "stack" different compounds together to reach their goals which is better than taking just one compound.

It is better for advanced users who want to increase strength to stack more than one compound. Different steroids do different things.

Beginners are recommended to use one compound for a first cycle when they are ready.

What are your stats?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tae View Post
    Say for instance that I would take 50mg winstrol ed OR 25mg winstrol+25mg OT, or for another example with injects 500mg testo e e7d vs 250mg testo e+250mg deca . These are just examples but anyways, what would generally give the best result in strength+volume?

Personally I believe for let's say the oral example, that 25mg winstrol+25mg OT wouldn't be enough of either to stimulate growth as much as say 50mg winstrol, but I don't know, so what do you guys think?
    I understand your logic but thats not necessarily going to be the case. Are you asking for advice on a future cycle, or just a breakdown of which would be more effective?

tae
    tae is offline New Member
    I'm not going to take any aas myself, but I read a post that said it's good to do stacks because you want to get the different effects of different steroids .

But I was just wondering what would be best. I understand why people stack when they get to 500-1000mg testo because even more testo would probably not be better than adding deca .

But what i was thinking of, does steroids even give any effect if they are stacked in low doses. I mean most people take 50mg of winstrol or 500+mg of testo, but would a stack work with lower doses than that?

Thread Information