akaz13 is offline Associate Member

dbol, I think I am in love...

I started dbol last Sunday at 30mg, which I have upped to 50mg/ day.

I think my arms are a 1/4" bigger already, I was only going to run it for 4wks, but may take that to 6wks.

I am strong as a f*cking wild man! I was doing tripples w/ 320lb on bench. And these were textbook reps, not where you are close to all you got and they become sloppy 1/2 bounces w/ ass coming up a little...

Super clean, textbook tripples w/ 320lb... I am in love!

Also, I am not bloating like I heard dbol can cause. I am running adex .25mg/ eod and 25 mg proviron / eod, alternating.

On top of that, I was bordering on (if not well into) CNS burn out. Now I am bright eyed and bushy tailed.... Dbol - good for all that ails you!

And I think the adex has put an end to my gear induced break outs. Which is good b/c I was breaking out like a 15 y/o on a halloween candy binge....

I am wondering how long dbol can be run now...

I saw this (can't link it, b/c of the site):

My own experience with Dianabol was pretty impressive, in retrospect. I used a Bulgarian version of it for my first cycle, alone, and at a dose of 25mgs/day. I was training very heavy, and eating like a horse- and in six weeks I gained 28lbs. Granted, it was very watery weight, and did not particularly improve my athletic performance until I dieted off a lot of the water, but I was left weighing roughly 10-15lbs heavier, after several months of being off, and was able to keep those fifteen lbs for good. This isn’t to be construed as my saying D-bol produces permanent gains, but in my case, after I had lost nearly half of what I gained, I was able to hold on to a nice amount of that weight.

Several years later, I worked my way up to just over 100kgs, while using roughly four grams of anabolics every week. I was able to maintain this weight by using Dianabol at a dose of 10mgs/day, and could have probably done this indefinitely, if that dose were continued- or if I actually wanted to stay at that weight, which I didn’t after a few weeks.
    I did also see this, which I am definitely thinking of:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdian.htm
    Dianabol is a methylated compound with a certain toxicity, so in the interest of safety you wouldn't use it longer than 6 weeks on end, 8 weeks at the absolute maximum and only under supervision of a medical professional who can monitor your liver values. Because it heavily aromatizes its not particularly useful during cutting and with 6-8 weeks of use maximum, that leaves but two options. Either stacking it with another, injectable, compound that can be used for longer terms (beginning of stack when other compound is least active) or you would do multiple short cycles. In that case one would take off at least as long as he was on during a cycle, preferably longer. Like 6 weeks on, followed by 6-10 weeks off. These multiple cycles were all the fashion among pro bodybuilders in the 70's with very decent results.

But, the question is, if you only ran it at 10mg/ day, how long could you safely run it? It goes w/o saying that you would run some type of liver protection w/ it...

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Are you just using dbol by itself or are you kickstarting something? I'm not flaming, just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    Are you just using dbol by itself or are you kickstarting something? I'm not flaming, just asking.
    no, I'm also running 500mg test e/ wk

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    I love Test and D-bol.

I've only run once - 500mg Test E/wk 40mg D-bol/day for 6 weeks.

Gained net 30lbs. Crazy strength gains. Kept 20.

Currently on a cutter Test Prop and Tren A, but when i've done this my next bulker will be just that combo again.

bloodlines is offline Junior Member
    The strength is because of the proviron my friend ....
    the weights increasement is because the water in your joints (Same Deca effect)
    Never impressed with DBL

Fakking right. And it all matter from person toperson.
    My friend just used Deca 25 mg twice in a month and gained 12 kg of weight and he has never used ay gear in his life...unbelievable

Hey Maverick is that ur girl in that avatar of ur's. if yes i got question about her boobs. if the mods can add a boob kiss instead..LOL

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My friend just used Deca 25 mg twice in a month and gained 12 kg of weight and he has never used ay gear in his life...unbelievable

Hey Maverick is that ur girl in that avatar of ur's. if yes i got question about her boobs. if the mods can add a boob kiss instead..LOL
    25mg of deca twice a month is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. It would do nothing but shut down natural test, 12kg of fat and water mayber.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    25mg of deca twice a month is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. It would do nothing but shut down natural test, 12kg of fat and water mayber.
    i agree

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post

if you want to play, take it to the lounge. this post illustrates why you should not be advising in the Q+A section.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    if you want to play, take it to the lounge. this post illustrates why you should not be advising in the Q+A section.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    iv ran 30 mg for 8 weeks with omna's didnt have liver value checks but i havnt suffered any adverse effects yet...

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    iv ran 30 mg for 8 weeks with omna's didnt have liver value checks but i havnt suffered any adverse effects yet...
    that maybe thee key word there, always play is safe this is your body your talking about you only have one liver its not like your eye you can lose one of them if your liver gets jacked up you are in trouble

What about milk thistle?

I have read some ppl say that it has a blocking effect when taking dbol (or any oral, I guess), some say it doesn't. Others say if it does, it is negligible and wouldn't effect gains. And other's say just don't take them at the same time...

But I have only read this on forums, are there any articles, studies, etc that prove this one way or the other? If not, what is the common opinion here (since I trust this board)?
    Last edited by akaz13; 10-07-2008 at 08:48 PM.

tony540i is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    What about milk thistle?

I have read some ppl say that it has a blocking effect when taking dbol (or any oral, I guess), some say it doesn't. Others say if it does, it is negligible and wouldn't effect gains. And other's say just don't take them at the same time...

But I have only read this on forums, are there any articles, studies, etc that prove this one way or the other? If not, what is the common opinion here (since I trust this board)?
    good question, was wondering the same thing myself!

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    The maximum I would run the Dbol alongside the Test-E would be @ 30-40mg for 6-7 weeks tops.
    Last edited by honda450; 12-11-2008 at 01:53 PM.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you can run it longer than that. i wouldn't do it, but i think you could run it @50mg for 12 weeks or more even, with minimal increase in liver values, all of which would return to normal.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^i agree with T own....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    could? sure. should? I don't think so. Just the bloating effects, etc of dbol , I think if it were run for 12 weeks that would be an ugly before and after shot.

^^^^i dont bloat that bad from dbol ...especially when taking an ai....now i know some people are the complete opposite....i guess it would be up to the individual person....

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    It does depend on the person. I personally hear people like to run it from 4-7 weeks on a 12 week cycle.

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    2 bad i just dont respond to it at all!!!

^^^^^what?

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    you'll prob feel strong and gain while on dbol , let us know how much you keep after pct, ill be surprised if you even keep a pound

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post
    you'll prob feel strong and gain while on dbol, let us know how much you keep after pct, ill be surprised if you even keep a pound
    very true idk why you would even want to run it any longer then 4 weeks... the first 2 weeks i felt like a beast then about 3rd week i was over it and was sick of the cramping and bloating ... when you get to that point you might agree

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread is so old the guy is probably is done with the dbol

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^ Thanks for bumping it again in that case...

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    I dont know about 25mg of deca twice a month, but is it possible ? YES ! I was prescribed Fenobolin ( NPP) back when I was 15 and I gained 10kg in a month from 2 injections at 100mg each. Some people react great to first AAS from the outside. We just got used to hearing about high unnessessarry doses ( 500mg of test 4 the 1st cycle etc.).. Some cats here suggest that the only road to success is 2-3gram plus ( weekly). 25mg of deca does sounds odd in comparison to traditional doses , but that is possible (theraputic doses start at that range). Maybe that dude is a joke and he just likes to play around I dunno, but noone can't take away the fact that even at those rediculously small doses the body can grow. About Milk Thistle : again - d-o-s-e-s. U take 5gram a day and u wont do ur body any good. It'll actually negatively effect ur liver and for those who diabetics ( high doses of milk thistle - are not your friends lol ... u can get poisoned from it) . Milk Thistle is an amazing herb - kills poisons , normalizes liver function , even snake bites can be helped with Milk Thistle. There's no any blocking effect known. Just the opposite actually. And that what effects for some orals to be not as effective as they could be.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    I dont know about 25mg of deca twice a month, but is it possible ? YES ! I was prescribed Fenobolin ( NPP) back when I was 15 and I gained 10kg in a month from 2 injections at 100mg each. Some people react great to first AAS from the outside. We just got used to hearing about high unnessessarry doses ( 500mg of test 4 the 1st cycle etc.).. Some cats here suggest that the only road to success is 2-3gram plus ( weekly). 25mg of deca does sounds odd in comparison to traditional doses , but that is possible (theraputic doses start at that range). Maybe that dude is a joke and he just likes to play around I dunno, but noone can't take away the fact that even at those rediculously small doses the body can grow. About Milk Thistle : again - d-o-s-e-s. U take 5gram a day and u wont do ur body any good. It'll actually negatively effect ur liver and for those who diabetics ( high doses of milk thistle - are not your friends lol ... u can get poisoned from it) . Milk Thistle is an amazing herb - kills poisons , normalizes liver function , even snake bites can be helped with Milk Thistle. There's no any blocking effect known. Just the opposite actually. And that what effects for some orals to be not as effective as they could be.
    Nm..

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    I agree with that, Totally.

I used 900 mg/week of Test before with 600 mg /week Deca and gained WATER.

last/current cycle started with 350 mg Test/week gained over 25 lbs of MUSCLE.
    Up to 500/week now and gained 5 more lbs.

All by keeping the diet. The day I eat sloppy I see it the next day, I don't have the same pump or strength I normaly do when I eat proper.

Thread Information