castiron is offline Associate Member

Strange side effects

I am taking 200 mg of test cyp once every five days. I am healthy and my bp is fine. However I feel warm alot. It is a weird side effect that I havent heard of before. I have done two shots so far and am feeling good, except for the warm feeling. It is kind of like a feeling of thermogenesis that I used to get when taking hydroxycut. Does anyone know what is going on?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    sounds like something in diet or suppliments, not typical with test

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    I am taking 200 mg of test cyp once every five days. I am healthy and my bp is fine. However I feel warm alot. It is a weird side effect that I havent heard of before. I have done two shots so far and am feeling good, except for the warm feeling. It is kind of like a feeling of thermogenesis that I used to get when taking hydroxycut. Does anyone know what is going on?
    How long have you been on the Test for?
    how old are you?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Depends. Need more details, like when, where and how long.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Granted, Im using more test then you (700mg prop EW), but Im always warm on cycle. It's winter here in Michigan, keep the house at 65 degrees over night. I still run a fan over night to avoid the sweats. Im also on NPP, no tren though. At breakfast,after I eat my 10 eggwhites and cup of oatmeal, I sweat profusely for a good 1/2 hour or more. My Bf is no more then 10%.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    This is a common side effect, it affects some ppl more than others.
    Basically exogenous test will have an effect on your HPTA, this controls homeostasis, when there is interference at the HPTA it can have many effects on our bodies, our natural thermostat being just one.

Thread Information