bb315 is offline New Member

Am i missing something

I am currently on my second week/8th ijection of tren a. I have heard so much of super strength from this stuff but I dont feel it and it does'nt show in my lifts. currently on 100mg eod for six weeks, when will it kick in. I have heard about tren cough but I have not had it. I do smell a certain oder when I sweat. no night sweats. sleep is about average.

cycle is as follows.

test e 750mg ew 1-16
    eq 600mg ew 1-16
    started with d-bol 50mg ed 1-5
    proviron 25-50 mg ed 1-16
    hcg 200iu x2 week
    tren a 100mg eod 9-14

ht.5'9" wt 220
    5 cycles.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Hmmm, 2-weeks in, you should start to notice something. Have you ran tren A before?

You might not get the cough if the tren does not enter the bloodstream during injection. If you nick a vein or inject too fast, then you may taste it and cough. Is it from a good source?

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Hmmm, 2-weeks in, you should start to notice something. Have you ran tren A before?

You might not get the cough if the tren does not enter the bloodstream during injection. If you nick a vein or inject too fast, then you may taste it and cough. Is it from a good source?
    first time for tren a, I mix up the injec sights, so I am pretty carful when injecting. asperate ect. It is from a great source. never a problem.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Give a little more time. The last time I used tren a, I was in for 2 weeks and never tasted or had the urge to cough like I had in the past. Started to wonder if it was legit gear. About that time I injected into my pec and must have nicked a vein. I coughed so hard I coughed up blood. That's the worse coughing episode Ive experienced to date.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Give it a couple weeks. Also everyone is different with tren , I can't feel it untill about 100ed when also taking test. And even at that don't have any real sides. Bringing it in the end of a cycle will have different effects also as opposed to the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Give a little more time. The last time I used tren a, I was in for 2 weeks and never tasted or had the urge to cough like I had in the past. Started to wonder if it was legit gear. About that time I injected into my pec and must have nicked a vein. I coughed so hard I coughed up blood. That's the worse coughing episode Ive experienced to date.

Yeah I plan on going with the six weeks, just wondering though. when I hit my pecs I try to stay four inches straight above nip, seems to work for me.
    thanks.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I get insomnia right about the 3rd day of use with tren . I normally dont feel the strength increase and other sides till at least 8-10 days in. I would give it a little more time.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got no tren cough myself also my strength has not been through the roof but I have been cutting so thats why. Diet may play a part of this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    I get insomnia right about the 3rd day of use with tren. I normally dont feel the strength increase and other sides till at least 8-10 days in. I would give it a little more time.

I have some anadrol on hand, thinking of running last four weeks if tren does'nt kick in.

Thread Information