Thread: So Damn Sore!

66Cadilacula is offline New Member

So Damn Sore!

I'm on the second week of my second cycle. It consists of 500mg of Test Cyp and 500mg of Deca a week, split between two sticks. So 250mg of each every 3-4 days. The test is 200mg/ml, so each stick is 1.25cc, it never hurts and goes in easy, I wouldn't even know it was there. The Deca on the other hand is 300mg/ml, so each stick is .85cc, the Deca hurts like hell, all three sticks have been in the glutes, alternating sides every stick. I had my roomate stick my left glute tonight, and it has already swollen up a little and started to get sore. I warm up the vial, always use a brand new 23g and syringe, and massage the site after, I even iced it tonight. Its from a UGL, a reputable one, and I don't see why it gets so sore. I am gonna stick my quads while my roomate is gone for Xmas and I'm worried that I won't even be able to walk. Any thing I've missed guys? I don't get it.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Ice?

No bro, you need to heat the site!

Try a hot shower before and after. As well as running the syringe under warm water.

Also, switch up the spots.

Glutes, quads, and delts.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    deca should be smooth.. atleast any deca ive used has been

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    From what i understand you shouldn't massage the site right after an injection.. I read it on this site somewhere about how it can go back up the injection track, you're supposed to wait 30-45 seconds or something... I'll try finding it

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    hell there have been times i went "yeowwwww" and massaged the shit out of an injection site..lol
    i wouldnt worry about it..

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just put them in same syringe if you can. why shoot twice.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    just put them in same syringe if you can. why shoot twice.
    Yes, they should've always been shot in the same syringe. This might actually cut down on the pain from the deca and of coarse cut down the number of injections. Be careful with the quads. Just speaking for myself, I've never been able to walk normal the next day.

Thanks for all the responses guys, I'll def use only one syringe this time and the heat helped a lot, the cold was actually making the site swell up more. My next stick will be Fri or Sat, so I'll post how that goes. I'm only a week in and can really start to feel the recovery time from workouts going down. I was planning on running this cycle for 10 weeks is that enough?

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    I think 12 weeks you'd get a little better results because the test will get a bit longer to work for you.... Also if the pain is too severe try shooting something that you just trained or something, that way you dont have to worry about it bugging you while you're training

Also, when hitting the glutes make sure you stay away from the sciatic nerve, hit that one and you'll never forget it.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    i just had the same issue, big just sent me this link.

check it out
    http://www.steroid.com/inject.php

try this site, make sure your injecting in the right spots, and drawing(checking you haven't hit a vein) before you inject

okay so I just hit the right glute with the mixture of both and the stick was almost painless, and there is no swelling so far, a little blood came out but nothing bad. Hopefully it won't be sore tomorrow and while my parents are here visiting for Christmas and my roommate's gone I can stick my quad and have no trouble cause the last thing I need is to be limping with my parents in town. I'll let you know how it feels tomorrow. By the way i am in week 3, up to 245lbs, approx 16% bf, 6'1", my diet is pretty good however I have a penchant for extremely hoppy and malty beer, translation the 2 beers I drink a night have the calories of like 8 coors lights. I won't be drinking while my parents are here as I will be the DD so I'm gonna use that as an excuse to stop drinking period for the next 9 weeks. I have started to add 2 mores days of cardio bringing my total to 4 days a week and have already seen visual improvements, will post pics next week.

Ok so it just started to swell a little bit again and its starting to get sore WTF over?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    how old are you? and where do you stay that your roommate wouldn't mind injecting your ass?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ well at least u didnt say that your roomate wouldnt mind sticking u in the ass...*L* sorry ...just read your post and well sounded kinda funny....

HAHA sooooo funny, well actually ever since I got out of the Army 2.5 years ago I haven't been able to stick myself, even though I used to give myself IV's all the time. But that's what a good friend's for right sticking a needle in your ass full of AAS? No seriously it is starting to swell and get sore, so lame.

my friend used to have that problem with deca .
    He used to tell me to rub his butt hard laying down for about 20 secs. Then he himself shoot deca 250mg/ml. After 30 secs of shooting he tells me to again rub the part hard. And believe me he was more than 50% relieved from the pain and it didn't even swell or sore. Try it, perhaps it will help you too.

yeah I do massage it, but usually only after. I might start heating the skin up with a heating pad first, also considering cutting with grapeseed oil, and where exactly does one get sterile grapeseed oil? I'm about to go to the gym and work chest in a little bit and I'm not all that stoked about laying on a bench with a sore ass cheek.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You can get grapeseed oil from about anywhere. I believe this site has an online shop that you can purchase from, and health food/vitamin stores in your area may have it.

I suggest cutting with B12 if you can find it.

One BIG suggestion... make sure you are injecting far enough in the muscle. If you are doing glutes, use a 1.5" pin and go all the way in. Don't short change yourself, this makes a huge difference. You NEED to get a deep inject into any large muscle. I can't shoot with 1" on my quads or glutes because it will immediately swell and knot up.

I was actually just thinking that that might be the case as I in the words of my ex-gf have a "ghetto booty," but when I was splitting injections only the deca would hurt and not the test, I'm thinking that either the oil or whatever alcohol was used is whats causing it.

I just pulled out the vial of deca and it says

Nandrolone decanoate 300mg/ml

Nandrolone decanoate / ml
    2% benzyl alcohol NF
    20% benzyl benzoate USP

mean anything?

dehydromethandrotren is offline Associate Member
    I have had countless injections get swolen to the size of nearly a baseball and become very very sore, but I have NEVER had an abcess or had to go to the emergency room etc. they all went away eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by 66Cadilacula View Post
    I just pulled out the vial of deca and it says

Nandrolone decanoate 300mg/ml

Nandrolone decanoate / ml
    2% benzyl alcohol NF
    20% benzyl benzoate USP

mean anything?

they just used typical amounts of benzyl alchohol adn benzyl benzoate, no biggie, virtually all injectables have BB and BA in them. Its a necessity when brewing

thats not even that much BA. I use 5% for some stuff

Thanks guess I'm just gonna suck up the soreness and drive on

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the responses guys, I'll def use only one syringe this time and the heat helped a lot, the cold was actually making the site swell up more. My next stick will be Fri or Sat, so I'll post how that goes. I'm only a week in and can really start to feel the recovery time from workouts going down. I was planning on running this cycle for 10 weeks is that enough?
    Can't believe no one has said this yet. Run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca bro. I'd do 1-10 deca and 1-12 test. Good luck on the soreness!

So I sat on a heating pad for like 2 hours last night and it took away 50% of the pain/swelling, and I was already planning to run the deca for only 10wks, but thanks for making it clear dude. I don't have that noticeable of gains yet, maybe a few pounds of water weight, and somewhat increased sex drive but no strength gains yet.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I'm on the second week of my second cycle. It consists of 500mg of Test Cyp and 500mg of Deca a week, split between two sticks. So 250mg of each every 3-4 days. The test is 200mg/ml, so each stick is 1.25cc, it never hurts and goes in easy, I wouldn't even know it was there. The Deca on the other hand is 300mg/ml, so each stick is .85cc, the Deca hurts like hell, all three sticks have been in the glutes, alternating sides every stick. I had my roomate stick my left glute tonight, and it has already swollen up a little and started to get sore. I warm up the vial, always use a brand new 23g and syringe, and massage the site after, I even iced it tonight. Its from a UGL, a reputable one, and I don't see why it gets so sore. I am gonna stick my quads while my roomate is gone for Xmas and I'm worried that I won't even be able to walk. Any thing I've missed guys? I don't get it.
    I see your roomate sticks you... does he masage it for you too? LOL j/k well unless your roomate is a chick then u da man!!!

Thread Information