ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

What supplements during a cycle?

What supplement do you all take during a cycle of Test E and Dbols for kickstart.

This is my first cycle and before this I was taking creatine and NO products. Now I am out of these, I will be starting the cycle soon in approx 2 weeks.

Should I buy Creatine/NO combo or can I do without them on the cycle. I can do with saving some $$ but if it is necessary then I will get some

Also what other supplements would you recommend while on and coming off the cycle

thanks

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Save your creatine and NO for pct as you may need the extra energy at that time... Just make sure you're eating enough good whole foods to get the most out of your cycle

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Supplements on cycle are a waste of money better spent on food...

Use them after youve finished PCT...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ agreed.

war you never answered my msg

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    What supplement do you all take during a cycle of Test E and Dbols for kickstart.

This is my first cycle and before this I was taking creatine and NO products. Now I am out of these, I will be starting the cycle soon in approx 2 weeks.

Should I buy Creatine/NO combo or can I do without them on the cycle. I can do with saving some $$ but if it is necessary then I will get some

Also what other supplements would you recommend while on and coming off the cycle

thanks
    stats?
    height
    bf%
    training exp
    whats your cycle?
    pct?
    diet?

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    i still like to take NO on cycle, i find if i have a tiring day at work it gives me the kick start that i sometimes need in the gym.
    saving the creatine for after cycle tho.

Eagle088 is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking NO xplode through my cycle and I have loved the results, but I am not sure if it really has helped over and above the test.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not big into putting extra shit iin my body during cycle that it doesnt need but who knows. I like to keep up with my vitamins and minerals though. b12, b6 etc.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    a strong complex vit b, some milk thistle, alpha l acid, dandelion, does it for me

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    i shelf suppyments on cycle... you wouldent even know your taking them.. take them then stop and youl notice nothing.. the gear is doing all you need to.. when pct time comes suppy will be your best freind and help some

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post

thanks
    Honestly I like using NO2..CREATINE during OFF cycle time for extra edge while its needed.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    first cycle always the best, test e perfect. milk thistle during cycle recomended for liver protection. i used a muscle mass system as a suppliment between meals and i blew up. but as suggested by the guys for less money just eat like an animal. good luck

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    first cycle always the best, test e perfect. milk thistle during cycle recomended for liver protection. i used a muscle mass system as a suppliment between meals and i blew up. but as suggested by the guys for less money just eat like an animal. good luck
    never been proven to actually help the liver that i've seen, not a bad idea though but i would get some liv52 as well

Thread Information