BigIce is offline Associate Member

When Deca and Primo are the only once around

Hi all.
    Im new to this game.
    I have been looking through this forum for a few weeks now reading what i can to educate myself.

The thing is that where I live AAS are extreamly hard to come by, now the only once available are Deca and Primobolan .

I have not been able to fint Clomit, Nolvadex or alike, still there are many AAS users here.
    The closest thing available is Gaspari Novedex XT, and I know nothing about it other then Gaspari´s claims. Not even if it is of any use in this case.

My Q. is: Can I get a usable stack from Deca and Primo, and how whould it be.
    I have looked at tons of info here and only found remarks regarding these as base steroids .

I am thin with low BF%, one of my training partner is tall and lean and the other is thick musculer with some fat on him.
    And we are all keen on doing a cycle soon but I am the only one that can make myself somewhat understandable in english, so pardon my if this looks a bit off.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Is the primobolan injectable or oral?

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    You need to do alot of research Brother! This forum has all the info you need, your not even ready to do a cycle from what you have posted. Do alot of research and then post any questions you cant find.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your age height and weight ?

Primobolan in injectable.

Yeah I know I am not ready for a cycle and Im in no rush, can´t say the same for the guys I hit the gym with though.
    I won´t be doing anything like this untill spring time or even late summer. Depending on my gains untill then.

The thing is that around here AAS are only available once in while and one must take what is available, and over time gather into a stack.

Its just that Primo in so exspensive that I didn´t want to get it if I could not use it with my Deca .

Im 5´10" @ 156 lbs (after putting on 10 lean pounds
    A is 6´ @ 222 lbs
    and B is 6´ 2" @ 210 lbs

I have done searches and not found one thread on a Deca/Primo stack and the possible outcome of such a stack. Have found loads on Deca/Winny though. Just no Winny around here
    You guys must be sick by now with all the newbies asking Qs. about something they should have read up on. But its hard for my, understanding everything here is way harder for me then even the thickest of engilsh speaking guys out there. I only spent two years in the states and that was more then 12 years ago.

A nudge in the right direction would be great, I do not expect anyone to do the work for my.

DS21 is offline Member
    First off, I think it is a good idea, like you stated, to wait awhile before using AAS. You can still gain a lot naturally. For you question, not a lot will agree with this, but you can run Deca alone. There are some sides, mainly loss of sex drive, but you can run it without test. The one thing I would make sure to have is a pct before starting your cycle. Do some more research, post an example of what you plan on running and at what dose per week with your PCT and you will get more feedback.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post
    Hi all.
    Im new to this game.
    I have been looking through this forum for a few weeks now reading what i can to educate myself.

The thing is that where I live AAS are extreamly hard to come by, now the only once available are Deca and Primobolan .

I have not been able to fint Clomit, Nolvadex or alike, still there are many AAS users here.
    The closest thing available is Gaspari Novedex XT, and I know nothing about it other then Gaspari´s claims. Not even if it is of any use in this case.

My Q. is: Can I get a usable stack from Deca and Primo, and how whould it be.
    I have looked at tons of info here and only found remarks regarding these as base steroids .

I am thin with low BF%, one of my training partner is tall and lean and the other is thick musculer with some fat on him.
    And we are all keen on doing a cycle soon but I am the only one that can make myself somewhat understandable in english, so pardon my if this looks a bit off.
    Theres is no way to find some TESTOSTERONE ? Also you will need items for PCT,,like nolva,,clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Theres is no way to find some TESTOSTERONE? Also you will need items for PCT,,like nolva,,clomid.

No, not for now. But I have plenty of time to wait for it.

Had news this morning of a possible Clomid source, am crossing my fingers for that one.

So its not possible to use Primobolan as a substitute for winstrol , even though they are both cutting agents ?

sitries is offline Associate Member
    you wont be needing a cutting agen t bro if you weight 156lbs!!! you need bulk all the way. your only option is to do deca alone which is not ideal but will provide you with very good gains. make sure you get nolvadex and clomid for pct!! nolvadex xt wont do anything!!!!

Thanks

Im still waiting on the Nolvadex , hope it goes through.

I´ll keep reading here and hopefully one day I´ll by the one giving advice

Thread Information