sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

tricep injection dangerous?

-Buddy at the gym told me that tricep injections are dangerous and there are to many veins and vitals, in the area, to not shoot it there. I have been shooting both trics now with 22g 1in and its been fine so far. i hit them once every 6 days, cause im running prop, i mean along with other injection sites. any input on this info??

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Don't ever listen to buddies at the gym!!

Triceps are fine. I do both heads with fast esther AAS as well. Ive put 3 ccs in the long head with no problem. My arms are just a tad under 20" though.

superman1 is offline New Member
    I hit both my triceps with no problems. I use 25g 1"

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post

Triceps are fine. I do both heads with fast esther AAS as well. Ive put 3 ccs in the long head with no problem. My arms are just a tad under 20" though.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    totally true. when you see him again, ask him the following: If there are a lot of arteries (which there arent any if i recall correctly) in the tricep, making it dangerous, wouldnt that mean the delt would have just as many, if not more, given the arteries would have to run through there first to get to the tricep? Then you can press him for more info by asking what arteries and veins that are important are running through the tricep.

From my experience, ive never had a problem with triceps except that they were a pain in the... well, the tricep. i would take tricep over quad any day.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    ^^^ I agree, and arteries are so deep it's likely you won't hit any of those anyway and if you inject like you are supposed with drawing back on the syringe before inserting the meds then you should know if you have hit a vein anyway.

alright thanx, he mentioned nerves as well, that i could hit a nerve easyer in the tricep than another place. Is this false as well? assuming im shooting it in the right spot

oh crap...also when i inject and penetrate the skin i do it slowly, im just more comfortable doing it this way, he said that i shouldnt because it can cause a rash and some other shit. He just sticks it in fast..

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I love tri shots....not so much with test but deca /tren /masteron .....totally cool place to shoot. You have more of a chance on hitting a nerve in the quad...which I also enjoy.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I cant see how you can hit your artery doing tri's. The artery is closer to the inner arm than it is the outer arm, so you would need a very long pin to hit that lol

I've just looked up on the arteries in the arm and you could hit profunda brachii artery but with a 1" pin I'd say theirs very little chance of that happening, and even if you do you will know when you asparate.
    Last edited by THEMEATEATER; 12-01-2008 at 09:16 PM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    oh crap...also when i inject and penetrate the skin i do it slowly, im just more comfortable doing it this way, he said that i shouldnt because it can cause a rash and some other shit. He just sticks it in fast..

I also stick it in fast!...Are we still talkin injections??lol

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    totally true. when you see him again, ask him the following: If there are a lot of arteries (which there arent any if i recall correctly) in the tricep, making it dangerous, wouldnt that mean the delt would have just as many, if not more, given the arteries would have to run through there first to get to the tricep? Then you can press him for more info by asking what arteries and veins that are important are running through the tricep.

From my experience, ive never had a problem with triceps except that they were a pain in the... well, the tricep. i would take tricep over quad any day.
    well there is one (don't know the name) but its deep under the muscle all the way until down near your elbow. i guess that would count though

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I love tricep injections...Far less painful than bicep injections and less scar tissue build up than delts for me...Then again, my triceps are my *perceived* best muscle group.

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    Tricep shot's are my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    I cant see how you can hit your artery doing tri's. The artery is closer to the inner arm than it is the outer arm, so you would need a very long pin to hit that lol

I've just looked up on the arteries in the arm and you could hit profunda brachii artery but with a 1" pin I'd say theirs very little chance of that happening, and even if you do you will know when you asparate.
    yea i looked it up, looks like thats more in the inner arm so shooting the tricep doesnt look like i would hit anything unless i stick a long as* needle through my arm...thanx for the info bro

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    [/B]

I also stick it in fast!...Are we still talkin injections??lol
    hahaha yea i like that a little bit slower, take my time u know

binder is offline Member
    profunda brachii and the brachial artery both lie almost on the bone. Profunda wouldn't be that big of a deal to hit. it's very small. The brachial artery would be very bad to hit but it lies against the bone on the ventral (what ppl would call the underside) of the arm. You have a better chance at hitting the brachial artery with a lat injection (if you inject too high into the armpit) than on a bicep or tricep injection.

Major nerves of the arm also run on the ventral side and very deep like the artery. All the smaller nerve endings that go throughout the muscles will not cause severe problems if you hit them. Mostly just some stinging pain.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    No one will suggest it, I put 1CC in each with a 1/2" 30G

Thread Information