val05096 is offline New Member

Sever pain and swelling.

I started a cycle of winny a couple of years ago but after about 2 days the pain became intense at the site of injection. It turned bright red and hot! That was just a 1cc injection in thigh of 100mg. I recently tried test enan. A 1cc inject with same results just worse this time. I could barely walk for 3 days due to the pain. Could you guys give me suggestions of what could be going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im not so much worried about dirty gear because my friend gets it from the same place and he has no side effects. Really worried, please help!
    Last edited by val05096; 12-14-2008 at 06:28 PM.

binder is offline Member
    your injection techniques or injection sites are bad.

Make sure you have new alcohol pads and clean needles. Your body might not like the stuff either.

Did you see a physician and use an antibiotic to make it go away? if not then it was just an inflammatory process and is just the way your body reacts to the foreign substance.

Sever redness pain and swelling! PLEASE HELP!

I started a cycle of winny a couple of years ago but after about 2 days the pain became intense at the site of injection. It turned bright red and hot! That was just a 1cc injection in thigh of 100mg. I recently tried test enan. A 1cc inject with same results just worse this time. I could barely walk for 3 days due to the pain. Could you guys give me suggestions of what could be going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im not so much worried about dirty gear because my friend gets it from the same place and he has no side effects. Really worried, please help!

New needles and keep everything clean. Could you give me some advice on different inject sites. Could not going deep enough be the problem? If I try again and still get same results should I stop cycle? Thank U.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure you are creating a sterile field when you are injecting?
    (ie, sterile place to put your gear, needles, syringes, cleaning your hands, cleaning and sterilizing the spot for injection, disinfecting your vial, your ampule, etc..)

I did not clean top of vial. Do you think I should try again and tale extra precautions? If it does it again what should I do? If my body just doesnt agree with it is it something that you can work through the pain without worries or should I discontinue use? Where and how deep would you say I should go? Thanks

You must maintain sterile procedures throughout the injection process.

You must create a sterile field to lay down your needles, syringes and anything you will
    be using. (Amp opener or file, filter needle, etc.)

You must clean your hands.

You must disinfect the top of your vile prior to drawing. You should switch out the
    drawing needle with a fresh sterile needle for injecting. You must disinfect the spot where you are injecting.

The needle must never come into contact with anything that is not sterile.

You can use a 1" needle for injecting in most places other than your glutes.

You should use a 1.5" needle for your glutes.

Whether or not you should try again is up to you.

Can you maintain proper procedures through out the injection process?

Yes I will try everything you recommend. I think i will try right thigh this time. Do you think I should suspect dirty gear?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by val05096 View Post
    Yes I will try everything you recommend. I think i will try right thigh this time. Do you think I should suspect dirty gear?
    shoot the glute at 1.5 or you're really not doing anything different. I doubt its dirty gear or your friend would be crippled as well.

I hope your right. this is from different source that what makes me worried but as i said from the first source I got sore and he didnt somaybe its just me.

You say you have a vile of test enanthate , is it from a reputed manufacturer or UGL?

How are you storing your vile, is it in a clean environment with a stable temperature?

stored inside the only thing that touches the vial is where it sets. Am I allowed to say who makes it on here?

Your not allowed to use manufacturer names as far as I know, but if it's from
    a reputed manufacturer then it's probably not dirty.

I would chalk it up to improper technique.

Thanks. I'll take more precautions and keep you posted.

Also with just one inject a week do I need to run anything after my cycle?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes, a proper pct......and stop shooting your quads

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro I also has some pain with test E...I could shoot cipionate all day and not have issues but the E was a bit on the painful side...what I did that helped was cut it with some grapeseed oil...I used 1/2 ml of Gs to 1 ml of test e and it helped tremendously.

How much and how long should i run it. Im not really sure which ones to run after cycle need some advice on that too

binder is offline Member
    How much and how long should i run it. Im not really sure which ones to run after cycle need some advice on that too
    there is a whole forum for it.

PCT forum. go read everything

higherdesire is offline Banned
    How many mg per ml on the test?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I did not clean top of vial. Do you think I should try again and tale extra precautions? If it does it again what should I do? If my body just doesnt agree with it is it something that you can work through the pain without worries or should I discontinue use? Where and how deep would you say I should go? Thanks
    I recenlty went through a fit when I switched brands durng cycle. Very painful. I cut it, warmed it under water, then messaged a little longer than usual/ Everything is fine with the new injection sites. AS long as there is no fever at the site, swelling, or redness just deal with it.

300mg/ml

its been 6 days days now there is still fever at the site redness and alot of swelling and painfull. Winny does the same thing to me just not quite as painfull I dont understand it.

Seek medical attention immediately!

binder is offline Member
    300mg/ml
    of what compound? i read through and you keep talking about winstrol but i don't think that's what you are refering to. if it's testosterone propionate then 300mg/ml is going to be VERY painful.

its been 6 days days now there is still fever at the site redness and alot of swelling and painfull. Winny does the same thing to me just not quite as painfull I dont understand it.
    How red is it? just slightly red and blotchy or bright red and kind of smooth looking (tight skin)?

how do you know there is a fever there too? do you have a surface thermometer?

Make sure you feel a similar part of your body to compair to. My body puts off a lot of heat and it always feels like my muscles have a fever, but when i compare to others it is normal. My last reaction in my thigh from prop took about 10 days to stop hurting. I had it looked at, no infection. Just heat and massage to make it better.

Thread Information