Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    akat0ra is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Very high blood pressure - What to do?

I visited the docter yesterday and my blood pressure was 165/95, which is pretty high.

I am bulking right now on a Test E cycle with Test P as a kickstart and have just finished stacking the Test P.

My bodyweight is 119 kg (261.8 lbs) and I am 20 years old. I have plenty of fat and water in my body.

What do you guys recommend me to do?

My own plan is to cut down to 95 kg with a little test in my system with som a-dex to take the bloat.

Hope I can find some help here, I am new at the forum

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats why its not safe to cycle with a high bodyfat percent. talk to your dr
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

My bodyfat percent is not that high, but I could use to drop 25 lbs of fat.

My doc is very much against steroids and won't help me, he just says I should stop.

My blood pressure is not always high, but I have gained a lot of lbs the last couple of weeks because I am bulking and juicing. I think I have gained 48.5 lbs in about 90 days with and without juice. I am very bloated right now and I think that causes my blood pressure to raise too.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    What was your BP before your cycle?

165 over 95 is stage II hypertension. Your Dr. should have talked to you about
    your lifestyle and about medications to bring your BP down.

How does this sound:

I use 250mg Test E EW with 0,5mg a-dex EOD to cut, and I start next week.

My diet is fine, and I will start to workout more and do a lot of cardio untill I have reached 95 kg, which may take some months or 3.

My doc said I should go for a check again in next week and I should drink some more water (I have forgotten to drink enough the last week or so, which may effect the BP)

My BP is fine when I have a bodyweight on 95kg.

I need to cut, thats for sure, but my first plan was to wait untill March next year, but I think I need to do it now.

But I don't think I can do it without a little dose of test in my system, tried that before and I lost a lot of musclemass.

PT
    lets stick to the question at hand. your bp is high and i would go back to the dr's on monday and have it rechecked. if your bp continues to stay high it can be very dangerous so this matter should not be taken lightly
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

If I lower my test dose and start to cut and keep bloat out of my system, it should lower my BP, right?

I have a appointment at the docter on thuesday for the recheck.

PT
    it should. take armidex to keep the water down and watch your sodium intake

All I eat is vegatables, fruit, chickenmeat, eggs, proteinshakes, fish and so on.

I never eat fast food because I care about my diet

How far along in your cycle are you wk4? wk5?

My first inclination would be to counsel that you stop your cycle.

Your blood pressure is too high. When you see your Dr. If it's still high he is going to
    tell you that you have to stop taking steroids and he will more than likely prescribe a
    medication to get your pressure into normal range.

You could do the following.

1) Monitor your BP daily.
    2) Drink plenty of water. (4 liters a day minimum)
    3) Take Hawthorne Berry.
    4) Get your diet in check. (You've gained approx. 50lbs, 5-0, in 90 days!!)
    5) Stop all alcohol consumption. (If that might be an issue.)
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-06-2008 at 05:51 AM.

I have a lot of bloat, that causes the big weight gain.

I never drink alcohol - never

I am at week 4 right now in my cycle.

If my blood pressure is still that high in thuesday whould it be too dangerous to start cutting with low dose of test and a-dex?

PT
    if you gained 50lbs in 3 months then there is the problem. you obviously gained a ton of waterweight because nobody can possibly gain that much muscle that fast. you need to watch your diet. you said you eat pretty much perfect but i have a hard time beliving since you gined that much water and fat that fast

I should mention that I did drink a lot of water yesterday and I actually feel better today. Another think that could give the BP machine the wrong answer could be that I do get slight anxious at the docter (I have suffered from anxiety a couple of years ago, but I got rid of it because of lifestyle change )

PT:

I always get a lot of water/bloat during test cycles - Seriously, very much

stop your cycle, you have high blood pressure!

do cardio, lose bodyfat

I just hate cutting without test in my body, it's so hard to keep the muscles.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    what your doing is not healthy brutha.. get off the juice.
    get the diet in check and hit the cardio.. pleanty of time to pack on more muscle once you get to where you need to be.. hell your 20,

Alright.

If my BP haven't dropped on thuesday I will get off the juice and cut without steroids .

If my BP have dropped I lower the dose and start to cut with a little dose of test.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Your 20 years old and 261. How tall are you??

I am 185 cm high (6 feet)

Aspirin is useful for people with BP in the pre-hypertension range, 120/39, not for
    someone who has a BP that is 165/95. Also, it's only effective taken before bedtime and does nothing through out the day.

I actually have a correction - my BP is 165/90 , not 95

But I feel a lot better today after a lot of water and I have stopped using creatin in about 3-4 days ago and I have lost some lbs in water already.

I really hope my BP has fallen in thuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by akat0ra View Post
    I am 185 cm high (6 feet)
    You're 20 yrs old, 6' tall and 261. Like PT said in his first post, "its not safe to cycle with a high bodyfat percent". There are other complications that can arrise from cycling with too high of a BF%. Even you said in your first post I have plenty of fat and water in my body

You said you just finished your Prop stack so you should be just a few weeks into your cycle. Problems are just going to get worse for the remainder of your cycle. You should stop now and start your PCT. Through diet and training, get your BF% down to 12-14 max, and then plan a cycle.

You're young Bro, take care of your health first!!!

PT
    exactly. your young and if your having bp problems this high already then your in need of some serious changes so you can hopefully avoid a stroke at 30. if you get that much water retention from test and armidex wont help then stop the test. your life and health is the single most important issue and no matter how big you get its useless if your laying in a coffin

Update: It has dropped to 140/70 I think I didn't drink enough water, and all the water I drank was placed in my body as bloat, but I am not sure.

But I am very happy! But I still wants to cut and get some arimidex to get rid of the bloat.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Dont gain soo much in soo short time. It wil rise BP for everyone.

Stay safe and try to gain max. 5kg on cycle or in 6months period. Bulk and cut, ist safe way how you can stay lean and with good BP even you become heavier.

Yeah I have learned my lesson

I will cut my bf down now and in the future only go for lean musclemass

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    exactly. your young and if your having bp problems this high already then your in need of some serious changes so you can hopefully avoid a stroke at 30. if you get that much water retention from test and armidex wont help then stop the test. your life and health is the single most important issue and no matter how big you get its useless if your laying in a coffin
    ^^^^^^^^^ bang on^^^^^^^^
    cut the bf %, wait a few years, take it easy when you do cycle next time, either bulk or cut, not both, and get advice beforehand to help improve your cycle.

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    On my first cycle my bp was 161/100. for probably good 4 weeks. I started
    COQ10 and niacine and it went down.
    On sec and third cycle no problem with BP. I think body was changing during the first cycle .

I will use 500mg test e EW and 0,5mg A-dex EOD untill I think I have lost enough fat. I will use HCG at MCT if I decide to be ON in more than 14 weeks.

I am planning a diet plan right now and doing cardio 3-4 times a week. I may use Winstrol during the cycle.

Dont use MCT!!! Its horible choice! This light and fast burned fatty acids are atherogenic! Even more than trans fats!

Xnathan: I may sound like a retard now, but can you please explain again why I shouldn't use HCG during the cycle as mid-cycle-therapy?

He thought you meant " medium chain triglycerides" not mid-cycle-therapy.

You should only be running some cardio and OTC fatburners right now IMO.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akat0ra View Post
    I visited the docter yesterday and my blood pressure was 165/95, which is pretty high.

I am bulking right now on a Test E cycle with Test P as a kickstart and have just finished stacking the Test P.

My bodyweight is 119 kg (261.8 lbs) and I am 20 years old. I have plenty of fat and water in my body.

What do you guys recommend me to do?

My own plan is to cut down to 95 kg with a little test in my system with som a-dex to take the bloat.

Hope I can find some help here, I am new at the forum
    running an AI will help reduce BP by keeping bloat/water retention to a minimum.

Your blood pressure can vary wildly depending on the situation. A young steroid user in the doctors office is going to be one stressed out guy. This is why to made a diagnosis of hypertension you need 3 separate BP measurements taken months apart.

I have started to use a-dex, and I have already lost a lot of water. I am doing a lot of cardio and still stacking 500mg test EW and I am feeling great! I think I will dose up and use 750mg EW, and maybe use a fatburner if neccesary.

My BP is fine now

Young and impatient!

If you dont have some competition ahead, try to keep lower dose and shorter time. You have many years to build up your dose when you will reach plateau. In other case you have just one body, play safe

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are a little too young still and you are overweight. Steroids are not for you yet. You said you always get super bloated on test. What age did you start cycling? The high blood pressure and bloat is an effect of you not drinking enough water. That is the most basic thing in bodybuilding. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. Don't wait until you're thirsty to get a drink.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information