Thread: Hair loss

stuntman314 is offline New Member

Hair loss

How many of you have experienced hair loss on a cycle? What are the chances of this happening?

I have experiences it because i have mbp, its pretty high if you have Made Baldness in your family and your using high androgenic steroids .

sinny is offline Junior Member
    yes 100% with you there,i suffer from M,P,B and the juice over time increased my hair loss...i shave my head though so its not a big deal..on the other hand there is something known as Telogen effluvium if sudden hairloss which is generalized over the entire scalp, not just the MPB areas (temples, crown). Also, look at the haris that fall out and see if they have a white bulb at the end.

Alot of things cause it like a stressfull event, certain drugs, getting really sick.....basically something that puts the majority of the follicles on rest mode.....first they grow, then rest, then fall out. So, a few months after the "event" the resting mode hairs start to all fall out at the same time, but its not permanant.
    Last edited by sinny; 12-14-2008 at 12:43 PM.

How many cycles did you ? ... What did your cycle consist of ? ...and did you use anything to help with dht.

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    I was a Norwood 5 (hairloss scale) before I did cycles.
    I've had 2 hair transplants and have the 2nd total largest procedures ever done.
    (you can research my same user name in any of the hair loss forums- hair loss help dot com for example)

The conversion of test to DHT is the silent killer - you need to consider or factor in avodart or proscar. I took proscar but the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders wouldn't have been able to get me erect. Avodart has not given me any side effects.

I was more focused on other side effects and didnt really think of nething about hair side effects .. but when the barber said im really thin i started to panic .. i noticed that the test e and dbol cycle thinned me out pretty good, prob good enough for only me to notice it ... it has me looking in the mirror about 10 times a day .... so i decided to drop the dbol and only do test but with nizoral 2% and dutasteride ..well see what happens.
    Last edited by FreakofNature23; 12-14-2008 at 01:05 PM.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicnitro View Post
    I've had 2 hair transplants and have the 2nd total largest procedures ever done.
    (you can research my same user name in any of the hair loss forums- hair loss help dot com for example)

The conversion of test to DHT is the silent killer - you need to consider or factor in avodart or proscar. I took proscar but the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders wouldn't have been able to get me erect. Avodart has not given me any side effects.

but arent proscar and avodart the same thing except avodart ( dutasteride) is 5 times stronger that finasteride (proscar)???

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol raped my hair bro. Scalped me like geronimo ! ! All you can do is use Minoxidil shampoo and take avodart and try to hold on to what you have. But if you have MPB in your family watch out!

Karak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicnitro View Post

I checked out your page. How much did the ops cost you?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am not prone to mpb at all. However, the juice finally caught up to me. Tren on last cycle and anadrol on this cycle are taking it out and in weird places. Next cycle that contains one of these two I may try to get some proscar.

You took probably the worst two drugs for hair loss bro , ouch . the dbol thinned me out in a weird place too .

getripped is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    yes 100% with you there,i suffer from M,P,B and the juice over time increased my hair loss...i shave my head though so its not a big deal..on the other hand there is something known as Telogen effluvium if sudden hairloss which is generalized over the entire scalp, not just the MPB areas (temples, crown). Also, look at the haris that fall out and see if they have a white bulb at the end.

Alot of things cause it like a stressfull event, certain drugs, getting really sick.....basically something that puts the majority of the follicles on rest mode.....first they grow, then rest, then fall out. So, a few months after the "event" the resting mode hairs start to all fall out at the same time, but its not permanant.

If the hairs that fall out have a bulb on them what does this mean ??? does it mean they are hairs in resting state and that they will grow back or are these hairs gone permanently .

What about the hairs without the bulb ??

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    i freaking started to shed AFTER my last cycle for some odd reason.. started doing nioxin and that's helped put it to a stop.. imma do sust and tren in a coupla weeks so im starting fina now

You think fin is actually going to stopped tren ? . tren is one of the worst for mpb.

i was hopin it would.. that and nioxin.. iv had guys tell me it really helps... what's the harm in trying it?? imma do tren either way

i think fin helps the most when using Test .

^^^ i guess we'll find out huh???

Im doing an expirement myself bud , so i guess well both find out hahah

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getripped View Post
    If the hairs that fall out have a bulb on them what does this mean ??? does it mean they are hairs in resting state and that they will grow back or are these hairs gone permanently .

What about the hairs without the bulb ??
    bump

getripped is offline New Member
    anyone know the answer ??

Thread Information