Thread: Which is better

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member

Which is better

Hi guys thinking of getting Sustanon ANd/or oman. The prob is i hate the water retention and high BP that test brings about. Was wondering how would you guys compare both the sust 250 and oman and which will produce a better dryer gains. Thanks in advance.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    Hi guys thinking of getting Sustanon ANd/or oman. The prob is i hate the water retention and high BP that test brings about. Was wondering how would you guys compare both the sust 250 and oman and which will produce a better dryer gains. Thanks in advance.
    Omna and sust now contain the same esters, but back in the 80/90's when the formulation was slightly different both drugs still acted the same.
    So either one because they are the same.

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Omna and sust now contain the same esters, but back in the 80/90's when the formulation was slightly different both drugs still acted the same.
    So either one because they are the same.
    Gee! thanks bro for that info. NOw i know which to go for

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep exactly the same and since omandrens are usually half the price i always go with them
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    he just told you they are the same so it DOESN'T MATTER. and i hope you know they are both test... so no point in mentioning what you don't like about test

Thread Information