Results lacking from the juice

Alright so heres my story guys...

1st cycle
    20 year old male
    Worked out for 3 1/2 years
    Started with a 275 bench press
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 160
    Gear: ordered sustanon 250... got mailed omnadren 250... from my research both products very similar, product seems very legit has the jelfa label on it... now heres my problem

Taking 250 mg alone no stacking once a week every monday. I'm injecting my 3rd vial into my thigh today and haven't seen the least bit of results. Calorie intake right now is 3,500... Did a lot of research so hopefully I don't get flamed to hard... I may be overreacting i've heard it may take 4 weeks to see any results... my cycle is as followed
    Weeks 1-5 250 mg of omnadren 250
    Weeks 6-7 500 mg of omnadren 250

Kind of regret not stacking, but from what I was reading it's not the best idea to stack on the first cycle because you dont exactly know which roid is giving you the better results. Any help would be amazing thanks for your time guys.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll notice it even more when you crank up the dose.

test for me - i dont notice a single thing till 4th or 5th week in, but everyone is different.

you say 3500 cals for intake daily, are they quality cals, or piles of crap thrown in to bring up cal count?

Josh Hopkins is offline New Member
    pretty solid quality cals just pouring on the tuna, chicken breasts, steaks, and tryin to limit my carb intake after 5 each day... just discouraged that by week 3 im still benchin 275 and only weighing 162

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Im doing test e on my first (proper) cycle,but that takes a while to kick in properly so for the first 4 wks im running dbol with it,it might be the same with sust,i wouldnt do your cycle like that.i would run it for 12weeks
    1-12 250/500mg a wk

if its 250mg/ml and your only putting 1ml a wk into thats quite a low dose so that might be why you havent really noticed anything either.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is a horse and stable door scenario but you should have kept the dosage at 500mg wk throught your cycle, all youv'e done is waste some time and money.

yea i intended on doing a 12 week cycle but lost 5 vials in shipping they arrived cracked with the oils leaking through, very lucky I got my product past customs

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    you arent doing yourself any favors injecting omnadren once a week. Many will say every other day .....i dunno never used sus personally but if i did my min. would be every 3 days. You should start to see/feel something but it will take time esp with 1x week administration.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Hopkins View Post
    Alright so heres my story guys...

1st cycle
    20 year old maletoo young IMO
    Worked out for 3 1/2 years
    Started with a 275 bench press
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 160lots of natural potential left
    Gear: ordered sustanon 250... got mailed omnadren 250... from my research both products very similar, product seems very legit has the jelfa label on it... now heres my problem

Taking 250 mg alone no stacking once a week every mondayshould be injected ed or eod at least, once a week is not a good injection frequency. I'm injecting my 3rd vial into my thigh today and haven't seen the least bit of results. Calorie intake right now is 3,500I'd like to see your diet in detail... Did a lot of research so hopefully I don't get flamed to hard... I may be overreacting i've heard it may take 4 weeks to see any results... my cycle is as followed
    Weeks 1-5 250 mg of omnadren 250
    Weeks 6-7 500 mg of omnadren 250
    this cycle is horrible, no need to pyramid, not long enough
    Kind of regret not stacking, but from what I was reading it's not the best idea to stack on the first cycle because you dont exactly know which roid is giving you the better results. Any help would be amazing thanks for your time guys.
    bro, i would just stop the cycle if i was you

Thats guttin!!wont they post new if you prove they were damaged??i would try and get some more if i were you,250mg is shite so i would bump up to 500mg a week and try and run for a few extended weeks.have you got all your pct aswell??

what if I just throw that cycle out the window and start taking 500 mg the rest of the way?

yah I have the pct im runnin with nolva 180 tablets so im set on that just real discouraged that I screwed up thought I did my research I guess my cycle wasnt as good as I thought

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

bro, i would just stop the cycle if i was you
    Phate every point you made is true ...very true ..at this point tho stopping is kind of day late dollar short. You know how i feel about the age thing we have discussed it ...but that bridge ...unfortunately has already been crossed in this case. Your advice to him is good and sound but i SERIOUSLY doubt he will go off now.Adjust cycle to proper dosage /injection schedule...run it out ....adeqiuate calories training and rest ...then do proper pct. Thats my opinion.....

yah I have the pct im runnin with nolva 180 tablets so im set on that just real discouraged that I screwed up thought I did my research I guess my cycle wasnt as good as I thought
    just a nolva pct isn't near good enough, you need to add clomid and aromasin would be a good touch

i think the best thing you can do is stop your cycle right now, and stick around here and research, hell i'll even give you all the links you need to know everything you need to for your next cycle

then once you've got you research set, your diet on point, and your pct set, you can post your new improved cycle and we'll critique it for you, that way you know what you're doing is right, sound good?

yea I'll be the first one to admit im stubborn as hell, prolly shoulda waited a few years to get on the gear but I'm gonna bump up to 500 mg and see where it takes me

phate good idea i appreciate all the help

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Phate every point you made is true ...very true ..at this point tho stopping is kind of day late dollar short. You know how i feel about the age thing we have discussed it ...but that bridge ...unfortunately has already been crossed in this case. Your advice to him is good and sound but i SERIOUSLY doubt he will go off now.Adjust cycle to proper dosage /injection schedule...run it out ....adeqiuate calories training and rest ...then do proper pct. Thats my opinion.....
    i know, but i have to try

Josh Hopkins, if you decide to keep going and finish the cycle then ^^^^^^ is what you do

I dont know,i suppose its best to stop now and run pct,then get a good cycle sorted out,but if it were me...u said you were on your 3rd week rite.. I would get 20ml of omnedren in my hand now and take 500mg a wk for another 10wks but if you cant get more omnedren yet you could risk it and start taking 500mg now and order some asap so it comes before you run out.but its your choice,some people might disagree with that aswell...you should be running more pct than just nolva aswell,you should run clomid and maybe aromasin aswell.how were you going to take your pct?

I was going to start taking the pct my second to last week and take it for 3-4 weeks after

I was going to start taking the pct my second to last week and take it for 3-4 weeks after
    you were gonna start your pct while on cycle? if so that not correct you start pct after cycle

what would happen if i started taking it during the cycle? It would cripple results? and how do you feel about bumping the dosage up to 500 mg for the next 3 weeks?

here, read these, this is great info on the things you need to know to complete your cycle

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

All You Need To Know About Gyno
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Serm/AI Definitions
    SERM/AI Definition

Clomid Q&A
    Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

Drummerboys PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control
    contributed by WARmachine
    PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

Arimidex is NOT effective on gyno, Get letro
    read post #6 by magic 32
    Arimidex

Think Adex is good for PCT?
    Regarding anastrozole and tamoxifen

All About Caber
    The How To Use Caber Thread

Understand Esters, Half-Life, and Active Life
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Injection Frequency
    Test Injection Frequency Graphs

Ester Weight and Active Lives
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/355998-ester-weight-active-lives.html#post4131783

what would happen if i started taking it during the cycle? It would cripple results? and how do you feel about bumping the dosage up to 500 mg for the next 3 weeks?
    if you're gonna run the cycle out then go ahead and run it the full 10-12 weeks

take nolva after your cycle unless your prone to gyno then take a little...but you need to read up..read all them treads phate sent you and read some more.
    diff types of steroid require different times to start pct.

sustanon is 3 weeks after last injection
    read this

Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

your pct should look somthing like this

nolva 50/20/20/20 everyday
    clomid 50/50/20/20 everday
    maybe aromasin aswell

nolva 50/20/20/20 you take nolva 4 times a day? i thought it was once a day 20 mg

nolva 50/20/20/20 you take nolva 4 times a day? i thought it was once a day 20 mg
    no, he means take 50mg ed for the first weeks, then 20mg ed for the next three weeks

Thread Information