DreamingBig is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250 First Cycle

Hey ya'll. I'm looking to run Sustanon for my first cycle. What dose do you recommend? Right now, I'm open to anything between 250-500mg/week. But my real question is how often should I inject. I've heard with sustanon (by itself) it is most effective by injecting EOD. Is this true? Or can I get away with one injection per week?

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hey bro. just finishing up a cycle of sust.! probably wont do it again because i think test.cyp. is better but had the gear and wanted to use it. i started cycle with 750 wk. and didn't see much change so went to eod and threw in dbol for four weeks and that made bigger difference. i would recommend sust. eod with an oral (like dbol) for four weeks to kick start you. make sure diet and exercise are clean and hard. also make sure you are old enouigh. i didnt see age. under 28 unacceptable. reach genetic max. then use gear!!!

DreamingBig is offline Junior Member
    I'm 19, but its sure of a hell alot better than 16.
    Last edited by DreamingBig; 12-15-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    As sus 250 is a combo esters (read the profile) the reason they recommend to shoot eod is so the short esters aren't rendered useless.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    As sus 250 is a combo esters (read the profile) the reason they recommend to shoot eod is so the short esters aren't rendered useless.
    What makes so many people think that the prop in Sust is useless if the shot is done e/w or e/5/d? Granted, test levels fluctuate slightly more with a less frequent injecting schedule, but the prop would still be absorbed into the bloodstream and contribute to overall androgen levels none the less,- it doesn't just disappear!!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    What makes so many people think that the prop in Sust is useless if the shot is done e/w or e/5/d? Granted, test levels fluctuate slightly more with a less frequent injecting schedule, but the prop would still be absorbed into the bloodstream and contribute to overall androgen levels none the less,- it doesn't just disappear!!
    Yes it will be absorbed but not utilized to its fullest. When you have prop your not going to inject it twice a week are you... of course not why b/c like you said you don't want your levels to fluctuate. This as been argued over and over on the board.

websyndicate is offline New Member
    I personally stacked 1 cc of Deca along with 1 cc of sus 250 and it worked great. it would ideal to stack. I was shooting every 4 days I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Yes it will be absorbed but not utilized to its fullest. When you have prop your not going to inject it twice a week are you... of course not why b/c like you said you don't want your levels to fluctuate. This as been argued over and over on the board.
    Okay, fair comment, but here's something to think about. When you talk about the 30mg of Prop in a shot of 250mg Sust, your talking about a small fraction, the smallest, of the overall test, which again is being added to already heightened blood levels (due to the longer esters) once your a few weeks into your cycle. What I'm basically saying is the prop in sust does not have anywhere near the same level of 'spiking' affect on blood levels (relative to overall test/androgen levels), as does shooting a prop only cycle infrequently,- the longer esters in Sust take care of this.

I also accept that shooting Sustanon e/o/d is probably 'fractionally' more effective,...but personally, I've had great results with a Sustanon250 e/5/d schedule, and besides, I'd much rather have an ass that doesn't look like a colander, not to mention visiting the needle exchange more frequently than my gf, who doesn't appreciate the colander look either btw!...Lol

Quote Originally Posted by websyndicate View Post
    I personally stacked 1 cc of Deca along with 1 cc of sus 250 and it worked great. it would ideal to stack. I was shooting every 4 days I believe.
    Damn dude, that's my 2nd cycle right there!!! How did you know!?

Thread Information