haze3434 is offline New Member

Help Please...Which One For First Cycle?

I'm turning to you guys again for some help. I'm getting my products for my first cycle, but I want to hear you're suggestions as to which ones to get. See below for stats and products I'm choosing from.

Stats:
    height: 5'8"
    weight 161 lbs
    bf%: 17%

Products: (which ones, dosage of each, and why)
    Dbol 25mg
    Anadrol 50mg
    Anavar 10mg
    Winny 25mg
    Clen 40mg
    Clomid 50mg
    Nolva 20mg

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by haze3434 View Post
    I'm turning to you guys again for some help. I'm getting my products for my first cycle, but I want to hear you're suggestions as to which ones to get. See below for stats and products I'm choosing from.

Stats:
    height: 5'8"
    weight 161 lbs
    bf%: 17%

Products: (which ones, dosage of each, and why)
    Dbol 25mg
    Anadrol 50mg
    Anavar 10mg
    Winny 25mg
    Clen 40mg
    Clomid 50mg
    Nolva 20mg
    for the first cycle, none of the above. why? because the one compound that is always recommended for a first cycle is not even on the list.
    you could use the clomid and nolva for a pct.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^ yep test is what you need for any and all cycles.

Would also like to add at your height and weight with 17% bf states that you have plenty to accomplish before resorting to steroids

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for some odd reason i thnk we'll see a post that he's doesnt want to inject anything

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    for the first cycle, none of the above. why? because the one compound that is always recommended for a first cycle is not even on the list.
    you could use the clomid and nolva for a pct.
    and at that weight your body fat is too high. No way you could be traing hard for at least a year. Research what a proper cycle should consist of and grow naturally for a while.

You guys are right on the button - I didn't want to inject test E or C, and you guys said before that 500mg of test would be the best, but I guess I wanted a second opinion. Well, I can get a 20 ML or 50 ML vial for pretty cheap, but is there a spot on the body where I can inject it so it'll be pretty much hidden.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by haze3434 View Post
    You guys are right on the button - I didn't want to inject test E or C, and you guys said before that 500mg of test would be the best, but I guess I wanted a second opinion. Well, I can get a 20 ML or 50 ML vial for pretty cheap, but is there a spot on the body where I can inject it so it'll be pretty much hidden.
    i've got a better idea, don't cycle, you aren't ready yet from your stats, your bf% needs to be closer to 12-14%, and i would bet your diet is not quite up to snuff yet

forget the AS and concentrate on diet for now, post it IN DETAIL, AMOUNTS AS WELL, and we'll critique it for you

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? ...not in stats ...training history? how long working out...progress made thus far. Diet ...whats it like? Info id want to see before making any recommendations and bf% is def on high side.

Cool - thanks guys I really appreicate the feedback. It's not like I'm gonna break down and cry for hearing that I'm not quite ready. I'd rather someone tell me honestly that I'm not ready for AS and hold off for anohter 3 or 4 months until I make better progress in bf%, then to have guys pressure me or instead not listen and be arrogant all together and take something that''l get my blodd pressure or cholestrol through the roof, not ot mention other sides.

Right now I'm doing about 30 mins of cardio, and lifting wegihts for my bi's, tri's, chest, shoulders, and abs. I'm not really working on my legs, I dont know why, I just haven't been.

For breakfast I eat oatmeal every morning and sometimes I even throw in a few scrambled eggs or boiled eggs on the side, if I have time in the morning. Then around mid-morning I eat a either a power bar or a Met-** Big 100 Collossal protein bar. For lunch, it's either a turkey wrap or a tuna wrap, or a fish sandwhich, with a bottle of water. Every day, I know it's quite boring, but I've dedicated myself to a healthier diet. For dinner, I eat a lot of baked chicken, and steak, with a veg every night. I've given up fried foods. When I go out I order fish. I no longer snak on chips, instead it's a bag of carrots, or a bowl full or raisins and walnuts. So I'm doing pretty well with my diet. I would like to get in more calories, but healthy ones. Any other suggestions? I hate shakes! Maybe I don't know my true bf%. I'm not fat, but I'm not cut either. I think I'm ready for AS, or at least close to being ready, because I'm not chubby. Maybe I should throw up a pic and see what ya'll think...

Oh - my bad - I forgot, I'm 28 years old. I should've dedicated time to this when I was 25 but like I said before, I was that skinny kid who was the same size from about the 10th grade to about 24 or 25 years old. I just started filling in about three years ago.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    i posted a thread like this once lol i just wanted to get on with it ,i knew the basics like,i wanted them to just tell me what to take without no understanding of why or how...but they made me read.....and im glad they ****in did...when i actually start my cycle now ill know what im doing and ill be getting 10x better results,ive got my deit,workout and cycle sorted from here.have a read through the educational treads this is a good one about pct.

Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

if u want to bulk use test e

Thread Information