phillypcp is offline New Member

should i try another cycle?

i ended up listening to another body builder at my gym. he told me to do at least 100 mgs a day of winstrol . (oral) along with tren enanthate . so......

about 3 years ago i got very sick from my cycle of tren enanthate and winstrol capsules. my eyes gotyellowand my urine becamea rust color. i didnt think much of it at first, so my stupid ass took another capsule and another shot. it was all downhill from there. i had no appetite, i lost about 30 pounds in about 2 1/2 weeks. my skin and eyes were crayola yellow. my urine just got darker. my billirubin elevated so much that i was itchy all over and couldn't sleep. EVER. my prostate enlarged, i got a staph infection which gave me boils on the lower half of my body, which i went to the ER to have lanceted. that shit hurt. my liver levels i remember were 567 which was out of this world. i let the sickness run its course and after about 3 months of hell i was better.

its been three years of doing nothing and i was wondering if i went with something like anavar for a month, could it be that bad again. i know var has a lower toxicity and is safer than most. or should i just go natural now. everything seems fine and i feel great, but should i even risk it with anavar. any advice will be appreciated.

p.s. feel free to call me an idiot for thinking about another cycle, but i am only human and i want to get back to around where i was before. thanks phil

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phillypcp View Post
    i ended up listening to another body builder at my gym. he told me to do at least 100 mgs a day of winstrol . (oral) along with tren enanthate . so......

about 3 years ago i got very sick from my cycle of tren enanthate and winstrol capsules. my eyes gotyellowand my urine becamea rust color. i didnt think much of it at first, so my stupid ass took another capsule and another shot. it was all downhill from there. i had no appetite, i lost about 30 pounds in about 2 1/2 weeks. my skin and eyes were crayola yellow. my urine just got darker. my billirubin elevated so much that i was itchy all over and couldn't sleep. EVER. my prostate enlarged, i got a staph infection which gave me boils on the lower half of my body, which i went to the ER to have lanceted. that shit hurt. my liver levels i remember were 567 which was out of this world. i let the sickness run its course and after about 3 months of hell i was better.

its been three years of doing nothing and i was wondering if i went with something like anavar for a month, could it be that bad again. i know var has a lower toxicity and is safer than most. or should i just go natural now. everything seems fine and i feel great, but should i even risk it with anavar. any advice will be appreciated.

p.s. feel free to call me an idiot for thinking about another cycle, but i am only human and i want to get back to around where i was before. thanks phil
    You are not the idiot here. Your BBing friend who gave you that cycle without test is the fcking idiot. Even with test, that cylce is way hardcore for a first time user. Have you had your liver, blood pressure, etc checked recently?
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 12-13-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    You are not the idiot here. Your BBing friend who gave you that cycle without test is the fcking idiot. Even with test, that cylce is way hardcore for a first time user. Have you had your liver, blood pressure, etc checked recently?

yes, i get a yearly physical at my job and everything is fine. blood pressure is actually great.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would consult a doctor if I were you. Dont play with your health.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    WOW dude, good to hear your ok now. With BB friends like that who needs enemies.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    You have to run blood tests (liver, kidneys, lipids an hormones).

And in each case I would try some short acting estered compoud like test prop with NPP In worst scenario you can end and your system will be clean in short time.

I can only speculate about your gear, its look like rat poison instead AAS. But you can react in this manner.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear of your ordeal.

My first question is how old are you?

When you say it's been 3 years of doing nothing I am assuming you mean AAS and not
    an absence from working out, am I right in that assumption?

When you say you want to get back to where you were, what are you trying to get back to?

Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your ordeal.

My first question is how old are you?

When you say it's been 3 years of doing nothing I am assuming you mean AAS and not
    an absence from working out, am I right in that assumption?

When you say you want to get back to where you were, what are you trying to get back to?
    i am 25 and i haven't worked out in about a year because the wife just recently had my little girl. i plan to hit it hard next week. i was 215 at my best, but my body fat was lower than it is now. my arms were 19 inches , now there probably 17 and i had a 34 inch waste. i am a 36 inch waste now. i honestly feel deflated and fat.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Train for atleast 6 months hard naturally before even thinking about steroids again.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    WOW dude, good to hear your ok now. With BB friends like that who needs enemies.
    i hear ya man. that guys a lab rat and a pincussion. he probably has it coming. although i do not wish that on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Train for atleast 6 months hard naturally before even thinking about steroids again.
    true, if i devote myself now naturally, i probably won't even think of doing it again. i know how to train and eat, i just need to get motivated.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you need to diet and train properly, in my opinion for at least a year steady before you consider anything else.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Your motivation could be to get as healthy and strong as you can for your little girl.

You are young and resilient, you do not need steroids to achieve your goals.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you need to diet and train properly, in my opinion for at least a year steady before you consider anything else.
    I agree with this. Stay around learn everything you can and keep it safe man.

Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    Your motivation could be to get as healthy and strong as you can for your little girl.

You are young and resilient, you do not need steroids to achieve your goals.
    thats the truth. THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. and thanks for not being judgemental

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    thats the truth. THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. and thanks for not being judgemental
    i agree with big

write out your diet sometime and pm it too me and i'll do my best to get it perfect for you, or even better post it in the diet forum and i'll get the guys together for a mass critique

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    good to hear you are ok. this is another great example of what can happen if you don't do your ''homework''. i think that there should be a section for all the horror stories. that way the ones who don't want to listen can read what can happens to them if they don't do things correctly.

7am- 1/2 cup quick oats w/ 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
    4 egg whites one whole egg or whey shake
    10am- thickly piled turkey and lettuce on joseph's oat bran and flax wrap(low carb)
    medium apple and handful of peanuts or almonds
    1pm-8oz chicken, steak, pork or fish with 1/2 sweet potato or half cup of brown rice, side of greens
    4pm-same as 1 o'clock meal
    6:30pm pre-workout 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese with sliced strawberries
    8pm-2 scoops whey protein in juice(post workout)
    9pm(if i am still awake) mrp protein in skim milk with handful of almonds

anything u can do to tweak it will be appreciated

what do you want to do first of all? clean bulk? dirty bulk? cutter?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    what do you want to do first of all? clean bulk? dirty bulk? cutter?

just to drop fat and tone up a bit. not looking to do shows or anything, but i just wanna look good with a shirt off. 5'7" 205 right now. stocky, but fat

if all you want to do is drop weight diet and cardio is your answer. i did a show in april and lost 60lbs for it (230lbs when i started 167lbs at the show). i'm natural, for now, and all i did was eat right and did my cardio.

7am- 1/2 cup quick oats w/ 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
    4 egg whites one whole egg or whey shake
    double the egg whites
    10am- thickly piled turkey and lettuce on joseph's oat bran and flax wrap(low carb)not bad, make sure you get around 50g of protein here
    medium apple and handful of peanuts or almondscut the apple and nuts
    1pm-8oz chicken, steak, pork or fish with 1/2 sweet potato or half cup of brown rice, side of greensgood
    4pm-same as 1 o'clock meal
    6:30pm pre-workout 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese with sliced strawberries
    8pm-2 scoops whey protein in juice(post workout)
    9pm(if i am still awake) mrp protein in skim milk with handful of almonds

anything u can do to tweak it will be appreciated
    all in all not a bad diet, just make sure you get the protein you need

Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    if all you want to do is drop weight diet and cardio is your answer. i did a show in april and lost 60lbs for it (230lbs when i started 167lbs at the show). i'm natural, for now, and all i did was eat right and did my cardio.
    holy shit. u lost that much? how long did it take to drop that much? good for you though

all in all not a bad diet, just make sure you get the protein you need

thanks, just wondering why to drop the apple and nuts? i know the apple has sugar, but if its once a day, is it really that bad? i thought the almonds have all your good fats, and they fill me up. how long should i go with a diet like this? i hate thinking of it as a diet because it seems to set me up for failure. any tips on how to stay on track also? thanks phil

thanks, just wondering why to drop the apple and nuts? i know the apple has sugar, but if its once a day, is it really that bad? i thought the almonds have all your good fats, and they fill me up. how long should i go with a diet like this? i hate thinking of it as a diet because it seems to set me up for failure. any tips on how to stay on track also? thanks phil
    i personally try to stay away from putting fats/carbs in the same meal, because they are both energy sources when you ingest carbs/fats the carbs are used for energy and the fats are stored for later use, at least that's what i was taught and i haven't seen any evidence to the contrary

as far as tips for following it, just change it up when you need to, swap out carb/pro sources at will and give yourself variety

i personally try to stay away from putting fats/carbs in the same meal, because they are both energy sources when you ingest carbs/fats the carbs are used for energy and the fats are stored for later use, at least that's what i was taught and i haven't seen any evidence to the contrary

as far as tips for following it, just change it up when you need to, swap out carb/pro sources at will and give yourself variety
    definitely makes sense. i will do my best to stay on track. thanks a lot

holy shit. u lost that much? how long did it take to drop that much? good for you though
    didn't want to bring to top, but you can't get messages yet. i lost the weight in about 16-18 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    didn't want to bring to top, but you can't get messages yet. i lost the weight in about 16-18 weeks.
    i respect that kind of dedication.

Thread Information