fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

how other non test roids shutdown

i know that test administration would stop someones test production but how come other anabolics stop test production?? i mean they are totally diff compounds

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    there all derivatives of test i believe

DS21 is offline Member
    From my understanding, compounds like tren or deca send signals through the body that a large amount of test is there, so the the testicals stop producing test, but please correct me if I am wrong.

yeah deca is very suppressive i am talking about steroids like equipoise ,winny anabol etc

2timer is offline Senior Member
    Its called negative feedback. Once your pituitary senses raise in test or derivatives. Your LH and other hormones is decreased to stop the stimulation of testies.
    Last edited by 2timer; 12-15-2008 at 03:49 PM.

yeah its negative feedback if you are having exogenous test i am talking about other compounds and being a deriviative of test doesnt mean acting like test and shutting down your hpta

ilovesus is offline Member
    You glands that produce natural test go into a coma because they are so used to art. test. It takes a while to get your natural test to start produceing fully again.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    You glands that produce natural test go into a coma because they are so used to art. test. It takes a while to get your natural test to start produceing fully again.
    can you explain more

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    honestly i dont know but i cant help but wonder if it has to do with the binding to the androgenic receptor site. Much like opiate blockers which bind to opiate recpetor sites but do not exert the opiate like effects. In other words im not sure the body can distinguish that its test or not binding to the androgen receptor...just that something has binded to receptor therefore causing or telling body levels of androgens are high therefore natural test production should cease. Total theory but makes some sense. Also would explain why high anabolic - low androgenic roids shut us down at a much slower rate.

i dunno but honestly i can see how shutdown is shut down or how mild steroids cause shutdown,doesnt make much sense to me

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i know that test administration would stop someones test production but how come other anabolics stop test production?? i mean they are totally diff compounds
    They are not totally different compounds, thats why. Aas's are synthetic forms of testosterone , albeit different in structure in some way, but they are all related to testosterone, your HPTA cannot tell whether it's real or synthetic so it shuts down.

Blog Entries
    i dunno but honestly i can see how shutdown is shut down or how mild steroids cause shutdown,doesnt make much sense to me

well i think most roids considered mild have higher anabolic rating and lower androgenic ratings. That being the case they shut us down the same way "strong" roids do...just at a slower rate as its effect on the androgen receptor is not as dramatic and takes more time for same effect. Again just a theory..
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-15-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    They are not totally different compounds, thats why. Aas's are synthetic forms of testosterone , albeit different in structure in some way, but they are all related to testosterone, your HPTA cannot tell whether it's real or synthetic so it shuts down.
    Think u r right lats - It is prob just this simple. test based roids- obvious / 19 nors - test derivative / DHT - c-17 alkyl derivatives of test. So they are all in some way derived from test. I think maybe what i said may have bearing on how quickly we shut down or whatever but i was over complicating and overlooking the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Think u r right lats - It is prob just this simple. test based roids- obvious / 19 nors - test derivative / DHT - c-17 alkyl derivatives of test. So they are all in some way derived from test. I think maybe what i said may have bearing on how quickly we shut down or whatever but i was over complicating and overlooking the obvious.
    You beat me too it.
    Just noticed it edited so it's only right to edit my post.
    Last edited by LATS60; 12-15-2008 at 04:59 PM.

are all aas test derived??

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    are all aas test derived??

Post #11

dunno for some reason the point of all aas acting like test doesnt sound right to me

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Well whether it sounds right or not doesn't really matter.
    What i posted above is a chemical fact not just an opinion.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    tiz true fitguy i tells ya! they may not be testosterone , but they are all closely related, they are not all 'completely different' . when you say 'completely different' your referring to the name of the drug and not the drug itself

Thread Information