brox is offline New Member

Nolva how many CCs ?

sup guys, im gonna take Nolva, i got done with my first cycle last week, my friend told me to take 100mg the first day, now my question is How many CCs is that, thanks.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Your friend is a idiot. 100mg is not what you need. It also depends how it is doses. 1cc=1ml. Usually 20mg/ml is the standard dose have seen 40mg/ml as well from research companies. All you need is probably 40mg the first week and 20mg the weeks after that till your finished

What was your previous cycle and what is your planned PCT

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    What's it dosed at mg/ml? For instance 20mg/ml is 20mg a cc. Ml and cc's are interchangeable. Also you should have an oral syringe that would have these marking on
    them.

i took sustanon my last cycle, i got done in about 2.5 months or so, so now i have Nolva, so should i take 40mg the first week or should i take it daily and go down to 20?

and how many CCs is 40mg on the sirynge, if im wrong here please advice on how i should be doing it, thanks.

Its dozed at 30Ml - 20mg/ml on the bottle

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Get a 3ml oral syringe, you can get one at any pharmacy.

40mg will be at the 2ml/cc mark based on the dosing of your nolvadex . This is dose dependent of course. If the dosing changes, what mark you draw to will also change.

As far as your pct, it seems incomplete to me. You should at least have clomid as well as the nolva.

Here is a sample pct:

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brox View Post
    i took sustanon my last cycle, i got done in about 2.5 months or so, so now i have Nolva, so should i take 40mg the first week or should i take it daily and go down to 20?

and how many CCs is 40mg on the sirynge, if im wrong here please advice on how i should be doing it, thanks.
    well since you only have nolva, you may wanna overnight some clomid and more nolva
    its 40mg everyday of nolva u need to take for first 7 days,, then you can drop it to 20mg everday for 3 more weeks

Thread Information