Quicksilva is offline New Member

Starting to feel ill, What should I do?

I began a course of Test Prop (100mg EOD) & Tren Ace (75mg EOD) on the 1st of December. I have been feeling slightly ill constantly almost like I have a cold or flu coming on but it never fully comes out! I havn't been able to train as I would like to. I was planning on running the course for 8 weeks. I woke up this morning and my throat is burning even worse.

I am almost finished the first 10ml vial of each now I have a choice to make. Either I come off both go on my PCT and try another course in the coming months OR I can keep jabbing and try ride through this Cold (continue training) and hope I feel better in the coming week. I honoustly don't know what to do, this course cost me ALOT and its beginning to do my head in....

What should I do???

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    deal with it. if you have the test flu then it should pass anyday now, if your really sick then that should pass. just eat good and get to the gym everyday
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

googs is offline New Member
    mate if you feel drained and low energy, then its viral infection, i had the same feels like a cold or flu but just not quite there,

it will take from 7 to 14 days to clear, vit C may help abit.

good luck.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    7-14 days. i have never in my life been sick for more then 3 days tops. if i get the flu i may have a fever and throw up for a day or 2 but by that 3rd day im back to work if im not back before
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by googs View Post
    mate if you feel drained and low energy, then its viral infection, i had the same feels like a cold or flu but just not quite there,

it will take from 7 to 14 days to clear, vit C may help abit.

good luck.
    Sell me that crystal ball mate, sounds brill.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ *L* i have this rash ...... its kinda red.... can u help me googs?
    that was funny lats...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    do any of ya'll have a thread or know what mechanism causes test flu?

Quicksilva is offline New Member
    Right I was able to train today and do quite a good weight... but my throat is burning like hell.... So I guess that rules it out being an actual FLU which is good news...

Can I just train through my cold and still get results?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilva View Post
    Right I was able to train today and do quite a good weight... but my throat is burning like hell.... So I guess that rules it out being an actual FLU which is good news...

Can I just train through my cold and still get results?
    I ALWAYS do. Now, if I had some nasty diarhea, or vomiting, even a fever, I would skip. But if you bail on every cold you would get nothing done.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I've done a prop/tren cycle about 8 times now (keep going back to it for the results) and I've probably got test flu 6 out of 8. It's like clockwork. Just deal bro, should only last a few days.

Keep training, eating, sleeping, and injecting on schedule or else you will be kicking yourself down the road.

Thread Information