Josh Hopkins is offline New Member

pretty sweet injection pain

does anyone get injection pain from injecting 1ml of omnadren 250? I inject in my thigh and i have pain shooting down to my knee cap, starting to think this is normal cuz its like that every injection... any help?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    u hitting the same place over and over again???

sounds like u hit a nerve, what your describing is called refered pain

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    u hitting the same place over and over again???

sounds like u hit a nerve, what your describing is called refered pain
    unless i'm mistaken refered pain would mean he injects in his thigh and gets pain in some other place, but he is getting shooting pains, probably means he did hit a nerve though

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    unless i'm mistaken refered pain would mean he injects in his thigh and gets pain in some other place, but he is getting shooting pains, probably means he did hit a nerve though
    well isn't he getting pain somewhere else??? he's injecting in the thigh and feeling pain at his knee, it's not the same place.. the nerve at the thigh is obviously connected to the nerve at the knee.. hence, refered pain

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    well isn't he getting pain somewhere else??? he's injecting in the thigh and feeling pain at his knee, it's not the same place.. the nerve at the thigh is obviously connected to the nerve at the knee.. hence, refered pain
    sorry, i should've been more specific, i meant pain in another place without a connection, like injecting in your delt and getting pain in your calf, but i'm gonna go ask MuscleScience and i'll post back what he saids, i might be wrong on this but he'll know

I usually switch thighs each week its just pretty painful in my knee right now

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    remember to draw back on the syringe to make sure that you are not in a vessel.

whats your rate of injection??? and where exactly are you injecting on your thigh.. the best place to inject (if your sitting and looking at your thigh) is a little to the left (from the middle) and closer to you than the median of your thigh

thats exactly what I did a little to the left of the middle but maybe i went a little to low but im sure as hell payin for it now

yea, it takes some time but you'll find that sweet spot... i remember when i was doing eod sust shots.. i had the same issue.. actually my knee, at one point, was buckling on me for like 4 days... trail and error bud

appreciate the help im glad im not the only one that got knee pain i think i might switch to the buttocks region cuz i've had no luck getting that sweet spot so far on my thigh

so hypothetically i injected into a nerve or a vain whats my next step just wait it out or do i needa go to a doctor?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Hopkins View Post
    so hypothetically i injected into a nerve or a vain whats my next step just wait it out or do i needa go to a doctor?
    You gonna die dude Where exactly in your thigh are you injecting ? On the side of the thigh and about 12 inches down from the hip ?

kale im feelin the picture of the girl very sexy : ) but im injecting on the left of my left thigh about honestly it might be 12 inches down shit

dont trip man... it'll heal on its own in a coupla days...

totally off topic but whats everyones take on dbol orals i am working on getting some asap so i could add them to my omnadren

i freakin hate dbol .. its all water retention

makes sense i guess ill do some research about possible cycles i have 6 months before i hop on somethin else

Thread Information