sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

lower back pain or kidney pain?

On test prop in my fith week and my back is killin me...lower back specifically. My buddy told me i should stop taking the prop cause maybe its has a filler that isnt working well. He said he never had any lower back pain with anything he took and if he did he would get off it. So i think im gonna stop the prop and take some novla and run it with some winni v. Have u guys ever heard of lower back pain with prop???? i mean it really doesnt fell good

p.s run nolva for 4 weeks at 20mg daily??sound good or run for like 2 and half weeks since im not doing a full cycle??

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think the prop is affecting your lower back. Perhaps you did it to yourself while in the gym, or even outside the gym. IMO don't come off for that reason.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I don't think the prop is affecting your lower back. Perhaps you did it to yourself while in the gym, or even outside the gym. IMO don't come off for that reason.

I agree, 99% of kidney problems will give acute pain, this sounds muscular.

well it feels like a pulled a muscle but my buddies r feeling the same thing and they r all running hte samwthing im on, so its just kinda weird, and it comes and goes. Like this whole last week i was fine but today when i worked out it hurt real bad so maybe i just strained it again, but the pain is on both sides of my lower back so i cant tell whats going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    okay ur saying dont come off because im getting lower bacl pain and could possibly be early stages of kidney problems?? hhmm doesnt sound to smart to me

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    okay ur saying dont come off because im getting lower bacl pain and could possibly be early stages of kidney problems?? hhmm doesnt sound to smart to me
    It doesn't sound like kidney problems though. You and your mates probably work out like retards and that's why you all have chronic back pain

I love how whenever someone is on cycle, and something happens to them, they immediately point the finger at the gear, and don't factor in something obvious like improper form.

val05096 is offline New Member
    I believe its improper technique. Im currently on a cycle of test e and and was workin my lats a few days ago doing dumbell rows and i experienced some pretty bad lower back pain that felt like it was my kidneys. I think i was using too much weight it went away after a day or so

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I was having some pain while using too much dbol , and while I know the difference between what I was doing and what you are doing it sounds like th same syptom. I started liver cleanse and it cleared up within 36 hours. It can;t hurt. Is your piss darker? I know about the first pass and all but this may help anyway. Good luck

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sounds like back pumps to me. Is it sore all the time or only when you workout ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    if u are really that concerned go to a doctor.... it really is that simple.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Bro dont rule out kidney pain..get some blood work done and see if you kidney values are elevated. In the mean time lots of water cant hurt!

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadream View Post
    Bro dont rule out kidney pain..get some blood work done and see if you kidney values are elevated. In the mean time lots of water cant hurt!

I aggre lots of water real good and never rule kidney pains out. Hve few days of rest and if pains persist see doctors.

alright appreciate it everyone will do

zunair is offline Junior Member
    Im havng dis pain...i have done awl da kidneys test...my creatinine my uric acid and urea levels n kidneys r fine...only my urea is 33 and it shid be till 45...but still im having pain on rite side and somtimes same pain on left but more more n right alot...as u ssee my results r fine so plz tellmee wot to do...im alrwady drinking 2galons water per day...im usng 500 testoviron and deca 200 per week...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zunair View Post
    Im havng dis pain...i have done awl da kidneys test...my creatinine my uric acid and urea levels n kidneys r fine...only my urea is 33 and it shid be till 45...but still im having pain on rite side and somtimes same pain on left but more more n right alot...as u ssee my results r fine so plz tellmee wot to do...im alrwady drinking 2galons water per day...im usng 500 testoviron and deca 200 per week...
    This thread is almost 1 yr old...

You would have better luck sending these guys PM

It would have been nice if the OP did give closure to this thread and let us know what happened though. 90% of people seem to not give closure.

roccog is offline New Member
    its back pumps.. i hate that shit it feels like a kidney infection of some sort... theres something to take to help it go away i forgot what it was.. but u can take Advil it helps but just supposedly lowers test levels.

BUt i feel that pain on bth sides but at nite right side effects da most...dun know what is it...it kant be back dude...its right thre at kidnwy spot

What are you taking for liver support? I have been taking milkthistle for a long time but recently added in LV.52 liver care

M also taking liv 52.. Can u tellme we have to take it 3 times a day?

I just fallow the directions. Mine is only 1x a day.

man how long should i use test e and deca to see my gains?...
    like at which week i would see my gains started off?...
    im in 3rd week now frm today

Dont be in a rush. If you had done any reading you would see it's at least 3 week, maybe 4+. Im on week 4 and only JUST noticing anything.

Thread Information