fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

sperm count test

i am looking to have my fertility test after finishing that cycle and runing my pct which will have nolva,hcg and clomid in it to restore normal test production and sperm count as well cause this is like a fear for me and i just wanna make sure i am ok hopefully and probably i wont juice again for a few years,my question is when is a good time after cycle to get tested to make sure that everything is back to normal?is it possible to find out that i have a low sperm count due to aas use and if then will clomid and hcg bring the count up?is there any other fertility tests i should be doing?

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    I would wait a good 2 months..to make sure everything is cleared from your system ....some people wait till all the acne is gone after PC. So a good 2 months cant hurt! unless you in a rush to have a baby

2 months after pct or after cycle? also is there any tests other than the sperm count for fertility??

ya..2 months after PC I would say..or 1.5 months...

sperm count is the only one.,.....your test levels can come back high but that doesn't mean your sperm count is good. As you get older it lowers and with too much juice over the years without proper pc..you can have a harder time getting the swimmers back in the race

if all else fails....and your sperm count is low...p.m me and I will give a protocol to follow to try another run at p.c

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with the rule of thumb. Test it after "cycle + pct" time has gone by. That will give you enough time to have your hpta at 100%.

To increase fertility I would just go with Proviron . It increases the fructose concentration in the sprem and increases also sperm count and mobility.

P.S. - I think that for fertility tests they check both sperm count and mobility, but asky for these 2 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadream View Post
    ya..2 months after PC I would say..or 1.5 months...

sperm count is the only one.,.....your test levels can come back high but that doesn't mean your sperm count is good. As you get older it lowers and with too much juice over the years without proper pc..you can have a harder time getting the swimmers back in the race

if all else fails....and your sperm count is low...p.m me and I will give a protocol to follow to try another run at p.c
    thanks bro hopefully i wont need anything and my count will be just fine...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Go with the rule of thumb. Test it after "cycle + pct" time has gone by. That will give you enough time to have your hpta at 100%.

To increase fertility I would just go with Proviron . It increases the fructose concentration in the sprem and increases also sperm count and mobility.

P.S. - I think that for fertility tests they check both sperm count and mobility, but asky for these 2 anyway.
    i have heard that about proviron but it causes hairloss but anyways if i had low count which hopefully i dont i will run proviron,i have a question though how long should i run it and at what doses? also does it cause hairloss instantly or over time and does the hairloss caused by proviron cease after discontinuing the drug?

Bro, from my own experience and I am mpb prone I never shed on proviron . Winny killed me but not proviron. It has affinity for so many enzymes that it barely reaches the AR where it would cause damage and also gains and proviron does not cause any of both. I can't recall the dosages but I remember it is described in the paper inside the package.

i know people take either 25mgs per day or 50mg,how long should i run it?

Bro dont use Proviron ...it's not needed...it's an Anabolic ....it doesn't improve sperm count....makes you more hornier though. Get your sperm check now and see where you are at and go from there.

i wont now after pct just gathering some info..thanks

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    shit, that is a difficult test, the sperm keep moving around, I keep loosing count.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Bro dont use Proviron...it's not needed...it's an Anabolic....it doesn't improve sperm count....makes you more hornier though. Get your sperm check now and see where you are at and go from there.

wrong , read the paper inside the proviron box dude. and no its not anabolic , it is androgenic , but not anabolic, proviron does not produce muscle gains.

take proviron man, i took it and it did increase my sperm count significantly , i always used it in pct . IMHO , its a very underrated drug.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 12-17-2008 at 03:06 AM.

Bro dont use Proviron...it's not needed...it's an Anabolic....it doesn't improve sperm count....makes you more hornier though. Get your sperm check now and see where you are at and go from there.
    If you don't know what you are saying please don't say it. Proviron is prescribed by doctors to increase fertility in males and to disguise the symptoms of low testosterone by blocking shbg and doing so increasing the % of free test.

As for it being anabolic , I dare anyone here in this site to come forward and say how much he gained from a proviron only cycle.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    If you don't know what you are saying please don't say it. Proviron is prescribed by doctors to increase fertility in males and to disguise the symptoms of low testosterone by blocking shbg and doing so increasing the % of free test.

As for it being anabolic, I dare anyone here in this site to come forward and say how much he gained from a proviron only cycle.

right on hugo , i actually took it to increase my sperm count and motility , my doc gave it to me and it worked , the motility increased significantly from 5% to 30 % in a matter of weeks man te doctor was impressed , and my sperm count kept going up , plus , my urologist told me to take it always after a cycle to improve my sperm.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    right on hugo , i actually took it to increase my sperm count and motility , my doc gave it to me and it worked , the motility increased significantly from 5% to 30 % in a matter of weeks man te doctor was impressed , and my sperm count kept going up , plus , my urologist told me to take it always after a cycle to improve my sperm.
    how many mgs do you run and for how long bro?also are you predisposed to hairloss,any sides from the proviron ?? thanks

Thread Information