Newbie: Making the jump please help

Let me start by giving some stats.

39yrs
    5-10
    210 pounds
    13% bf
    Working out 4 yrs. straight
    Diet 3k 5-6 small meals a day.

I seem to have hit my genetic limit. I have been reading for the last 6-8 months and have decided to make the plunge. I just have a few questions. This is my first cycle so I was thinking of going light

Currently I am on HRT of 200mgs every 2 weeks of test E .
    Gear I have on hand
    10ml test cyp
    1000 tabs 25 mgs of Methandro
    100 tabs 10mg nolva
    I was going to run a short cycle of 10 weeks

Week 1-4 50mgs Methandro a day
    Week 1-10 250 mgs Test cyp on my HRT off week, or every week including my HRT not sure if I need that much.
    Nolva. I am not sure the dosage anybody? 40/20/20.
    Live 52 not sure what dose I need to run standard mgs as stated on bottle

I also have 20 ml Tren A maybe hold on to that till my next run. As I don’t think I have enough to do much

My goal is to but on 10-15 more lbs. I would like it to be quality Mass if all possible.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated

Late

Live Strong

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Is that methandriol which is a prohormone. If that is what it is I think a effective dose is 40-60mg a day since you have some good stats

My recommendation with the test since your looking for 15-20lbs is to run 500mg a week. Use the stuff you have twice on the weeks off and once of the week you have your HRT. 250mgs a week probably will not be enough to meet your goals.

Also I believe since you are on HRT that once you come off this cycle you will be continuing with the 200mg a week which will not require a PCT. Just keep a nolva and an AI like arimidex on hand at all times to avoid any estro related side effects. .25mg eod of the arimidex to keep the estro in your blood to minimum and 20mg of nolva will suffice to keep any estro you have from binding to certain receptors but only use IF need be. Remember nolva does NOT lower estro levels in the blood only blocks it from binding as previously stated

Good luck
    Last edited by Reed; 12-15-2008 at 03:20 PM.

LiveStrong is offline New Member
    Thx for the quick response.

Its actually methandrovet 25 it has 25mgs of methandrostenlone from the information I have read has the same compound as D-Bol is that correct?

And would a 10-week cycle be good or do I need to run it longer?

Also once I come Off my HRT is only 200mgs every 2 weeks am I still ok for no PCT?

Thank You
    Live Strong
    Last edited by LiveStrong; 12-15-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Bump!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    yeah you should be right because the 200mg test e is still surpressing your natural test and you really dont need your natural test because of hrt.

Im not experienced in hrt but i think it would be better on your body if you did 100mg every week insted of 200mg every two weeks. this would also make it easier to dose your cycle, maybe ask your doc if you can do it like that?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    methandrostenlone=dbol

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Great info

Live strong

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    you seemed to have read up well good luck on first cycle

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Is that methandriol which is a prohormone. If that is what it is I think a effective dose is 40-60mg a day since you have some good stats

My recommendation with the test since your looking for 15-20lbs is to run 500mg a week. Use the stuff you have twice on the weeks off and once of the week you have your HRT. 250mgs a week probably will not be enough to meet your goals.

Also I believe since you are on HRT that once you come off this cycle you will be continuing with the 200mg a week which will not require a PCT. Just keep a nolva and an AI like arimidex on hand at all times to avoid any estro related side effects. .25mg eod of the arimidex to keep the estro in your blood to minimum and 20mg of nolva will suffice to keep any estro you have from binding to certain receptors but only use IF need be. Remember nolva does NOT lower estro levels in the blood only blocks it from binding as previously stated

Good luck
    I would try 4 weeks instead of 3 with the nolva @ 40/40/20/20
    Also through in some Clomid I go with 100/50/50/25
    Adex on the side

Thread Information