Thread: First Order

DallasLift is offline Junior Member

First Order

OK - I have asked many questions in the last month. I want to thank all the guys for helping me put my plan together. I plan to run the following...

Test E 250mg every 5 days (350 mg per week) for 12 weeks
    PCT - week 14
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

I also plan to have Anastrozole on hand if needed. Could you please take a look at my order and let me know if this is enough gear? I beleive this is enough to cover my needs. I'm ordering 3 extra amps to cover problems.

Test E 250mg/ 20 amps
    Tamoxifen 10mg/ 60 tabs
    Clomipehene 50mg/ 30 tabs
    LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member
    250mg of test seems a bit low to me. I thought 400 per week was close to the lower end.

I also thought it was suppose to be injected twice a week to level out the blood as much as possible. Inject Every 3.5 days.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    350 is low.

Run it at 500 and you'll be happy. Believe me, I've watched many people run it under and were pissed off about the results. Some of them even bumped it up around week 6-8and then ran another 2-4 weeks on top of the already 12 week cycle. (Good PCT's planned out obv.)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    u have enuf amps there to go 80 days (just under 12 weeks) if u inject every 4 days instead ..i think u might do better this way... usually done 2x /week but every 4 days should work. I like it better than every 5 for sure ..hell pick up 3 more amps do full 12 weeks and front load with 500mgs on first two injections. pct and cycle look solid. If u want 3 amp cushion then order 26 ..then u have your 3 amp cushion and can do what i just said.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doub1e_J View Post
    250mg of test seems a bit low to me. I thought 400 per week was close to the lower end.

I also thought it was suppose to be injected twice a week to level out the blood as much as possible. Inject Every 3.5 days.
    I think he means that the amps are dosed at 250mg/ml and they are 1 ml amps so he has enough for 10 weeks. If he dosed @ 500mg a week.
    Last edited by AcePowerZ; 12-16-2008 at 10:25 PM.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasLift View Post
    OK - I have asked many questions in the last month. I want to thank all the guys for helping me put my plan together. I plan to run the following...

Test E 250mg every 5 days (350 mg per week) for 12 weeks
    PCT - week 14
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

I also plan to have Anastrozole on hand if needed. Could you please take a look at my order and let me know if this is enough gear? I beleive this is enough to cover my needs. I'm ordering 3 extra amps to cover problems.

Test E 250mg/ 20 amps
    Tamoxifen 10mg/ 60 tabs
    Clomipehene 50mg/ 30 tabs
    LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL
    you have enough Ldex to run through the whole cycle and PCT if need be, and I am not sure on the use of the Clomipehene? Is that Clomid? If so you will prbably want to dose it @ 100/50/50/20 at the least 50/50/25/25 so that makes 50mg/30 tabs more then likely not enough. Tomox not sure.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Actually it averages out to approx. 416mg a week over the 12 weeks. Which is slightly more than most test. cyp is dosed at. He will have slightly lower peaks and little bit lower valleys than if he injected every 3.5 days but he should be fine.

This is his first cycle his body will more than likely respond very nicely to the levels of test it will be receiving.

I really believe if he has everything in hand and has planned out his cycle, he should commit to it fully, chart everything and improve on the next one.

Every cycle is a learning experience, sure he may kick himself at the end and say he should of had more but let him do it and give a full report of his experience.

I am planning to run 350 per week for 12 weeks to see if I can rearch my natural limits. I'm 40 years old and having problems adding size like I did when I was in my 20's. I'm not looking to go past my natural limits since I will not be able to keep the extra lbs.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member

Thanks Anon for the support. I think I'm giving myself enough test based on my goals. My cycle is actually 350 mg per week based on my calculations
    Total Wks 12
    Total Days 84
    Injection Interval 5 days
    Total Injections 17
    Total Test @250mg 4,200 mg
    Avg per Week 350 mg

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    great post, lol

testa dura is offline Banned
    I am planning to run 350 per week for 12 weeks to see if I can rearch my natural limits. I'm 40 years old and having problems adding size like I did when I was in my 20's. I'm not looking to go past my natural limits since I will not be able to keep the extra lbs.
    NATURAL LIMITS???????
    what are you talking about,,,,if your on gear there are no NATURAL LIMITS
    id do 500mgs every (4 days max)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    not being sarcastic but you are looking to go past your natural limits ...for a 40 year old and either way if u never cycle again you will eventually prob go back to close to where u are right now.... with your natural levels of test where they are ...this will prob determine where you go back to. I mean u can help with diet and training but eventually if u keep 5 lbs long term with no more cycling you'll be doing pretty good. i'd just go every 4 days (personally id go 2x/week but you could get away with every 4 days) for more stable blood levels of test- what i posted above is approx 437mgs of test/week ... but either way u put some thought into this and u believe in it so go for it..im sure u will gain if diet workout and rest are in order. keep us posted bro...

Thread Information