Body type: Muscular, cut
    Diet: Great

1st cycle Objective
    205 LB (15lb gain)

Dianabol (10g)
    Anavar
    Great diet
    4 day workout split

I understand the risks im taking by using anabolic products at only 20 years old...
    Last edited by MAD13; 12-15-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD13 View Post
    Actually
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 190 ( Natural)not anywhere near genetic potential IMO
    Diet: Greatlets see it

1st cycle Objective
    205 LB (15lb gain)

Dianabol (10g)
    Anavar
    Great diet
    4 day workout split
    not a good first cycle
    I understand the risks im taking by using anabolic products at only 20 years old...
    are you sure you want to do this, looks to me like you want the easy way and your gonna learn the hard way that there is no easy way

MAD13 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    are you sure you want to do this, looks to me like you want the easy way and your gonna learn the hard way that there is no easy way
    Yes im sure, i've been thinking of it for two months...And i think that i will do 1 cycle of oral steroids then i'll keep lifting like i always did...

Yes im sure, i've been thinking of it for two months...And i think that i will do 1 cycle of oral steroids then i'll keep lifting like i always did...
    so you want to do an oral cycle, then not cycle for a while? not really a good plan since doing this now could damage your natural test production for life, making the training after the cycle inefficient

btw, how do you want to run the orals?

so you want to do an oral cycle, then not cycle for a while? not really a good plan since doing this now could damage your natural test production for life, making the training after the cycle inefficient

btw, how do you want to run the orals?
    I wont take high low dosage with dianabol ...I play in a college basketball team so i do sports everyday...I'll lift weights 4-5 days to make sure i'll keep my gains after my cycle and my diet is great...I'll use anti-estrogene to not messup that much my natural testo...

Thanks for helping
    Last edited by MAD13; 12-15-2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: spelling

I wont take high low dosage with dianabol...I play in a college basketball team so i do sports everyday...I'll lift weights 4-5 days to make sure i'll keep my gains after my cycle and my diet is great...I'll use anti-estrogene to not messup that much my natural testo...

Thanks for helping
    i don't get what that means, btw, i asked a mod to move this to the steroid forum, more replies there

i don't get what that means, btw, i asked a mod to move this to the steroid forum, more replies there
    Lmao spelling mistake, i wont take HIGH dosage, and thanks for moving

Lmao spelling mistake, i wont take HIGH dosage, and thanks for moving
    no prob, we'll address this more when it's over there, trust me, you'll get plenty of attention

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Two months? Damn...

You probably did a lot of research about them before right?

Your diet is probably great too...so is the lifting routine.

Hmmm... If this is all so great, I wonder why you want to take steroids at such low 190Lb body weight and being 6'2 tall.

I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle since 2005.

On the way... I just happen to get up to 245Lb naturally...

My advice - prove to yourself that you can gain lean 15Lbs naturally, with your GREAT diet and workout split. Then, after your success, think about doing your cycle again. You will be far more ready than you are now.

Good luck!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Actually
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 190 ( Natural)
    Diet: Great

1st cycle Objective
    205 LB (15lb gain)

Dianabol (10g)
    Anavar

Great diet
    4 day workout split

First off, do not do an oral only cycle.

Second, I'm not one to judge on doing steroids too early because I did, but IMO you're too young.

Third, 10g of dbol is alot brother. Thats 200 days at 50mg/day. Most dbol cycles are 4-6 weeks. That said, dbol is used as a kickstart to an injectable cycle. If you do not want to inject you shouldn't be taking them IMO.

And last, do you know what a PCT is? And do you really understand the risks of AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids View Post
    Two months? Damn...

You probably did a lot of research about them before right?

Your diet is probably great too...so is the lifting routine.

Hmmm... If this is all so great, I wonder why you want to take steroids at such low 190Lb body weight and being 6'2 tall.

I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle since 2005.

On the way... I just happen to get up to 245Lb naturally...

My advice - prove to yourself that you can gain lean 15Lbs naturally, with your GREAT diet and workout split. Then, after your success, think about doing your cycle again. You will be far more ready than you are now.

Good luck!
    I typed 2 months (8 weeks) but its actually 6 weeks...I was around 170 before,so i gained around 20lb...Some how i dont see anymore gains, thats why i want a cycle to boost me up while im still motivated...I know that ur tryint to help out by saying tat since your more experienced, but i really understand the riks im taking

Thanks for ur time

Oh, and 2 orals? Never would I put my liver through that mess. Please take some time (more than 2 months) to research bro. I have been doing it for years and still learn new things every day.

I typed 2 months (8 weeks) but its actually 6 weeks...I was around 170 before,so i gained around 20lb...Some how i dont see anymore gains, thats why i want a cycle to boost me up while im still motivated...I know that ur tryint to help out by saying tat since your more experienced, but i really understand the riks im taking

Thanks for ur time
    Would you care to elaborate on the risks you are taking?

Thanks for ur time
    So how long did it take you to gain that lean 20 Lbs?

If you don't see anymore gains, that means that you need to change your diet and workout a bit because it is not effective anymore. If it is not effective without steroids , it won't be effective with steroids. They are used as a boost to already existing and nicely set up working routine and diet.

I am glad that you understand the risks, but why take them now for minimal gains when you can take the risks later when you are more ready for it and make some SERIOUS gains? Why not make it worth taking?

Well i actually posted this topic hoping to hear stuff like that...Since you guys think my diet is not good enough, i will change it and let you know whats up with it (with pictures)...I was already thinking of talking with my coach to change my workout...It took me around 1 year for 20lb of muslces gains (my body fat is like 8% loll, im in a basketball team, a track team and i do a lot of cardio)

I wont start my cycle yet, i'll start it in 5 weeks...Before that, i'll see if i like my new workout...If i like it, i'll take Dianabol ...Im not even sure if i will take Anavar too...

Keep posting comments, you guys are very helpful...

Well i actually posted this topic hoping to hear stuff like that...Since you guys think my diet is not good enough, i will change it and let you know whats up with it (with pictures)...I was already thinking of talking with my coach to change my workout...It took me around 1 year for 20lb of muslces gains (my body fat is like 8% loll, im in a basketball team, a track team and i do a lot of cardio)

I wont start my cycle yet, i'll start it in 5 weeks...Before that, i'll see if i like my new workout...If i like it, i'll take Dianabol ...Im not even sure if i will take Anavar too...

Keep posting comments, you guys are very helpful...
    Well the only reason why we would think your diet is not good enough, is because you said that you don't see gains anymore. So either workout or a diet has to be the problem. It takes both to make good gains.

Also, are you letting your coach know that you will be taking steroids ? He sure needs to know that in order to set-up a proper workout plan just for that. Hopefully he has a lot of experience in setting up workout routine for non-natural lifters.

Hmm, if you plan on taking D-bol alone, don't even bother...

As rough as it might sound to you, we are not trying to be mean, just being realistic.

So, why don't you post up some diet and workout plan so we can take a peak and comment on that. Maybe we will find, what the issue is!

My coach is actually the guy giving me the ''.....'' so i can workout...He said i should be ok for a cycle even tough he would like if i wait more...And he said that d-bol alone will help my gains but it will be pretty hard to keep my mass after...

I eat at lest 6 meals a day...

Eggs, rice, juice, milk, fuirts, vetetables, cheese, bread, spaghetti, beans, meat...Im always eating, it actually costs me A LOT of money lollll...

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    dude, forget all this... post your diet up for us, drop the oral steroids (they are twice as bad on your liver because, well, they have to cycle twice through your live) grow some testicles and do 500mg of test a week injections... trust me bud, it doesn't really hurt...

my philosophy

if your gonna do something, do it right and follow through... these guys arn't here to just give you shit... theres good reason behind everything they say...

My coach is actually the guy giving me the ''.....'' so i can workout...He said i should be ok for a cycle even tough he would like if i wait more...And he said that d-bol alone will help my gains but it will be pretty hard to keep my mass after...

Eggs, rice, juice, milk, fuirts, vetetables, cheese, bread, spaghetti, beans, meat...Im always eating, it actually costs me A LOT of money lollll...
    your coach is a ****in immoral unethical retard

^^x2

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    Explain loll

at the age of 20, your coach should know better.. obviously he hasn't done his homework... just the idea of a coach giving gear to his players seems horribly unethical to me... maybe im over reacting and it's all relative, but i just dont like it

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    Well said!

What proportions? How many grams of protein per meal? Carbs per meal? Calories? How often do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids View Post
    What proportions? How many grams of protein per meal? Carbs per meal? Calories? How often do you eat?
    I just count Proteins, not the crabs, not the calories...

Around 100gx6 a day (wich my coach says is great) + shakes that i dont count as a meal...

I really eat a lot of good stuff but i don't really calculate what i eat

Maybe if i start counting my calories and crabs i'll gain more...Were maybe getting somewhere...

So you're 190lbs and eating 600+ grams of protein a day? Write down everything you eat tomorrow and post it to the diet forum and some vets who know their stuff will help you out bro.

I just count Proteins, not the crabs, not the calories...

Around 100gx6 a day (wich my coach says is great) + shakes that i dont count as a meal...

I really eat a lot of good stuff but i don't really calculate what i eat

Maybe if i start counting my calories and crabs i'll gain more...Were maybe getting somewhere...
    Are you serious?

Well, then you have no idea about dieting.

If you will take d-boll, you will make little or no gains at all. You have no idea about how to get your diet set up. You don't know how to set up a workout since your coach is the one to do it for you and it seems as he has no idea about what he is talking about either. All you will gain is some water mass, that's about it.

Too many red flags. I give it a big NO!

Listen or go and do it, find out the hard way.

Best thing you can do right now is stop listening to your dumb coach. Then, start reading some articles, posts and ask questions on this forum.

I am done here. Good luck with whatever you do.
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 12-16-2008 at 12:12 AM.

Yeah im 190lb and i eat like a ****in beast, im ALWAYS EATING healty stuff and i cant even get a little bit of fat

Ok, there is no way you eat 600 grams of protein a day, well there is a way I just don't believe it. I'm also done. Post your exact diet with macros in the diet forum and I'll help.

Tell your coach he's setting a great example.
    Last edited by Jfew44; 12-16-2008 at 12:16 AM.

i smell 3 shades of bullshit... 600 grams a day huh?? wow i dont know pro body builders who eat that much protien.. im sure they're out there, but im also sure your not one of them

theres something seriously wrong here, how about a pic???

I have a pic of me last year, i was like 180 i showed it already and they called me light even tough i liked the way i look...And yah i eat a lot, i dont see why i would bullshit yall...Im actually eating while talking to you...I think the reason why i dont gain fat is because i do like 4 hours of intense sports a day...

And when i said taking dbol alone, i meant Dbol with anti estrogene and another pill that is sold on pharmacy that helps cleaning my lever...

Sorry if im not giving you guys exact numbers, 2morrow i'll calculate all what i eat and i'll see if its really 100g a meal...thank you

I'll take a new picture

100g usually = 12oz of meat, u eat 12oz of meat per meal?? i have a hard time killing 8oz x 5-6 a day

Well, i know that i've been eating almost a full chicken every lunch time with chocolat chocolat milk or juice (i dont eat the back, it takes me around 1 hour to finish my meal, i feel bad after but i cant stop eating, actually i think that if i was fat, my familly would think that im sick!!!!)...

okay, that's 120-150 grams usually.. how bout an in depth list of your daily diet?? that will really clear things up

Yah i'll post ALL what i eat 2morrow and you tell me if its good or no...

perfect...

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    So you're 190lbs and eating 600+ grams of protein a day? Write down everything you eat tomorrow and post it to the diet forum and some vets who know their stuff will help you out bro.
    My thoughts exactly. I smell *sniff sniff* bullsh1t

He reminds me of those type of people that eat 2 eggs in the morning and count that as 50g protein.

mperk is offline Member
    Man; I gotta agree w/ these guys - nothing about what you are suggesting makes sense! The cycle is shit - will be hella hard on your liver (don't even think about a drop of alcohol!) and you won't get much if anything in the way of gains. When you're done you'll say" gee i shoulda listened to those guys" Do the diet/ workout log thing and get that tuned up first. Anmd for godsakes don't fvck up your balls now when they are in full gear producing natty Test! What are you thinking? If all you say is true - you should be able to gain 20 lbs natty in the next 6 mos with training and diet - and you've got all these guys here with TONS! of experience to help you! take advantage bro!

Thread Information