Thread: Tren Mix

macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Tren Mix

Im planning my next CUTTING cycle, I want it to be tren based

in the past, I've done tren ace 75ml ED and prop 100ml ED for 8 and 6 weeks, I had exellent results with little side (some nutty tren dreams, and some night sweats).

recovery from my 6 week was quick, the 8 week took about a month longer to recover.

My one complaint about this cycle was the ED injections. I would like to scale that back.

Any suggestions on a similar cycle, which wont require frequent injections?

I was thinking of doing multi ester Tren:
    Tren Ace 100mg/ml,
    Tren Hex 100mg/ml

How would I cycle this? Also how would i work in the test and what ester should i be looking at? I understand that the Hex ester takes a long time to kick in.

Thanks

binder is offline Member
    what's hex?

Do you mean enanthate ? I guess I'm not up to date because i don't know anyone supplying hex. just acetate and enanthate

I guess some of the members on here love the new tren enanthate. I would be cautious of side effects since it is a long ester and won't clear the system very fast. You should be ok if you didn't have horrible sides before.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    test enth, tren enth., and a clean diet

hobokenwiseguy is offline New Member
    Good evening all. I am starting a cycle for 8 weeks of trenbolone -200mg inj. every week , stanozolol -25mg orally every 3 days and 500mg metformin after meals. Is there a particular way to cycle tren and Winstrol ? Will there be any dangers associated with such cycle? I plan with Winny and . I d appreciate anyone's feedback, thanks brothers!

Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance with chemical is plain stupid.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    don't get a tren blend if you don't want to shoot ed. the ace in that will be gone while the hex is a little longer ester.

either plain tren hex or e would be better than something with ace. and a long estered test so you only have to shoot twice a week

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by hobokenwiseguy View Post
    Good evening all. I am starting a cycle for 8 weeks of trenbolone -200mg inj. every week , stanozolol -25mg orally every 3 days and 500mg metformin after meals. Is there a particular way to cycle tren and Winstrol ? Will there be any dangers associated with such cycle? I plan with Winny and . I d appreciate anyone's feedback, thanks brothers!

Ignorance is bliss. Ignorance with chemical is plain stupid.

okay, so what if i do

test E and tren E WITH...
    test prop and tren ace for the first two weeks ( i can put up with ED or EOD shots for a week or two)

drop the fast acting esters after two weeks at which point the test E, and tren E should start to kick in.

I've never done a cycle with multiple esters, what should my transition look like? and should i maintain my average of 100mg of test ED and 70mg of tren ED

that's 700mg of test and 490mg of tren weekly, that seems pretty high.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac View Post
    that's 700mg of test and 490mg of tren weekly, that seems pretty high.
    depends on how sensitive you are to it. I'm on 100mg of test prop and 100mg of tren acetate ED and it works great for me. I have very minimal sides, if you can even call them side effects.

okay two last question before i go ahead.
    so the Ethenate ester takes like 2 weeks to kick in... i can do some prop and tren ace for two weeks to kick start.. and stop at the end of 2 weeks. at which point the ethenate esters will kick in...

how do i change my PCT to accommodate for the longer ester.. wait 2 weeks after my last injection?

Am i correct?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    enanthate takes longer than two weeks unless you front load it. most people don't really feel it for 4-6w.

pct, yes 2 weeks after last test shot and i think cut the tren out a week earlier than test

Thread Information