Thread: anadrol 50

brettr is offline New Member

anadrol 50

ive got about a 2 week amount that i dont want to waste so iam just going to take them alone do i need a pct for this short amount i had taken them for 5 weeks before with out pct and messed up my test levels can i get away without it

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    oxymetholine is a very powerfull compond dont bother just taken a 2 week cycle its not werth it and always use somthing like hcg afterwards leek them for next cycle good luck

#47 is offline Junior Member
    not worth it, you at least need a test to run along with it and even then 2 weeks of drol isnt going to do much

#47 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brettr View Post
    ive got about a 2 week amount that i dont want to waste so iam just going to take them alone do i need a pct for this short amount i had taken them for 5 weeks before with out pct and messed up my test levels can i get away without it
    you always need to have a pct!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by brettr View Post
    Dont take them, its a complete waste, its the oppersite of what your trying to achieve. Buy more and put them with a proper cycle and do more research.

Thread Information