mayhemike is offline Junior Member

Recommend dosage Just to Cut

Here are my stats:
    Weight:185
    Height:5'10
    bf: 15%
    Cycles used: 5 wks test& tren a 1 year ago; 2 years ago Eq 6weeks with test; winstrol 4 weeks by itself.

My question is I have been trying to get a cutting cycle going I have tren a and winstrol in tabs. I can add test just for the base, can someone recommend dosage, and post cycle for me?

oh sorry I work out everyday taking 1 day off every now and then for about 2 years str8

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    did you run any pct before? 185 is pretty small with that high bf especially with those cycles (although they are pretty terrible looking)

no dose or cycle will help you cut unless you know how to eat right, and from your weight, bf, cycles; it seems as though you have no idea. also not taking days off isn't a good thing, it doesn't make you a more dedicated lifter, you need time off the grow

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    ^^^^^^

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Well along with diet as t own said, your cycles need to be longer than 6 weeks bro. Do a little research on here

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U can cut up great with test only cycle. Just gotta bust asss on cardio and eat good.

Answer

Alright I know about eating right, trust me a little over 1 year ago I was 225 24% bf. I just need cycle help.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    150-200mg ew is enough. If you want the test to actually do some of the work and still keep dose low I would recommend 350mg ew.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhemike View Post
    Alright I know about eating right, trust me a little over 1 year ago I was 225 24% bf. I just need cycle help.
    i would still like to see your diet

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E 250mg/week or if you use Test P 50mg/EOD 6-8weeks
    Tren Ace 50-75mg/ED 6-8 weeks
    Winstrol 50mg/ED 6 weeks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhemike View Post
    then why not just keep doing it? and i'm a believer that any diet could use some work. we're not asking so we can make fun of it, just to give advice, which is what you came here for

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ nice cycle (post # 10) little short imo and id throw then tren and winny on the back end personally but awesome combo - def my fav all time cut stack if u use prop...
    id do this
    50mg prop ed 1-10
    75mg trena ed 3-10
    50mg winny ed 5-10

pct starts 3 days post last injection...

pct i dunno 100mgs clomid /40mgs nolva per day1st week / 50mgs clomid/20mgs nolva per day next 3-4 weeks

id have something on hand JIC for estro control. I prefer adex ...may be unnecessary by then again may not . .25 adex eod jic not a bad idea since using test and a 19 nor...

just a suggestion ...good luck and btw id listen re: diet etc ...it will only help bro pre and during cycle = be nice to see you below say 11 -12% before u start this cycle....

bmit is offline Member
    with that high bf you won't need juice bro. Save it till you are down to at least 12%. And from there you should be fine with even 250 mg/wk test to retain your muscle along with a low dose anti-e

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    with that high bf you won't need juice bro. Save it till you are down to at least 12%. And from there you should be fine with even 250 mg/wk test to retain your muscle along with a low dose anti-e
    with that high Bf ?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^ nice cycle (post # 10) little short imo and id throw then tren and winny on the back end personally but awesome combo - def my fav all time cut stack if u use prop...
    id do this
    50mg prop ed 1-10
    75mg trena ed 3-10
    50mg winny ed 5-10

pct starts 3 days post last injection...

pct i dunno 100mgs clomid /40mgs nolva per day1st week / 50mgs clomid/20mgs nolva per day next 3-4 weeks

id have something on hand JIC for estro control. I prefer adex ...may be unnecessary by then again may not . .25 adex eod jic not a bad idea since using test and a 19 nor...

just a suggestion ...good luck and btw id listen re: diet etc ...it will only help bro pre and during cycle = be nice to see you below say 11 -12% before u start this cycle....
    That works, but just taking 50mg/EOD of prop would keep estro down enough so adex wouldn't need to be taken. And for PCT I would do 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva ED for 4 weeks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ hmm i recommended 50mg every day of prop ...but u still may be correct ...i just feel with 19 nor better safe re estro ... your pct suggestion cool imo as well ...i have a set pct i use (actually it isnt what i said above *L*) is that wrong ...i just put out a standard (aggressive with 1st week dosages)pct ...again i tend to be more aggressive pct with 19 nor in the mix.... either way is prob ok depending on his bodies response re estro and recovery... good stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Test E 250mg/week or if you use Test P 50mg/EOD 6-8weeks
    Tren Ace 50-75mg/ED 6-8 weeks
    Winstrol 50mg/ED 6 weeks
    This looks like the best quality gain producer! i wanna try this for my summer cycle. how are gains on a cycle like this?? sorry not trying to steal thread just very curious

Guys Help Me out it's been a year or so so I don't remember the formula.
    I have test e 350 and Tren e 100mg, what is the cc dosage I need to take if I want to be at
    Test E 250mg e/wk
    Tren A 75 mg eod

Thread Information