crazydick is offline Junior Member

injection question

I have some ampules of sus and they come in single amp all glass container how do i extract the sus, puncture the glass with the needle?? break it?? I dont wana waste it i got ripped of $40 an amp

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I use a nail file to score the small part of the neck and then pop it off with my thumb. If you get the needle through it though let me know!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you're not supposed to discuss prices so it would be best to just edit it out.

i think the best way is to bite down very hard on the thin part of the amp, it should break.
    i'm not sure if you have laser-needles but i doubt you'll get metal through glass without shattering part of the amp.

but for real, above isn't a bad idea

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post

i think the best way is to bite down very hard on the thin part of the amp, it should break.
    i'm not sure if you have laser-needles but i doubt you'll get metal through glass without shattering part of the amp.

thats just nasty lol

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    http:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=aTN7w8pOUGI

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    This is my method for preparing and opening amps.

1) Clean amp with alcohol swab to get any residue and finger grease off of amp.
    2) Place in warm environment overnight. I put mine in my furnace room. This is to lower the oils viscosity.
    3) Clean amp with alcohol swab.
    4) Hold amp by the top and very gently swirl it around to get all of the oil into the bottom portion of
    the amp.
    5) Score with amp opener. I don't use it to open, just to score it. You could use a small
    jewelers file. Make sure you disinfect the file.
    6) Get your syringe with drawing needle ready. For extra safety you could use a filter needle for drawing.
    This will filter out any glass particles that might be suspended in the oil.
    7) Open another alcohol swab packet and place it over the top portion of the amp.
    8) Wrap an alcohol swab around the bottom portion to aid you in holding the amp.
    9) While holding the bottom with one hand and the top in another, use slight pressure
    and push the bottom part away from you and the top part toward you.
    10) The top should break cleanly off.

You are now ready to draw from the amp.

This presupposes that you have washed yourself thoroughly. Sanitized your hands and created a sterile field to
    lay your instruments and items for injection and are ready to inject.

It's a good idea to draw and inject as soon as you have opened the amp. You don't want too much time
    to go by from when the amp is open till you inject. It mitigates the possibility of contaminants being introduced into
    the amp.

Hope this helps,
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-16-2008 at 04:48 PM.

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post

I decided to bite it, which worked well, the glass was sharp so I just rammed it into my shoulder muscle, that's how its done if ur hardcore!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydick View Post
    i decided to bite it, which worked well, the glass was sharp so i just rammed it into my shoulder muscle, that's how its done if ur hardcore!!
    hey guys, we found ruhl!!!!!

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    No no no, you swallow the amp whole

Thread Information