dsmkrazy90 is offline New Member

New to steroids..Need help please

Here is some basic info about me

I'm 5'11
    190 lbs
    24 years old

Now I am clearly in the dark about what to get for my needs, how much to use etc and was hoping someone could get me jump started. I fight amateur MMA so there are no steroid tests. I weigh roughly 190lbs right now and am looking for a steroid(s) to do the following...

more explosive
    more aggressive
    much stronger
    aiming for the "shredded" look not just for fighting but for general appearance
    cut down to 170 lbs (I am on a diet and I have dropped 25 pounds so far but maybe there is something to help me get down faster and cut fat on a huge level)

Now the two I have been looking at are Sustanon 250 and either Winstrol or or Anavar combined together. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    dont take them they wont help you at all.
    You need a real clean diet,tip top cardio, and a optimal strength training program without that forget about everything else, also you need to train in your MMA, steroids wont do a thing for untill all these have been in check for quite some time. AAS are not some easy way to the top or anything like that. just keep reading and reading and reading youll figure it out

dsmkrazy90 is offline New Member
    As for my diet, it's not perfect but it has been doing what I need it to do. My cardio is excellent. As for strength training, I have been lacking in the gym department but will be starting again very soon. Right now, all I do is practice every day on the mats with all sorts of equipment and people. That is a form of strength training and it is beneficial for me seeing as everything that is getting worked is what I need. So you're saying these will not help at all?

Edit - thanks for replying

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmkrazy90 View Post
    Here is some basic info about me

I'm 5'11
    190 lbslots of natural potential left
    24 years old

Now I am clearly in the dark about what to get for my needs, how much to use etc and was hoping someone could get me jump started. I fight amateur MMA so there are no steroid tests. I weigh roughly 190lbs right now and am looking for a steroid(s) to do the following...
    you don't need to use yet
    more explosive
    more aggressive
    much stronger
    aiming for the "shredded" look not just for fighting but for general appearance
    cut down to 170 lbs (I am on a diet and I have dropped 25 pounds so far but maybe there is something to help me get down faster and cut fat on a huge level)
    post the diet in detail for critique
    Now the two I have been looking at are Sustanon 250 and either Winstrol or or Anavar combined together. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    bold

Thread Information