Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43
  1. #1
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17

    Oxandrolone/ Tbol? Sorry im a new guy

    Hey guys,
    I'm new to the whole steroid scene. However I have been lifting for about 7 years. I am about 200lbs and 5'11. I need to cut some weight. I am looking at Oxandrolone as well as Tbol. My question is somewhat two fold. First of all can I take these solo or do I NEED to stack them. Which one should I take. I dont have a whole lot of money. I am 21 and I run track. What do I need to do and what do my cycles need to look like. I have searched the forums and come up with questions still so if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.

  2. #2
    ray0414's Avatar
    ray0414 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    753
    id be really careful using either of those for "losing weight", u could easily gain 10 or 15 with either one though not always common. from what i hear tbol wont help u lose weight.

  3. #3
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    My mistake, I would like to add some muscle but I have to cut body fat. I'm about 17-20% and I cant add anymore cardio or dieting to my life. I already run track and diet like its my job,
    Last edited by zonchin; 12-17-2008 at 01:35 AM.

  4. #4
    hugovsilva's Avatar
    hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    id be really careful using either of those for "losing weight", u could easily gain 10 or 15 with either one though not always common. from what i hear tbol wont help u lose weight.
    You are lucky if you gain that from a full blown testosterone cycle. Not likely at all to gain that from either one or both stacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by zonchin View Post
    My mistake, I would like to add some muscle but I have to cut body fat. I'm about 17-20% and I cant add anymore cardio or dieting to my life. I already run track and diet like its my job,
    Yes you can. If you run track everyday for long enough its a matter of working on the diet. Remember, its not only about eating less, eating better is more important.

    I would concentrate on either losing fat or gaining muscle. If you are 17-20% I would work on getting that bf lower and only then think about cycling.

  5. #5
    sinny's Avatar
    sinny is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    between a hot ladys legs
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You are lucky if you gain that from a full blown testosterone cycle. Not likely at all to gain that from either one or both stacked.



    Yes you can. If you run track everyday for long enough its a matter of working on the diet. Remember, its not only about eating less, eating better is more important.

    I would concentrate on either losing fat or gaining muscle. If you are 17-20% I would work on getting that bf lower and only then think about cycling.
    15 % bf or lower is imo the best time to use juice,i have powerlifter friends who are like 20-25% bf who run huge cycles and do not look fat,just insanely big..so people do juice at high bf,running track though imo you should hit 12% then juice

  6. #6
    ray0414's Avatar
    ray0414 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    753
    [QUOTE=hugovsilva;4340621]You are lucky if you gain that from a full blown testosterone cycle. Not likely at all to gain that from either one or both stacked.


    theres a few members on this forum who have gained that much on their first cycle with tbol or var. like i said not common but does happen. i believe theres an active thread right now about someone who gained 15lbs off var and was asking if it was common.

  7. #7
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    17-20% and running track? what can you run with bf that high?

  8. #8
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    So even you would not recommend it. What are the ultimate effects of both if I was still going to take either and what would I have to do? I don't mean to be an disrespectful of your guys knowledge because I know you guys are experienced. But I'm tired of after 7 years making little gains, being made fun of for my weight as well as not being able to push the limits I want to in track. So if I said my venture into the world of AAS was inevitable what would your recommend? Particularly if I want to cut fat as well as make good gain without bulking a whole lot?

  9. #9
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    i recommend to stop being lazy and start eating better since obviously you aren't now

  10. #10
    AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    513
    [QUOTE=ray0414;4340871]
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You are lucky if you gain that from a full blown testosterone cycle. Not likely at all to gain that from either one or both stacked.


    theres a few members on this forum who have gained that much on their first cycle with tbol or var. like i said not common but does happen. i believe theres an active thread right now about someone who gained 15lbs off var and was asking if it was common.
    I read this and was amazed at the gains...

  11. #11
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by zonchin View Post
    My mistake, I would like to add some muscle but I have to cut body fat. I'm about 17-20% and I cant add anymore cardio or dieting to my life. I already run track and diet like its my job,
    if you 20% bf and diet and cardio and cant add anymore something aint right. If you take aas and slack off on your already vigorous cardio program your just gonna gain more fat.

  12. #12
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by zonchin View Post
    So even you would not recommend it. What are the ultimate effects of both if I was still going to take either and what would I have to do? I don't mean to be an disrespectful of your guys knowledge because I know you guys are experienced. But I'm tired of after 7 years making little gains, being made fun of for my weight as well as not being able to push the limits I want to in track. So if I said my venture into the world of AAS was inevitable what would your recommend? Particularly if I want to cut fat as well as make good gain without bulking a whole lot?
    If your old enough just run a simple test cycle.

  13. #13
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    well im in the military, so i do an hour of push-ups, sits-ups, and running in the morning, then I have an hour long track practice, and then I go to the gym for an hour. this all being most days. I try to eat light, breakfast I eat proteins and yogurt, lunch will be something like a sandwich, or a salad, and protein. dinner is usually protein and some salad.

  14. #14
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    you need to be a little more specific with your diet. like what foods and importantly how much of each. also, what do you run in track, and why so serious about it?

  15. #15
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Age?

  16. #16
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    21 years of age

  17. #17
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Seems like you are currently losing weight? Correct?

  18. #18
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    breakfast will be something like and omelet with ham and cheese and some yogurt and granola, lunch will usually be something like peanut butter and jelly because I'll have a track work out. Dinner will usually be something along the lines of 2 pieces of Chicken, some eggs( without yoke) maybe some veggies, and usually I allow myself one carb related food. (last night I had a small helping of Mac and cheese). All the while inbetween protein shakes

  19. #19
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    No not loosing weight but im about as fit as you can get. I competed in a ranger competition not all that long go and did very well.

  20. #20
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by zonchin View Post
    No not loosing weight but im about as fit as you can get. I competed in a ranger competition not all that long go and did very well.

    IM thnkin your prb lower than the 17% you said but maybe not. I know buddies that have just done var only cycles and had great strenght gains but your not gonna lose much fat on it. If you can, just run a test cycle. With all that cardio you do id say youd cut up alot.

  21. #21
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    that would be nice. how long would the cycles have to be? and T-own. what are you thoughts. the PRB is according the military fitness standards.

  22. #22
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    10 to 12 weeks. Are you on a base? may be hard to have that..

  23. #23
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    yea but I live off base

  24. #24
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    10 to 12 weeks. Are you on a base? may be hard to have that..
    would I need a pct?

  25. #25
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    WK
    1-12 400 to 500mg/wk (split into 2 shots a wk)

    PCT
    14-17 clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolvadex 40/20/20/20

  26. #26
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    WK
    1-12 400 to 500mg/wk (split into 2 shots a wk)

    PCT
    14-17 clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    What about if I was gonna take it orally?

  27. #27
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    mite as well water your plants with it then,, you have to inject. Dont worry its easy and pain free

  28. #28
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    mite as well water your plants with it then,, you have to inject. Dont worry its easy and pain free
    So Oxandrolone 10 mg no good?

  29. #29
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by zonchin View Post
    So Oxandrolone 10 mg no good?
    NOT ALONE,, thats anavar ,, you wanna do testesterone.

  30. #30
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    NOT ALONE,, thats anavar,, you wanna do testesterone.
    ok talk to me about this then?

  31. #31
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Test only is your best beginner cycle to do. So if i recommend anything to you it would be a simple cycle of test e or c of about 400 to 500 mg's per week for around 12 weeks. Go read all the newbie threads, steroid profile, and pct threads to give you a better understandng of what aas does and its side effects.

  32. #32
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Test only is your best beginner cycle to do. So if i recommend anything to you it would be a simple cycle of test e or c of about 400 to 500 mg's per week for around 12 weeks. Go read all the newbie threads, steroid profile, and pct threads to give you a better understandng of what aas does and its side effects.
    ok so now I'm confused, what is the difference between anavar and var?

  33. #33
    sinny's Avatar
    sinny is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    between a hot ladys legs
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by zonchin View Post
    ok so now I'm confused, what is the difference between anavar and var?
    three letter A N A

  34. #34
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    i think you still need to eat better. it would help if you had a pic because 17% is kinda high. and i would do anavar only instead of test only. anavar is weak so you'll be fine with it by itself. but more like 40-50mg ed

  35. #35
    zonchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i think you still need to eat better. it would help if you had a pic because 17% is kinda high. and i would do anavar only instead of test only. anavar is weak so you'll be fine with it by itself. but more like 40-50mg ed
    let me work on a pic for you. anavar will do the job tho? Oxandrolone 10 mg ?

  36. #36
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    well i'm saying you should take more than 10mg but yes, 10mg tabs are fine

  37. #37
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    im done with this thread

  38. #38
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    id personally look in the profiles section here to get an idea of exactly what these compounds are and what they will do for your own knowledge of what you are considering doing. You can get good solid info there and increase your knowledge..no offense as i see you are new at this but lack of knowledge is scaring me and id hate to see u jump in to this and do more harm than good possibly...

  39. #39
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    im done with this thread
    plenty of people do anavar only, and with a test only, thats gonna bulk too. for cutting/hardening up, i would definitely try anavar.

    and yes, the profiles are very helpful

  40. #40
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    plenty of people do anavar only, and with a test only, thats gonna bulk too. for cutting/hardening up, i would definitely try anavar.

    and yes, the profiles are very helpful
    oh im all for anavar and winny only cycles,, i just think for his goals hed be better off with test. All that cardio he does with the test would burn some really good fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •