Cazadore is offline New Member

Help E.D. problems & low sex drive

I have been bulking since late september or early october with sustanon 250 @ 500 to 750 mgs per week & equipoise 400 to 600 mgs for four weeks pyramid followed by testoprim d 750 mgs per week. Now I am in month two just finished 2500 iu hcg taken 250 iu eod for 10 injections. Got nowhere with the hcg & now have total E.D.

Today I Just started taking nolvadex & omnifen. Will this solve my problem or should I start the HCG again . I did not want to use the hcg again because i still have to start cutting at the end of the month & i will need to use it to finish my cycle off. I got to get back to normal.

I have all the signs of high estrogen except for gyno. I have bad acne water retention & fat deposits. Bascially I am a mess.
    To make matters worse my good buddy who used to supply me & train me passed away three weeks ago sunday.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Cazadore; 12-17-2008 at 01:21 AM. Reason: fixing errors

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    humm.... hcg alone wont do anything man , and by the way , all that estrogen is prob from the HCG man.

if i where you i would take clomid + nolva + aromasin .

and i am sorry about your friend , i am sure he did not pass away because of steroids .

sinny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazadore View Post
    I have been bulking since late september or early october with sustanon 250 @ 500 to 750 mgs per week & equipoise 400 to 600 mgs for four weeks pyramid followed by testoprim d 750 mgs per week. Now I am in month two just finished 2500 iu hcg taken 250 iu eod for 10 injections. Got nowhere with the hcg & now have total E.D.

Today I Just started taking nolvadex & omnifen. Will this solve my problem or should I start the HCG again . I did not want to use the hcg again because i still have to start cutting at the end of the month & i will need to use it to finish my cycle off. I got to get back to normal.

I have all the signs of high estrogen except for gyno. I have bad acne water retention & fat deposits. Bascially I am a mess.
    To make matters worse my good buddy who used to supply me & train me passed away three weeks ago sunday.

Any help would be appreciated.
    How many cycles have you ran in the past,bro you need an AI..aramasin,adex,letro...there all out there to buy..whats your diet like ?
    Cutting is achived with a great diet,not steroids -they just help maintain the muscle when the calories are defacit.what are your macros bro
    Sorry about your friend

Thanks for the condollences . He was a good bro. No he did not die from steroids .

I think I will start the hcg again but up the dose a bit for the first week to 1000 iu 1st week & then go to 750 iu 2nd week & then to 500 iu 3rd week along with "tamoxifen aka nolva" & omnifen. any thoughts.

sinny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazadore View Post
    Thanks for the condollences . He was a good bro. No he did not die from steroids .

I think I will start the hcg again but up the dose a bit for the first week to 1000 iu 1st week & then go to 750 iu 2nd week & then to 500 iu 3rd week along with "tamoxifen aka nolva" & omnifen. any thoughts.
    Yes never run any juice without running an AI along side it,just because you can not see the negative effects of estrogen does not mean there not there.you can not see the negative effects of smoking until its to late..why risk your health.we do need some estrogen to grow but that does not mean let it run riot in your system.forget the hcg at mega doses,weeks at a time.i only ever use hcg at 1000ius for 5 days every9-12 weeks and this is plenty

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Big mistake there. Taking those dosages of testosterone without an AI is asking for trouble. Then, from what I could understand you ran hcg without nolvadex or an AI which only made you produce more estrogen. Get nolvadex and Aromasin asap and do the aromasin for 4 weeks and the nolvadex for 6 weeks.

Forget about any other cycles for now, just concentrate in recovering.

Sorry for your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Big mistake there. Taking those dosages of testosterone without an AI is asking for trouble. Then, from what I could understand you ran hcg without nolvadex or an AI which only made you produce more estrogen. Get nolvadex and Aromasin asap and do the aromasin for 4 weeks and the nolvadex for 6 weeks.

Forget about any other cycles for now, just concentrate in recovering.

Sorry for your friend.

I am still taking 750 mgs of testoprim d 200 mgs of equi & 250 mgs sten.
    You just want me to quit now . I have to come off over the next 4 weeks.
    As to the aromasin what is the average internet or b.m.p. price.. I am taking nolvadex & omnifen.. Will that combo work?

Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    Yes never run any juice without running an AI along side it,just because you can not see the negative effects of estrogen does not mean there not there.you can not see the negative effects of smoking until its to late..why risk your health.we do need some estrogen to grow but that does not mean let it run riot in your system.forget the hcg at mega doses,weeks at a time.i only ever use hcg at 1000ius for 5 days every9-12 weeks and this is plenty
    Do you take the whole 5000 iu in 5 days 1000 iu per day times 5 days?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    get some proviron in the mix imo and sexual sides should go away much more quickly. proviron nolva should work - is it best choice - i dunno but id get some proviron in the mix some way...it will help.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to ar-r .com and check their prices. HCG helps with testicular atrophy not libido. Get liquidex for the remaining of the cycle and Aromasin for the pct along nolva or clomid ( i believe omnifen its mexican clomid).

Use hcg in the last 3 weeks of your cycle ( don't forget the Ldex) and the start pct 2 weeks after the last Testoprin shot as follows: 4 weeks of aromasin @ 25mg ed and 20mg of nolva or 50mg of clomid ed for 6 weeks.

Your problem is probably due to high estrogen. This protocol should take care of that.

thanks for the advice..

Thread Information