Thread: 100mg a day?

nath78 is offline Associate Member

100mg a day?

ive just started my cycle,1st jab just nw i self injected my left delt...weired i drew it all out etc then swapped needles to a 25g x 5/8" or 0.5 x 16mm rested my arm on the desk,pushed it in,drew out to check for blood..no blood then tried to push the juice in and i couldnt do it..too much pressure was required so i took it out and swapped it for a 21g x 1 1/2" yea i know ****in massive lol and only put half way in and had to use that..i think ill use the blue ones (think there 23g x 1") next time..none on me at the mo tho....anyway back to the question im doing a cycle of:

test e
    1-12wks 500mg a wk
    1-4wks dbol

but i was going to do 40mg of dbol a day but my m8 gave me these ****in huge 200mg tabs lol i didn even know they made them that big.. there hard to split into quarters tho wich would be 50mg..do you think 100mg ed would be alright lol i was thinking about obviously doing them eod but if i can get away with 100mg ed then that would be great!do you think thats too much?
    nath.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    According to some speculation Arnold used to run that dosage. I understand your problem but I wouldn't do 100mg/ of dbol .

Have you thought of putting it into solution with ethyl alcohol and filter it with a coffe filter into some kind of bottle dispenser?

i thought it might be a bit too much..ive just looked on the internet and found a bit more info on them...dont know if you want to take a look.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368830

its my first cycle it is m8 i dont relly know much about all that..i might have a look at it tho..is it on the educational threads?

Bro,

that is not dianabol (I guess they named it Dianobol to create confusion and profit from uneducated people). Those are just some herbal extract that will give you no gains at all, it will just have a negative impact in your wallet.

ill giv em back to him then..ill have them other ones off him..there white hearts shaped ones..dont know what there called do you..or have you seen them befor?
    cheers nath

Don't take anything you don't know what it is. Try to know exactly what they are and dosage and then post it here.

But let me tell you right away. An oral only cycle is far from being the smartest choice for a cycle.

im not doin an only oral m8 im doin a 12wk course of test e along with dbol for wks 1-4
    just to boost it up a bit in the first couple of wks.ill try n find out what they are etc and ill let you know..
    cheers
    nath.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I take it you first used the green needle? When it comes to injecting yourself swap the green for the blue, also if you found it hard to compress the syringe when injecting, it could be just the syringe. Before i use a syringe i compress it a couple of times up and down just to make sure it moves nice and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I take it you first used the green needle? When it comes to injecting yourself swap the green for the blue, also if you found it hard to compress the syringe when injecting, it could be just the syringe. Before i use a syringe i compress it a couple of times up and down just to make sure it moves nice and easy.
    You answered the wrong thread mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    You answered the wrong thread mate.
    I saw that Nath said in his first paragraph that he had problems injecting, he stopped his first atempt because he couldnt compress the syringe. I Know it wasnt his question, just thought id give him a tip.

Got ya . I just thought you wanted to answer the other thread he opened asking that specific question and ended up in the wrong one.

My bad.

yea i used the grren needle to draw out then swapped for orange but found it hard so im using blue next time now..yea ill try pumping it up and down nxt tym it was a bit stiff when i was getting the bubbles out..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Got ya . I just thought you wanted to answer the other thread he opened asking that specific question and ended up in the wrong one.

My bad.
    Never saw that thread but its all good dude

Thread Information