Test E/DECA 2nd cycle Help

Alighty ladies and gentlemen i've finally come back to the darkside, took 2 years off of the gear. Currently on 2nd week taking Test E 250mg e3d, Deca 150mg e3d and i wanna hear what you think is a good length for this cycle?? test 1-17 500mg week deca 1-15 300mg is what i'm thinking

how long would it take for me to get back to normal after pct??

have clomid nolva letro on hand.

current stats:

6ft
    205lbs 8%
    22yrs

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with 12-14 weeks for the test and 10-12 weeks for deca .

You cycle duration is a bit long but nothing over the top.

Cycles with that durantion and including a 19nor are certain shutdown, so a good pct is a must. I would get some hcg to run in the gap between the end of the cycle and the begining of pct. Letro is good for during the cycle but IMHO Aromasin is the perfect pct AI.

Recovery should take you at least a couple of months but it depends on so many factors that it impossible to say how long it will take with any degree of precision.
    Last edited by hugovsilva; 12-17-2008 at 05:19 AM.

10-12 weeks with deca ?? i did 12 weeks with my last cycle and i thought that was short since i was getting most of my gains around weeks 10ish.

since i've been preparing my cycle i've noticed alot of experienced users say to run closer to 14 weeks. anyone else confirm?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom View Post
    10-12 weeks with deca ?? i did 12 weeks with my last cycle and i thought that was short since i was getting most of my gains around weeks 10ish.

since i've been preparing my cycle i've noticed alot of experienced users say to run closer to 14 weeks. anyone else confirm?
    correct, alot of experienced users run longer, but you've taken a 2 year layoff and alot can happen with the body in two years, i would run it as hugoslavia said, and next cycle run it longer

i also agree with him on the hcg and aromasin , letro is not a good pct compound as it can cause estrogen rebound

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ tend to agree - 12 wks deca / 14 weeks test ...letro on cycle ( i personally prefer adex but either one) aromisin/ nolva or since he has it nolva/clomid pct - solid pct important with 19 nor and i like the use of hcg end of cycle and 2 weeks into post cycle esp with 19 nor cycle.

well actually i ran a 6 week cycle of prop maybe 4 months ago but i'm not even considering that a cycle. I'm going to get my hands on some HCG for sure, thanks fellas!!

14 weeks on deca really jumps out at me so i will probably go 14weeks with deca and 16 with test. so the HCG 1 day after the last shot of deca week 14? how many IUs?

actually i was just going through my gear and i dont even have letro anymore, i must of traded it. so what do you guys suggest to take during cycle and a pct. doses and lengths would be greatly appreciated

Blog Entries
    hcg - 500 iu 2x/week for 4 weeks imo... wouldnt hurt to get deca in the 400mgs/week imo as well ...

shit might as well. i have 20 weeks of deca @300mg and test @ 500mg. will 400mg be that much of a difference?

Blog Entries
    its the minimum dose of deca i personally run for mass gains ....i think it a good dose to go with to assure solid gains with deca....

Blog Entries
    id take armidex on cycle .5eod and pct hell clomid & nolva since u have them 100mgs clomid/40mgs nolva per day1st week - 50mgs clomid/20mgs nolva per day next 3-4 weeks.

what kind of gains would you see in a cycle like this?? diet/training in check.. goals: lean quality

Blog Entries
    honestly cant say but with 2 years no gear and diet /training in check (obviously very important and not to be taken as a given) you should do very well. I know you prob want a # in lbs ..but we are all diff ...I cant say ... i am sure with proper training , diet and rest you wouldnt be disappointed.

alright cool thanks bro! tomorrow will be my 5th shot and i'm pumped! i already feel awesome in the gym with the pump and all. i've already gained 6-8lbs which is probably mostly water but i feel great and even leaner.

Blog Entries
    ^^ yeah ..id def get on the adex asap imo ... i personally would have have estro control in cycle from start on this one ..id do it asap..... with those h20 gains its obviously necessary ..keep us posted on progress

idk my strength is up and i feel like my abs are even better right now. maybe placebo?

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    i'm starting a similar cycle. i've decided to go like this:

Week 1-12 Deca 450mg/week
    Week 1-15 Test e 250mg/week
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 two weeks after last Test e shot.

Thread Information