jelly is offline Associate Member

PAIN of Gluteus MAXIMUS PROPORTIONS!!!

Ok. First injection into Gluteus maximus was 3 days ago. My ass is extremely tender it is sore as hell and it's hard to walk. This poses a major problem for me as I have to inject into the same area in 4 days!

I inject 2x per week and I wish to rotate injections in the glutes. Right side on mondays, left side on thursdays injecting 1cc of 250mg Testosterone Enanthate each time.

Let me break it down for you so you understand what has happened already.

Day 1. Injection into right glute.

Day 2. Worked out upper body mainly the pecs, arms and shoulders. I noticed that the injection area was a little sore like a small bruise feeling. Went to sleep with a hot water bottle under the muscle to "bring blood to the area" and possibly quicken recovery???

Day 3. Worked out arms, back and stomach followed by 20 mins of cardio on Elliptical (Heart rate ~157-162 the whole time) and this was followed by 10 mins of rigorous walking up a stair machine. Glute felt the same as the previous day. Slept with hot water bottle under the muscle.

Day 4. Woke up with extremely sore ass! I can feel it hurting when I walk or move the muscle. Extremely tender in around injection area with a diameter of about 3 inches. Hap to pop a tylenol and rub muscle rub onto ass. Avoided ibrupofen because the label talks about a stomach bleeding risk and complications when using with steroids .

Could this major pain be because of the cardio? Just virgin muscle? I'm really worried because I have to inject into the same site in 4 days. I don't wish to inject the quads or delts. Can you inject into a muscle that is already sore?

Oh yeah and there isn't really any "noticable" swelling. The glutes look about the same size. And it isn't red. And I don't have a fever.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    It's just virgin muscle pain from the sounds of it.

Man up and inject in quads, delts, and my favourite, pecs.

Not a good idea to inject in a sore muscle.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Yep, the first time can hurt like a bitch. It will get better, stick with it.

Ok. injected 250mg Test E into the left glute and 125ui HCG in stomach fat.

Peice of cake.

BUT now im running a temp of 95.5

Normal?

Right glute still sore as sh it

Thread Information