pointernaz is offline New Member

steroids in teens

hi, im 16 i started working out a year ago and gains are now minimal and im wondering if there are any safe steroids that wont stunt growth and aromatize.
    Pls dont tell me i should just workout normaly.i just want to know, since arnold started with steroids when he was about 15-16 there must be some way of taking them safely if ur a teen.
    Thx

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im sorry but you are to young to be here and will be suspended until your 18th birthday. all steroids can stunt your growth and if you decide to run them at this age i can gurentee you that you will regret it someday. please take the time to read our diet section and learn how to properly eat because that is the true deciding factor on whether you'll be little or big. thanks and i hope you make the right decisions
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    "What is the Right Age to Start Using Steroids ?

By: Brandon Walsh
    This article is being published in hopes of reaching some of the younger people, involved in our great sport of body building, reach their goals without making the great mistake of using steroids too early in their long lives. The problem with this is that most young bodybuilders (BBs) cannot grasp the concept of the future and how long the road ahead really is even with the use of steroids. How do you convince a 14 year old that it will take years before he can look like the Pro BB's in the magazines, and that he may never look like that even with all the drugs available in the world. Well that is what I hope to accomplish within this article.

At what age should you be, before you consider using steroids? This question is not as easily answered as you may think it is. You cannot randomly just pick an age and say that this is the point at which you can now start to consider using steroids.

Between the ages of 12 and 26 a male's hormone levels are on a steady rise until the age of 26. This is when these levels slowly start to decline until they are almost nonexistent by the ripe old age of 40.

When puberty starts in males at the age of 12 there is a huge flux in hormonal patterns in the body, which cause the growth of male characteristics, (deepening of the voice, growth of body hair, growth in height, etc.). These hormone levels increase by themselves so much that they can be compared to that of a mild steroid cycle. Therefore trying to add to what the body is doing on its own by adding in exogenous (outside) Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is very counter productive.

Whenever any extra amount of AAS is added to the body, the body recognizes this extra level through a feedback loop in the human body known as the Hypothalamus. Once the Hypothalamus recognizes the increase in hormones which happens usually between 14 and 21 days, the body will shut off its own production of hormones until these levels decrease, along with increasing hormones to decrease these extra levels in the body (cortisone, estrogen). Cortisone and Estrogen are 2 hormones in the body that BBs do not need any extra. The easiest way to try to explain this without getting to complicated, is that the more AAS you put in your body, the more your body will try to lower those levels. When this happens BBs get all the side effects that are normally associated with AAS use, gynecomastia (growth of fatty tissue underneath the breasts in males), hair loss, kidney damage, liver damage, and high blood pressure, just to name a few).

Before you consider the use of AAS you should have already reached your genetic potential. What is your genetic potential? To figure this out you should first look at the weight, height and build of other members in your family. Is this exact, no, but it is somewhere to start. If every male on both sides of your family is approximately 5'7" and weighs between 150lbs and 170lbs and they are all bald by the age of 25, then it would be a good guess that you will also fall somewhere in those ranges by the time you stop growing. Now with working out and eating correctly for 4 years lets say, you would be able to put on 15 or more pounds of muscle tissue (that would mean you now weigh 165-185 lbs.). This is what your genetic potential would be. Now if you started to use steroids at that point, 165-185 lbs you may be able to put on another 15-20 lbs (180-200lbs). If you had started using when you were 125 lbs., and gained 25lbs through the use of steroids, you would still be well short of what you could have gotten naturally (150lbs as compared to 180-200lbs), and now it will be much harder to try to gain another 30-40lbs.

So for a starting point lets say that you need to be at least 18 years of age before you consider using steroids. Now that we have a starting point, lets look at a few other factors that should be considered. Steroids DO NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM makes up for a good diet and workout program. Most people who use AAS feel that this is the time where they can be a little more relaxed in their workouts and diet. Actually this is when they should be even more strict. So before you can think of using at the age of 18, you will need 3 more solid years of good training and eating habits. Minor changes in diet and workouts can result in great gains in mass and muscle as well as strength.

No matter how much assistance you get from AAS, without proper nutrition and workouts you will be lucky to have any gains at all, let alone keep them after the cycle is over. The goal of using any substance, legal or not should be that after you stop using it you don't loose all of that which you have fought to get. What would be the point of spending all that money (steroids are not free) to gain that 30lbs when you will loose it after the cycle is over anyway?

So the better question to ask instead of when can I take steroids, should be, what can I do to get all that I can out of my body without needing steroids?. In order to calculate my progress, I need to talk with my family and doctors, before I try to make a choice like that.

We will start with the age range of 14-16; this is when your hormones are raging. Your body is in full swing of making the best steroids that you can ever get, and it does all this without you even needing to do a single thing. At this point you should start with a solid exercise plan and a basic supplement plan in addition to the regular food that you need to be eating on a regular basis.

For workouts focus on the basic compound movements (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts, Barbell Curls, etc.) Working out 4 days a week with at least 8 hours of sleep a night is a great start. Add to that the extra protein that you should be taking and you will definitely start seeing a difference in your body. As for supplements, at this point all I would suggest is a good Meal Replacement Shake, multi-vitamin and creatine. Any shake will work, just add 2 shakes a day to the 3 solid meals that you should already be eating. Creatine has more benefits then I could start to explain in this article, but what I can say is that it will help your strength, muscle, speed, and recovery without any negative side effects.

By the age of 16-18 you will have had most of your growth spurts and you will be ready to change a few more things in your overall plan. You workouts can become a little more specialized as you start using different exercises. As for your nutrition program, all that I would think of adding now would be something such as extra glutamine before bed and maybe a ZMA supplement. You still don?t want to take anything that would alter what your body is doing on its own, so using ZMA and glutamine is just what you need.

Somewhere between 18 and 21 you should be just about done growing, so what should you do differently now? Add more protein! You should be getting at the very least, your body weight in grams of protein per day! And that?s at the very least! By now you will have been working out consistently for quite a while and should know your body very well. What will work and what won?t work should be old news. There isn?t really anything new to add to what is already a great program, other than Tribulus and maybe a pre-workout supplement such as Ultimate Orange. After this point, you can start to consider the use of steroids. What about them? Are they as terrible as everyone seems to think they are? As long as they are used correctly, I don?t think so. When considering their use, I feel that orals should be used as late as possible. These are most harmful on the body and therefore should not be used for a very long time.

Another thing to consider, other than the side effects I have already spoken of, is your sex drive. Some AAS will make your sex drive almost nonexistent and will have a big effect on your sperm count. These drugs in particular should try to be avoided. That leaves mild anabolics. Although they are the safest to use, they are expensive, illegal, and require the use of a needle. Which most first time users do not want to use.

I told you that this is not something that should be passed off very easily; you shouldn?t have to make the mistakes that most of us make by using steroids to early in your life. If used correctly, I think they are fine, but look at what it takes in order to use them correctly. Have you been working out for 5 years straight without more the 2 weeks off every 6 weeks? Do you eat every 2-3 hours, 6 times a day without missing a meal? Do you get 8 hours of sleep every night? This is something that can have a huge effect on your body for the rest of your life, so don?t make that choice in 10 minutes. Good luck and keep growing.

Designer Labs President / CEO *

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Try oral injections of these compounds:
    Steak, chicken, fish, water, oats, eggs, yams. You can even add others!

Then work out 4 times a week. Add some good cardio in there.

Get 8 hours of sleep every single night.

BAM!!!!!!! You will grow like a wildman!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by pointernaz View Post
    hi, im 16 i started working out a year ago and gains are now minimal and im wondering if there are any safe steroids that wont stunt growth and aromatize.
    Pls dont tell me i should just workout normaly.i just want to know, since arnold started with steroids when he was about 15-16 there must be some way of taking them safely if ur a teen.
    Thx
    There is nothing you can take at you age that wont cause issues with your growth pates. They will most likely close at your age if you do steroids. Do you need more than that ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ good article u posted above kale....

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    I was prescribed NPP at 16 for 3 months. 100mg every 2 or 3 weeks i dont remember. And Im 6"3... But I still wouldn't touch nothing at teen years simply because your body is going thru hormonal sh*tstorms as it is and if u play with it at that particular moment, u're asking for trouble. I know a kid who did a cycle of deca at 17 (12 weeks at 400mg EW) and 2 years later he still cant get his d*ck up for more than 3 minute at a time. Plus in those 3 minutes its still not as hard as normal. I know that from his girl because she came to me to get some and girls like to talk (sometimes too much )

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Take them then if you want a dick like a horse but remember youll never have a misses and youll beeshooting blanks so no children in future im affaid and do you want too have your bollox in your gut for life???
    Dont touch them if you want a future come on man your 16 yrs
    you got free hgh running in your vains use it before its too late.
    Fact... Agree guys^^^^^^

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pointernaz View Post
    Thx
    come on guys just like he said arnold did it when he was 15 so it has to be safe come on hes the govenator

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did Arnold admit to that or what? How do we know this?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    I was prescribed NPP at 16 for 3 months. 100mg every 2 or 3 weeks i dont remember. And Im 6"3... But I still wouldn't touch nothing at teen years simply because your body is going thru hormonal sh*tstorms as it is and if u play with it at that particular moment, u're asking for trouble. I know a kid who did a cycle of deca at 17 (12 weeks at 400mg EW) and 2 years later he still cant get his d*ck up for more than 3 minute at a time. Plus in those 3 minutes its still not as hard as normal. I know that from his girl because she came to me to get some and girls like to talk (sometimes too much )
    "prescribed" npp? who would do that? and who would do 100mg every 2-3 weeks? that little would be gone by the next time, and it would still be enough to keep you suppressed/shut down the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    Take them then if you want a dick like a horse but remember youll never have a misses and youll beeshooting blanks so no children in future im affaid and do you want too have your bollox in your gut for life???
    Dont touch them if you want a future come on man your 16 yrs
    you got free hgh running in your vains use it before its too late.
    Fact... Agree guys^^^^^^
    whats up with you and this natural hgh? doesn't natural test mean a lot more to you? if you want to get into all the little things, that doesn't stop on cycle, and really isn't the reason for making gains

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    whats up with you and this natural hgh? doesn't natural test mean a lot more to you? if you want to get into all the little things, that doesn't stop on cycle, and really isn't the reason for making gains
    I'm still trying to figure out the dick like a horse and not having a misses. Sounds like 2 great reasons, is it too late for me?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i was gonna go there but i figured enuf is enuf for tonight *L*

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out the dick like a horse and not having a misses. Sounds like 2 great reasons, is it too late for me?
    haha i'm on the same lines as jimmy. i might start a thread asking for what steroids will give me "the dick of a horse". believe that i would have them next day shipped

Thread Information