Roy2377 is offline New Member

First time on Steroids...HELP!!!

Ok well im new to steroids and i was wondering whats the best stack...im 31yrs 6"4 and 225lbs.Let me first say im very sensitive to any stimulantes like i can get panic attack.Wich also takes me to my other question if im sensitive to stimulantes is steroids for me yes or no?....i have a freind that says i should start with test and deca and another buddy says i should just take EQ only....any info will help ya thanx.......

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i think you need to find smarter friends.. eq only? a little bit out there imo...

i wouldn't call a steroid a stimulant, like caffeine or anything. but just a plain old test only cycle is a good start. adding deca would be bad because if you react badly you don't know if its the test or deca that caused it.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Just do Test Enathenate at 500mg every week. Get your hands on some pharmacutical grade. More expensive but worth it. Dont buy UGL because it sometimes is not good unless you trust the source. Your friend knowing some guy from high school does not count as a trust worthy source.

I get anxiety bad. I went to the doctor and told him a few things. Basically, cant sleep, gagging etc. He prescribed paxil and it is controlling the anxiety from the cycle.

Steroids are good for some and not for others. Depends on discipline. Why? Your DIET! and your Routing, the first being more important.

Can you force feed yourself? I try and eat 6 times a day. The first two meals contain 100g of Carbs and 50g of Protein. The later contain 50g of each with the last being as low as possible in Carbs.

Can you keep a steady routine? How long have you been training for? Do not do it unless you have trained hard for 2 years.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Have you been diagnosed with panic disorder?

Are you taking Lorazepam, Klonopin or any other anxiety drug?

I'm not taking anything for my panic attacks I learn to deal with them and control it and I have been going to the gym for about a year 6days out of the week.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    just run a simple basic bread and butter test e cycle at 500mgs/w

this will allow you to see how you react to baseline steroids as well as giving you some quality gains if your diet and training are in check.

if you continually get panic attacks you may want to look into some medicinal options, and yes, definitely avoid stimulants.

I would be very cautious and think it through. Do you really want to take steroids with
    your condition?

There have been studies that show steroids can illicit panic attacks and unmask other psychological phenomenon, such as hostility, paranoia and depression.

Why do you want to take steroids?

At 6'4" and 225lbs you are already a big guy.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    I would be very cautious and think it through if you really want to take steroids with
    your condition.

There have been studies that show steroids can illicit panic attacks and unmask other psychological phenomenon, such as hostility, paranoia and depression.

Why do you want to take steroids?

At 6'4" and 225lbs you are already a big guy.
    i would be most concerned with post cycle depression. it is a very hard thing to overcome for certain people, myself included

Amorphic,

Absolutely. That is part and parcel with my concern for him.

His pct is going to have to be perfect. He obviously doesn't have anybody
    around him that is knowledgeable about steroids since one buddy recommended
    a test/deca first cycle and another an equipose only cycle. I would be surprised if his buddies new what a proper pct was.

or knew what it stood for

So I should start of with test..if so should I take half a c....just to see how I will react o it.

whats your pct?

No pct as of now to be real I have not started on any cycle yet.....but as of now I'm on prohormon halo test 25 but I want to start on the juice net week.

you really shouldn't.. you're gonna end up hurting yourself going from ph to cycle with no pct in between or after.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Read up on the net about everything that you are conserned about and make sure you know what a pct is dont listen to your uneducated mates. If anything your the rite age for hgh human grouth hormone if you have never herd of it.its exspensive but the best and keep it quiet 6 mounths youll be like an animal 3rd grouth spurt sound good? And you wount lose the gains like test steroids .AND THEN YOU DONT NEED A PCT. I DONT THINK ANYWAY ASK THE GUYS ON HGH SECTION. TRUST YOU WONT REGRET ITS NATURAL
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-20-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information