inpanama is offline New Member

Need help with 3rd cycle

Hi guys I am new here, but have a ton of research on this forum and love it. I have done two cycles previously. First one was Test E 400mg 12wks and Dbol 30mg ed first 4 weeks, nolva PCT, Second cycle was Sust 500mg 12wks deca 300mg 10wks Dbol 30mg ed first 4wks, nolva PCt.
    Stats are 29yrs old, 5'8" 185lbs currently, 12-13% bf. Lifting for 5years, but only discovered how to diet properly for gains 2 years ago.
    I had six months off lifting earlier this year due to injury that lead to partying.... lost 15lbs, but gained my weight and strength back in the last 2 months. My BF is too high for my liking right now though..
    Planning my next cycle for February, but unfortunately have to do orals only due to promise to wife not to inject(make fun all you want)
    I have ordered Tbol and Winny.
    I am not sure if should run Tbol at 60mg ed for 6 wks, or Tbol 50mg ed for 4wks followed by Winny 50mg ed for 4wks, or Tbol 40mg ed and Winny 40mg ed for 6weeks. I will have enough Tbol and Winny for many cycles.
    My main concern is the liver and potential libido issues.
    I hope you guys can help. I know it sucks running a cycle without test, but it is what I have to do for the time being.

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give.
    Cheers.

anybody????

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Before you do anything explain your wife that orals are much more dangerous than injectables. Then again, you better tell her that injetables are much safer. I know, same thing, but if you tell her orals are dangerous she might not let you do anything at all.

Tried that already with no luck. And as far as the orals go she will think they are vitamins. I looked into oral Test (androxon) but was unable to get my hands on any.
    Any advise on the best way to cycle the Tbol and Winny?

Thread Information