Thread: Please Help!

lucky11 is offline New Member

Red face Please Help!

Ok i live in mexico and just had 4 full boxes of sustanon 250 fall in my lap. I have never done anything like this and i know that this stuff is for serious builders but i have taken 500mg a week for the past 3 weeks but i dont think well i know im not eating right can someone give me advise on how to eat. I want to cut up and burn some fat. I am 5,8 190. I have never worked out much but i have played soccer and baseball my hole life. I have never lifted weights seriously but i have been busting my ass these past few weeks and i feel wonderful im 33 years old and have never been able to afford anything like this. I live in a resort town and i want to know how it feels to walk around with no shirt and have all eyes on me. Please help on foods that are cheap i do not have much money, but our local market sells alot of foods at cheap prices.Thankyou so much. OH i almost forgot, what should i eat before and after workouts?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    body fat?
    what is your planned cycle and pct?
    you DO have pct lined up, right?
    let's get those answers before we look at diet...

Red face Please Help

Ok i live in mexico and just had 4 full boxes of sustanon 250 fall in my lap. I have never done anything like this and i know that this stuff is for serious builders but i have taken 500mg a week for the past 3 weeks but i dont think well i know im not eating right can someone give me advise on how to eat. I want to cut up and burn some fat. I am 5,8 190. I have never worked out much but i have played soccer and baseball my hole life. I have never lifted weights seriously but i have been busting my ass these past few weeks and i feel wonderful im 33 years old and have never been able to afford anything like this. I live in a resort town and i want to know how it feels to walk around with no shirt and have all eyes on me. Please help on foods that are cheap i do not have much money, but our local market sells alot of foods at cheap prices.Thankyou so much. OH i almost forgot, what should i eat before and after workouts?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    God I love these threads, it just makes me want to end it all sometimes !

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    duplicate threads merged...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i thought that was his answer to you lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    age?
    body fat?
    what is your planned cycle and pct?
    you DO have pct lined up, right?
    let's get those answers before we look at diet...
    I am 33 years old and the rest of your questions i wish you could answer. Sorry if i spell bad english is my 2 language.

Thread Information