higherdesire is offline Banned

injections site pain #2

I posted a few days back and have had PM conversations on this already but it isn't getting better and I would like to know if anyone has had these problems as well. I injected some new gear ( i have found out that it isn;t the best) into my glute, and each thigh, over the course of two weeks. The first was the glute shot and it was 15 days ago. All of them are still really sore, and in the glute it has like i have a cord of muscle bound up, like when you get a message and they work on the rolls or cords inside to work them out. It is painful but not hot or swollen or discolored in anyway. The part i am writing about is that I went on a walk with my family last night looking at Christmas lights and all of the injection sites, as they got cold, really began to hurt like a charlie horse. It was almost disabling. WTF? Any ideas? I took an extremely hot soak at home, have been ususing heating pads and messages, but it isn;t going away. I am sure it isn't infected. I did another shot that I cut and heated up and it seems to be doing normal. Sorry for the long post. BTW, I have been trying to stretch out the quads but they feel like they are ripping apart when I stretch them.

Oh, and I am going skiing in colorado next week so this cold thing is a real concern!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You just did another shot which you cut with__________? Ive cut some painful prop in the past with sterile grapeseed oil and it allowed me to continue my cycle with that gear. Being sore for more then a week is not good. It sucks having to dump a cycle, but if it's hurting that bad it must be messing with your workouts, sleep and life.

well I cut it with a dose of eq I had that is dosed at 100 mg. I know it was a waste but my grapeseed oil wasn't in yet (it is now). It doesn;t interfere with life too much, it only hurts terribly when I stretch it or move just wrong. When I bend my legs for example it strecthces the quad and it hurts very bad, otherwise it doesn;t really bother me even though it hurts. The glute has the knot. I figured it would go away swince it isn;t getting worse but the deal with it getting cold and feeling like a bad charlie horse. Wierd shtuff I know.

cu-420 is offline New Member
    Bro I'm going threw the exact same pain it's terrible however i've just started takin test e for the first time my first shot in my right glute was fine until the next morning i woke up and was in serious pain couldn't lie on that side and gettin up and around was real hard today is 3 day's later and i shot my next one into tha left side and about 4 hours later the same pain is starting to happen, i'm using 20gx1' i'm pretty sure i'm gettin into the muscle enough i'm not huge, i really hope it won't be like this the whole way threw i'm gimped and kan't do much, is grape seed easy to find? I'd like to know if the pain sticks with u or if u've figured it out, keep it updated, thnx man!!

I'll also mention tht this is my 2nd cycle last was winny and tht was no prob at all.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by cu-420 View Post
    Bro I'm going threw the exact same pain it's terrible however i've just started takin test e for the first time my first shot in my right glute was fine until the next morning i woke up and was in serious pain couldn't lie on that side and gettin up and around was real hard today is 3 day's later and i shot my next one into tha left side and about 4 hours later the same pain is starting to happen, i'm using 20gx1' i'm pretty sure i'm gettin into the muscle enough i'm not huge, i really hope it won't be like this the whole way threw i'm gimped and kan't do much, is grape seed easy to find? I'd like to know if the pain sticks with u or if u've figured it out, keep it updated, thnx man!!
    20 gauge is too large. Most guys use at least a 23, I use 25. But some 23/25 gauge needles only and then just use the 20's to draw with. After drawing your AAS, switch out to the larger needle to inject. It's a good idea to switch after drawing out of the vial.

If this is your first time injecting test, you will get more used to it. I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain after my first glute inject.

I draw with a 20 guage and switch to a 25 guage to inject. And yes the cutting it literally eliminated the problem. I cut it then heated it up and BAM I am not sore. However the sites that were sore are still sore, but have improved slightly finally. It is really wierd that when it gets cold they hurt more. Good luck. I will PM you on the other question.

I only have 20g avail to me they are some thick bastards ha but I deal with it for the most part, I just did another glute and I seem to be gettin used to it, I heat up tha vial under hot water for a few seconds and it works good, It is my first time with test, my bro is also on same gear and he is a pro he been getting pain to he said prob just some strong shit so that's a bonus I think I'll man up!! Hope yours works out as well bro!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ 20ga bro id work on fixing that ...pinning with those harpoons will get old after a while for sure....

Thread Information