StayFit1 is offline Junior Member

Estrogen to high??

E2 is 53

SHBG is 59?

I have symptoms of flushing alot...espicially when i move around,e tc...Also skin is sensitive and has a few blemishes also. Have gyno as well on left nipple. Not too much. I think i have excess estrogen circulating in body. Also could high cortisol cause this. Mine as 23 in the morning and think it gets worse by day. I wake up and feel great, by middle of day, i get headache, flush,. red eyes etc...

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Are you currently on a cycle?

no...havent been for a while. about 5 months ago i had SHBG of 89. I havent really been on anything for a long time. However, after i did take trenadrol 10 months ago, that is when all this skin stuff began. Flushing etc.. Cortisol is high as well. i never did a proper PCT. I did get gyno on left nipple from trenadrol.

ALso this all started about 1 1/2 ago. I took epistane with NO PCT or anything and that is when i started getting flushed feeling easily and hot all the time. Worse in stressful situations for example at work,,,if i start multitasking, i get flushed automatically and eyes get sort of flushed as well. All goes together. let me know.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Wow, its been awhile since you had last cycle, even without pct I would think your body would have recouped better. Im going to leave this one to the More knowledgable members because I dont want to steer you in the wrong direction. Im not sure if gyno reversal would work for you due to the length of symptoms. One of these guys will help you pretty quick, Good Luck Bro.

ok...well i also took letro about 5 months ago. I could have had a rebound effect from that also. i also took proscar for 7 years and quit that about 5 months ago. My skin so sensitive that i cant hardly shave my neck. BURNS and turns reddish. From high estrogen symptoms or what?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    My e2 levels were higher than yours and I didn't get any of the symptoms that you are having.

Who knows?

You have started a dozen threads on this.

I think your problem is unique and you should only consult doctors.

I have been consulting doctors with no luck. I have heard alot about e2 levels causing this stuff but not sure. Been to alot of docs and alot of blood test and nothing. Just trying to figure it out...........

Thread Information