Thread: Front loading

AcePowerZ is offline Member

Front loading

Is it ok to frontload both test and deca in the start of a cycle? I will be running both at 500mg wk maybe a little higher on test I dunno yet.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds cool for bulk and also quick

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    its fine if thats what you want to do.. i prefer to use a kick and run the cycle a little longer.. either way.. all good

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    Is it ok to frontload both test and deca in the start of a cycle? I will be running both at 500mg wk maybe a little higher on test I dunno yet.
    Yup...good to go on that.....Thats how I've done it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes, you can frontload both if thats what you want to design.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    humm..... nop bro , its not that ok , everybody is different and you dont know how your body will react , i am not saying it will not work , but nothing is certain , for example i tried frontloading and it screwed me up BIG time , wacking my hormones , estrogenic side effects + no quicker results .

In my opinion its really not worth it , just run the cycle a little longer + kickstart with something maybe prop and have patience and take it steady and safe.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    its fine bro, btw from you avy you look thicker for sure.. hows that cycle going?? did u ever get proper equipment?

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    its fine bro, btw from you avy you look thicker for sure.. hows that cycle going?? did u ever get proper equipment?

I finished my cycle I am fixing to start 2nd cycle at end of February. I lost alot of body fat on that Test Cycle and I am hoping to continue that process while adding some more Mass. As for my equipement I am still will the same Weights a Total of 250lbs im throwing around like a rag doll. But I guess its better than nothing.
    I start a new job in Jan and start back wrestling again in Jan so I will be making money to get myself some new weights or a gym membership.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    humm..... nop bro , its not that ok , everybody is different and you dont know how your body will react , i am not saying it will not work , but nothing is certain , for example i tried frontloading and it screwed me up BIG time , wacking my hormones , estrogenic side effects + no quicker results .

In my opinion its really not worth it , just run the cycle a little longer + kickstart with something maybe prop and have patience and take it steady and safe.
    thats a risk for any cycle, front loading or not.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post

agree- run the cycle longer, with a kickstart, dont frontload

Thread Information