Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

HCG for weight loss

Ok, this girl Im seein keeps tellin me she has used HCG for weight loss. She said it was prescribed for her for weight loss. She swears up and down that she took it and it made her feel hot and she dropped a TON of weight.. Its kinda annoying me cuz I keep tellin her that it does not make you lose weight.. She eats pretty well now, but told me that when she was on the HCG she only ate like 500 calories a day. So, Im like, "dont you think that ANYONE who only ate 500 calories a day would lose weight"? Then she comes back with "ya, but it made me feel hot. So, it must be thermogenic". Anyway, Im just totally annoyed and wanted to see if anyone else has heard of it being used as a weight loss product.
    P.S. She was paying like tons of $ for 5000 IU.. OMFG, some people are so fuking gullable.. WOW!!!
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 12-18-2008 at 02:02 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha your girl is not crazy. HCG for weight loss has been around for a while. numerous articles and news stories and such. do a google search and you will find a plethora of information.

here is a link with info on the diet she was on for starters....http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Weight-Loss-FAQ.htm

and you may want to edit out that price...im sure its against the rules. no matter how ridiculous it is...

hdsupercrewf150 is offline New Member
    It works. My fat ass neighbor injected it for I think 3 months and lost 75 pounds. Huge difference. You have to watch your diet though.

Damn it man!!! Well, now can someone help me figure out how to admit I was wrong? I dont really wanna investigate it much since I have absolutely no concerns with weight loss myself, but I still remain skeptical of any diet that says that you will lose weight if you only eat 500 calories and take "this magic pill / shot". I mean has there been any research on what would happen if those same people just ate 500 calories a day without the "magic pill / shot"?

The HCG is supposed to limit muscle loss and only target adipose tissue even with the restricted caloric intake.

and be a man....never admit you were wrong.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    click the link above ..it says they would lose a lot of muscle mass along with fat w/o 175 -200 iu hcg /day.

BTW I told you to edit out that price....

Reported.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Damn it man!!! Well, now can someone help me figure out how to admit I was wrong? I dont really wanna investigate it much since I have absolutely no concerns with weight loss myself, but I still remain skeptical of any diet that says that you will lose weight if you only eat 500 calories and take "this magic pill / shot". I mean has there been any research on what would happen if those same people just ate 500 calories a day without the "magic pill / shot"?
    to a girl.. admitting your wrong isn't always the best idea. just don't tell her you asked here

if you only ate 500 calories you would feed on muscle tissue, the whole point of the hcg is to trick the body into releasing large amounts of fat that are in turn used for energy. that link is very good and only took me 5 minutes to read the whole thing and understand it all. very worthwhile

BUT if you want her to love you, just hook her up with some thats way cheaper lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ agreed it was a good read ...learned some things from it.

OK OK, im gonna read it. LOL at "be a man, never admit you were wrong".

Ok, now read this article. this is more along the lines of my belief. PLUS, I DONT HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS WRONG!!! ;-)

http://www.dietscam.org/reports/hcg.shtml

Thread Information